Qubool Hai

Haseena

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Jalkaur

Jalkaur

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Haseena keeps complaining about Nikhat's skin color but has she ever looked in the mirror herself? who is she to complain about Nikhat? Nikhat is such a pretty girl. Makes no sense at all.
And why does her husband not speak up? 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

numi12gems4sanakari_1j.e.n.n.008prats233heera1702teja0102..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Haseena" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gems4sana

gems4sana

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
I'm a feminist and I believe in equality for both sexes, but when I see women like Haseena in real life , it irritates me because her actions of being shrewish and rude and controlling her son and husband make other people say "oh, you want to be a feminist? you'll end up like (person who acts like haseena) and look how no one likes her...etc" 

Some people just have issues, and Haseena has some major ones Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hazel-eye

numi12

numi12

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
She is one vile character, gosh why would anyone marry their daughter in to a family ruled by women like her.,

-rajsua-

IF-Rockerz

-rajsua-

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Ek dayan k samne sab darke mare chup hi raheti hai 

merrydock

Goldie

merrydock

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 2:16am | IP Logged
everytime i see Haseena the shaitan ki Khala, i am reminded of a buflow  that  milkman in village in Goa keeps in his stable. they once dressed it for a rain dance  in colourfull red and green like a bride. but it still remainde a buflow.
Haseena looked exactly like that yesterday.LOLLOLLOLLOL Buflow in disguies

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.