Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Haseena

Jalkaur Senior Member
Jalkaur
Jalkaur

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Haseena keeps complaining about Nikhat's skin color but has she ever looked in the mirror herself? who is she to complain about Nikhat? Nikhat is such a pretty girl. Makes no sense at all.
And why does her husband not speak up? 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

numi12gems4sanakari_1j.e.n.n.008prats233heera1702Teja....

gems4sana Senior Member
gems4sana
gems4sana

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
I'm a feminist and I believe in equality for both sexes, but when I see women like Haseena in real life , it irritates me because her actions of being shrewish and rude and controlling her son and husband make other people say "oh, you want to be a feminist? you'll end up like (person who acts like haseena) and look how no one likes her...etc" 

Some people just have issues, and Haseena has some major ones Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hazel-eye

numi12 Senior Member
numi12
numi12

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
She is one vile character, gosh why would anyone marry their daughter in to a family ruled by women like her.,
-rajsua- IF-Rockerz
-rajsua-
-rajsua-

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Ek dayan k samne sab darke mare chup hi raheti hai 
merrydock Goldie
merrydock
merrydock

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 2:16am | IP Logged
everytime i see Haseena the shaitan ki Khala, i am reminded of a buflow  that  milkman in village in Goa keeps in his stable. they once dressed it for a rain dance  in colourfull red and green like a bride. but it still remainde a buflow.
Haseena looked exactly like that yesterday.LOLLOLLOLLOL Buflow in disguies

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index