Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

   

I just want to say

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

samin6

IF-Dazzler

samin6

Joined: 02 March 2011

Posts: 2819

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
To my favorite Arnav, Khushi, 4 Lions, SP and the entire crew of IPKKND,

 
 "Hume bhi Aapse I love you Damn it."
 

No wonder am calling India every other day and giving my contact and e-mail to them when otherwise do not even have that always in my CV.
Was remembering the dialogue in Om Shanti Om which says " Agar koyi cheez ko sari dil se chaho to puri Kaynat tumhe unse milaneke kushish karta hain."
 Want my love, IPKKND back and let us see how destiny makes this happen.

 Any one wants to say the same?
 
 You are welcome.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

shobaarAnchittutu982Deepusingh08Sweta...crackerszonenomad.nessRadiantSanz..sun_shine_girlSwati_..Anita..tvbuf-Barun-B.N.K-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I just want to say" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-B.N.K-

IF-Stunnerz

-B.N.K-

Joined: 05 October 2012

Posts: 32382

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 9:13pm | IP Logged


         lol...Hug...yeah some one from forum told me what ever is truely urs that will always come back to u...and for me arnav- khushi was all mine .i want to hope yaar ...he will come back but arnav - khushi or sarun might not ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

samin6

FLGirl

Goldie

FLGirl

Joined: 08 November 2012

Posts: 1382

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by samin096

To my favorite Arnav, Khushi, 4 Lions, SP and the entire crew of IPKKND,

 
 "Hume bhi Aapse I love you Damn it."
 

No wonder am calling India every other day and giving my contact and e-mail to them when otherwise do not even have that always in my CV.
Was remembering the dialogue in Om Shanti Om which says " Agar koyi cheez ko sari dil se chaho to puri Kaynat tumhe unse milaneke kushish karta hain."
 Want my love, IPKKND back and let us see how destiny makes this happen.

 Any one wants to say the same?
 
 You are welcome.


I wish but reality hits and I am starting to accept IPKKND may not happen again - at least not any team soon.

ipkarshi

Goldie

ipkarshi

Joined: 25 October 2011

Posts: 2150

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
I also hope that IPKKND comes back but I think maybe we might just get another show of them together and honestly that is better than nothing for me. Well actually seeing them onscreen is enough for me. I just pray that their friendship stays so beautiful of the years. Also, lastly I hope that as they become famous I hope they don't grow an ego (which i am sure they won't) because they have the biggest fan base worldwide yet they still are soo human and normal so hopefully they never change. *AMEEN* 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nomad.nesssamin6

spuARHI

IF-Sizzlerz

spuARHI

Joined: 04 September 2012

Posts: 11061

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
i love them.. I love them more than anything in the world.. In the famous words Of kahlil, "If you love Someone , let them go.. If They come back They were yours... Otherwise cherish the memories"
i have a strong feeling that They are going to be back this January... Dono Wi.. But feeling very strongly like that..
May be just my imagination o What i dont know.. But i have a feeling They wil return.. Just hoping that They do..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Deepusingh08payel3004samin6

samin6

IF-Dazzler

samin6

Joined: 02 March 2011

Posts: 2819

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by malalaishinwari

I also hope that IPKKND comes back but I think maybe we might just get another show of them together and honestly that is better than nothing for me. Well actually seeing them onscreen is enough for me. I just pray that their friendship stays so beautiful of the years. Also, lastly I hope that as they become famous I hope they don't grow an ego (which i am sure they won't) because they have the biggest fan base worldwide yet they still are soo human and normal so hopefully they never change. *AMEEN* 

Thanks Ameen Sum Amin

samin6

IF-Dazzler

samin6

Joined: 02 March 2011

Posts: 2819

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by spuARHI

i love them.. I love them more than anything in the world.. In the famous words Of kahlil, "If you love Someone , let them go.. If They come back They were yours... Otherwise cherish the memories"
i have a strong feeling that They are going to be back this January... Dono Wi.. But feeling very strongly like that..
May be just my imagination o What i dont know.. But i have a feeling They wil return.. Just hoping that They do..

 I do not know now, but really hope they do.

Loveusanaya

Goldie

Loveusanaya

Joined: 15 July 2012

Posts: 1138

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
LOL!!!!...my words exactly

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

samin6

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.