Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq

Junoonians Creative/Writers/Prediction Corner

swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Heya Junoonians

This is for all those creative minds with gr8 imagination and good ideas, writers and also those who wanna see ur fav. scenes.

What is the purpose of this thread???

Well this is for discussing abt:

1. Ur Prediction/s for the next 1 month track πŸ˜‰
  2. Mithvi scenes u want to see or how do u want their track to start
  3. Share ur imaginatory scenes with / for Mithvi πŸ˜›
  4. Want to share them in the form of OS or a small take then this is the ri8 place.
  5. This thread is for all those creative writers too πŸ˜ƒ

The below post will  be indexed for all those takes for easy ref. of all members 😳

Hope u will like this thread n hoping to see some good takes n scenes n predicitons in this thread.

Note: Please do not make this into CC thread plz πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

Only Discussions and opinions abt that discussion or takes 😳

Regards

Swetha

P.S. Permission granted by Aahana (Meli) 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Index

J-O-E-B-O-Y thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Of course a jealousy Romance is gonna start in the next month...

We need more intense mithvi scenes...that they spend most of the time in screen...

that's from me... 
deactivated1 thumbnail
I just want to see the writers retain the logical process of things and the character growth. I hope to see more interaction between the characters and secrets gradually revealed.

I don't want Mithvi rushed.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
I'm saying it here again , I want the Cvs to maintain a proper pace in the show , neither very slow cause then the viewers will lost interest , nor very fast , because things will seem unnatural n forced .                    And ofcourse , the focus should be on Mithvi all the time , they are the main attraction of the show , but I'm in no great hurry to see them falling for each-other madly , so agree here with Elysia .
Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I want to see more pieces of the puzzle revealed.  Does not have to be everything but little pieces at a time to get our curiousity going.

And I'm with Elysia and LadyMacbeth as I would also like to see the pace kept just right (neither too slow nor too fast).  I also don't want a relationship between Mithvi rushed.  I would like to see it develop slowly and more naturally as I find that if they reveal their love to soon in a show it seems forced.  Plus we'll have to see Meera struggling with the choice eventually between Aakash and Prithvi.

snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i just want more of Mithvi scenes in the show...❀️and as of now story is going grttt...some epsiodes are bit dragging i hope cvs take care of that...😊
-CrazySobtian- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
i want more mithvi scenes, doesn't matter if they fight bt obviously i want some romantic scenes just want them to c

here is my new FF

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3348133