Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

India-Forums

TS: Apne, Tho Apne Hote Hain

KSG_luv IF-Rockerz
KSG_luv
KSG_luv

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
KINDLY IGNORE THE MISTAKES AND WHEN I SAY IGNORE I MEAN IGNORE LOL..in so hyper right now lol. Please forgive me.

Hello..hello..helllo..what is going on ZOYA..ZOYAAA! Asad yelled finally breaking the silence in the hallway of his house.

As soon as he had walked in he had been greeted with mamujaan and the rest of His fathers family, including his father and step mother, along with Haseena. That woman had brought them all here to invite him to the wedding, as she had found out about their relationship. Asad disliked her, a lot.

He had been sitting quietly, in the silent living room, by his mother and sister, holding each of their hands, giving them the strength. He wished someone was giving him this strength.

He didn't know why, but at the thought of his strength, Zoya crossed his mind. Where was she he had wondered, and just then the awkward silence had been broken by the shrill of his phone, only if he knew that this one phone call, would change everything. His life.

He had excused himself and had walked a few inches away from the couches but his loud panicky voice had gotten everyone startled, as well as his mother, sister, father and AYAAN on his feet.

Hello.. He repeated again.
Zoya..Zoya say something..zoya are you okay!! Dammit zoya please speak.. He yelled louder by now everyone was on their feet staring at a shaking Asad.

AYAAN along with his three musketeers, wondered as they heard Zoya's name. And they guessed she was the same Zoya. But the elders just thought Zoya to be a little girl, because they knew Asad didn't fuss over girls, except his sister and mother.

Asad beta, what happened. What happened to zoya. Please you are scaring me. Dilshad had started hyperventalliating.

Najma and rashid along with his mother and Shireen rushed to her as they saw her sit on the couch with her hands on her head, her face pale. Haseena raised her brows at this action while mamujaan and his wife made a face.

Ami, Najma, do you know where Zoya had gone this morning. Asad asked his voice shaking, and he didn't know why, it was the same feeling all over again. When he had lost his father, when his father had left him.

His ami rose her head her eyes wide.
I..I..I told her about the..the burn..burning building and it's...it's name.. She went their she went their Asad sh went to the place where her mother was burned..burned down to ashes..she..she..she's gonna be upset.Dilshad yelled

Ami..ami relax. I'll get her back. I promise. Asad comforted his mother, but the loud cries from over the phone still echoed in his ears, the guys call for help on the Phone talking about the "random" girl crying loudly.

But before he could leave, the door opened and she walked in, her face rid of every emotion.

Zoya..Dilshad whispered
Zoey..(Najma called her that)
Zoya..rashid whispered shocked as he saw his dost, and more shocked to see her here.

The last person to whisper her name held such agony, that the whole room went silent, staring at the invisible spark between the two facing eachother.

Without the knowledge or care for everyoneelse Zoya leaped into asads arm to cry all over again. She didn't know why, but crying in his arms and getting his comfort was better of an option than crying alone.

He let her, he let her cry the pain over. He held onto her tightly, not regarding anyone else's present in the room. He didn't know or understand why but he felt the need to comofort her, and that he did.

He raised his arms to comfort her, but his mind told him to stop, and he did. He stood their with the girl gathered in his arms hisarms raised halfway, not knowing wether to hug her back or not. As her cries got louder his heart started taking over, but before he could gather her tightly in his arms she slid onto the floor slowly, still crying.

He felt his shirt buttons open, as her hands put force on his shirt as she fell. And he couldn't. He couldnt care about his families presence in the room, his other families presence in the room or haseenas presence, he couldn't care about those morals, those laws, those rules he had created, CZ they all dissapeared in front of this girl. the girl whose cries were making his hert bleed.

He slid down along with her gathering her in his arms, letting her cry.

He hid his head in her hair, as she hid herself in his arms, both giving comfort and seeking comfort from eachother.

He felt her body loosen up against him, and watched as the head that had been resting in his neck, roll back, and her body went limp scaring him to the extent in which his heart stopped beating.

------
It had been half an hour, that he sat by her bedside, watching her asleep. She ha been exhausted from all the crying, and had fainted. He heard her moan, as she woke up, and he put on that fake smile. Urging her to wake up and fight with him.

------
You...you SIX PACK!! ILL KILL YOU!!! the loud noise echoed in the Asad mansion. Shocking everyone who were still present in the living area to the core.

The least they had expected was a running Asad, being chased down by the girl they all had thought was Ill. They watched as Asad ducked, when she threw a pillow at him.

Dilshad smiled, after a long while seeing her happy go lucky Zoya back to her crazy normal self, and she watched the playful Asad that had gotten lost somewhere down the road after his fathers departure. She loved Zoya for bringing back the child in her crazy son. She looked at Rashid who matched her expression as well as Shireen, and she knew at that moment no matter how many difference were their between the two families, theyll alway be side by side, sans mamujaan and his wife.

Najma gasped as her brother spun her around in his arms, trying to avoid Zoyas another hit. The two were now circling their Tomato plus tomator.

Tomato, move.
No tomator, I think shes gotten a concussion no wonder she's behaving so.
You!!
Tomato move.
No tomator! And what's with the tomato, tomato, it's tomator and only I can call her that she's MY sister!
I can call her tomato!! And she's mine too!!
Mine!
Mine!
Mine!
No MINE!
MINE!!
No
Yes!
No
Yes!
Tomator!
Tomato!
Tomator!
Tomato!
Tomator!
Tomato.

The two hadn't realized that they had gotten really close, with only an inch difference between their bodies.

Najma pushed both of them apart!

Enough!
Tomato tomator, tomato tomator! Enough is enough. You guys are mature adults stop behaving like immature kids! She said playing around, enjoying her domestic behavior.

Asad and zoya stared at her in shock and quieted down and ashamed of their behavior walked towards the couch, sitting next to eachother.

The two slightly whispered!
Still tomato!
Still tomator!

Dilshad laughed, a real laugh, and Rashid watched lovingly. This girl had not only brought his back from his depression but also his son his childhood. He loved his friend! A stranger but, still a close one, closer than even the blood relationships.

The light hearted environment came to an end as Haseena got up abruptly glaring at Zoya!

You!!!
App!!
You two know eachother!

---------
Honestly I don't what I just wrote lol..this just came up in my mind and I wrote it. These days I'm taking my time writing for this forum lol. Please comment and like. Big smile

Edited by KSG_luv - 10 December 2012 at 7:56pm

The following 93 member(s) liked the above post:

shruti_raiReyaPMsweety3773deepthipavitradarshinisangel...sdeekshakothariRaizaada312ash12Manellxxnotoriusxxasyarokzzzrealreader9849565007deepitsoumyasinghnilorinamalar3MayaB5renuja_rgshiv-sunainarecoupsenorzorro12TAMANNA23Angel.Khushishami810bigj66shami9iluvrainaartiraiiprincezsafasamantha1987200SimmyOwaismanjusha_92Ava9339unforgetable112varshificatinluvwivARHIipkknd_gbdfanbhuvana90fee-feearhifandebiparthpathak31bindasssasyakiideewanipn_92kandygroverPagliLadkivaishnavi31amri123princessaaliyasps1234ksenluvushivin1trouble_006cutestar12rosamalebaublessaina01canadiankudiCythereablueflamesprinceegoyalrsk16cosmogirl77AsyaloverRarepearlpenfriend28NAVI55risingsea101HR-DMG4lifeawesomeNamzz-Prithi-AMMY12krati5Krishnaluv94veenishacrazy4KASH_ARkeenu_kkmijanurMisHumptyDumptyNithiya95hottytottydevildiva21delena90DreALinsieraneebshanakyasharanMysticRiver_Oishi_blessing-beauty

neenabinu IF-Sizzlerz
neenabinu
neenabinu

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
nice...but why did the fight start?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

raneeb

pn_92 Goldie
pn_92
pn_92

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 12:57am | IP Logged
nice pls continue

raneeb

blessing-beauty IF-Addictz
blessing-beauty
blessing-beauty

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 12:59am | IP Logged
howw cute Embarrassed

raneeb

_Oishi_ IF-Stunnerz
_Oishi_
_Oishi_

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 1:10am | IP Logged
this is cute LOL
grad2011 Goldie
grad2011
grad2011

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 1:08am | IP Logged
really nice plzz update soon ;)
awesome IF-Rockerz
awesome
awesome

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 2:38am | IP Logged
update soon
sophie420 IF-Dazzler
sophie420
sophie420

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Good work, please continue, soon!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index