preview from set - really cheesy

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago
Angad is not able to understand the feelings he has for Kripa and is unable to understand that he's falling in love with her. Kripa explains the meaning of sindoor to Angad and when hes drunk at night he climbs into her room and puts lipstick in her maang….she is shocked and confused…he is confused too about why hes feeling the way he is. Angad and Prithvi face each other and the jealousy and hatred under the surface begins to start coming up slowly. Kripa leaves for Ahmedabad abruptly without telling anyone.
wow Indeed it is very cheesy.....same here rosh22 i can't wait either for the lipstick in the mang part.....oh gosh i won't be able to sleep tonight!!!!!

Hi everybody I am new here I just love all your comments.  was reading set there seems to be some confusion in this preview set says Last Episode: (11th May , 2005). So I don't think it is a preview I think this is according to them what happened on the 11 of may. Esp.

I dont think this will happen, its fiction. Someone plese tell me if this scene is real???

sounds more like fiction...really don't think it's gonna happen

if anything why will Kripa flee to Ahmedabad and not Nainital? Secondly the lipstick AKA sindoor scene not gonna scare Kripa just anger her enough to slap Angad again...😡😆

just my doubts

SaPhIrA

Originally posted by bips

Angad is not able to understand the feelings he has for Kripa and is unable to understand that he's falling in love with her. Kripa explains the meaning of sindoor to Angad and when hes drunk at night he climbs into her room and puts lipstick in her maang….she is shocked and confused…he is confused too about why hes feeling the way he is. Angad and Prithvi face each other and the jealousy and hatred under the surface begins to start coming up slowly. Kripa leaves for Ahmedabad abruptly without telling anyone.

hmmmm.....are they sure its not Nanital???  And why would Angad climb into her room when for the past 3 weeks he's just walked in? Gawddd these darn sony tv people!!!🤢 If it wasnt for KYPH...I would cut the service agessssssssss ago.

Edited by Aussie_1 - 18 years ago
hi...no idea if its actually going to happen or not....hope not...its just toooooo darn cheesy.....but thats what is written on the sony site.....could be wrong also....remember earlier they had written on their site that anu malik and angad both hear kripa singing in tne temple but in the end it was just angad....so lets see....but seriously lipstick in the mang....can u get more melodramatic than that

i feel it is a wrong episode guide posted on sony site, coz it is supposed to be for 11th may post. we know the episode, right??

Originally posted by Aussie_1

hmmmm.....are they sure its not Nanital???  And why would Angad climb into her room when for the past 3 weeks he's just walked in? Gawddd these darn sony tv people!!!🤢 If it wasnt for KYPH...I would cut the service agessssssssss ago.

aussie i think its coz he is drunk and maybe coz she has learnt to close her door............i think she is gone to ahmedabad for sum other reason

kariya!!!

BTW  she is gonna go WITHOUT  telling................ammmmmmm i think angad will miss her 😳

kariya!