Page 7 of 10

mjht_one

IF-Sizzlerz

mjht_one

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 4:50am | IP Logged
i just want happiness for those whom i love, and i also want to get an OP1

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Roshini1494

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*~Your Personal Wish List*~ (Page 7)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sayaani-Chidiya

IF-Sizzlerz

Sayaani-Chidiya

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 4:56am | IP Logged

edited:
for my bestie ritchelle (-ritchelle-)
  • I want her to give up EHMMBH since she is hopelessly addicted to it LOL... Mondays can be excused since she does the WU but rest of the week she will not watch itTongue. (I doubt if she's gonna fulfill this wishROFLROFL)

• My dear bestie is a great writer... So she has to write a christmas/new year special OS (on any couple of her choice) for me in any forum where she likes Big smile

• Now time to do some tit-for-tat... I want her to make a christmas thread in the Navya forum.. to make things easy for her, it doesn't have to be much fancy.. Chhota sa wish chalegaROFL

Rit ki bachchi! Ab dekhte hai kaun gayaTongueROFL

Edited by CheetahsTopper - 18 December 2012 at 5:20am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Farzi.

...Jes...

IF-Stunnerz

...Jes...

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 6:31am | IP Logged
res

VarunKiBiwi

IF-Sizzlerz

VarunKiBiwi

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Res!

.dream-catcher.

IF-Stunnerz

.dream-catcher.

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Shivu Hug ILU :* Wait and wait! Christmas is a time more far :D

Ethereal-Path

IF-Sizzlerz

Ethereal-Path

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Wishlist?! Aaah! Sounds exciting =D 

.Farzi.

Viewbie

.Farzi.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Teeeheee. I likeee Big smile Okay, here goes my wishlist!

Nams (CheetahsTopper):

1. We need to skype/I need to call you. I'll be returning to SG on the 1st, so I need a date and time from you. 

2. We seem to have a mutual "love" for certain shows and movies. I want you to make a list of the shows we dislike, and write at least 3 sentences on why do we dislike it ROFL LOL Oh, and did I mention you have to post it on the CC? Tongue To make things easier, I'll let you diss 3 movies and 5 shows. Jaa baalikey, have fun! Wink LOL

3. Okay this one is pure torture for you Wink I want you to watch dikra and munni for a week, and temme what's going on in it! ROFL Tu toh gayyi Nams! ROFL

Jenny (-Jen-)

1. Jenny, if you're reading this and done with exams, I need you to make me a gif on KaJen, the cooking scene?! Big smile

2. A VM on VirMaan and AR on the song Pareshaan from Ishaqzaade? I would have asked you to do one on ArHi, but IK you've made one already, so now I want on AR and VirMaan!

3. I WANT TO SKYPE WITH YOU ASAP. January, we need to fix a date and time! Bass!

Teeeheee lets see if Jen and Nams fulfill my wishlist this Christmas! Big smile LOL

Edited by -ritchelle- - 17 December 2012 at 6:17am

BadtameezDil.

IF-Rockerz

BadtameezDil.

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Pooja-

Shivu Hug ILU :* Wait and wait! Christmas is a time more far :D

ILY 2!
Oh..So you making something for me, an Han?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top