Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-Araina-

Cool Viewbie

-Araina-

Crazy Creative Senior, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 3:15pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

sodi1234-Deepali-Faayey-Misek-The.LannisterDelena-ciousAyesha066Premeer_Diwani-RK_Ki_Biwi-OmnipotenceZaxoromaila-AriaNe--bonbon-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Make Forum Active: Show/Cast/TRP Info+Discussion" in Anamika forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-bonbon-

IF-Stunnerz

-bonbon-

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
Thanks so much for all this information! Hopefully we can work together to increase the rank... I guess the rank dropped quite drastically this week because we didn't get many TB points...we got a lot last week. Also, just one important point with voting on the chaska metre... I'm pretty sure (but you might want to clarify this) that to make your vote count you have to login, vote, then logout and repeat this...only one vote on each forum's CM counts per long in. Once again, thanks for this and hopefully the rank will go up this time, next week! :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Araina-OmnipotenceZaxo

senikada

Groupbie

senikada

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
thanks u give lot of information Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Araina-OmnipotenceZaxo

BadtameezDil.

IF-Rockerz

BadtameezDil.

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Amazing Layout. Every aspect is explained very clearly. Awsem work Khushi. I'm impressed.
Hope the rank goes up soon!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Araina-

-Araina-

Cool Viewbie

-Araina-

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Preeti_Shadia

Thanks so much for all this information! Hopefully we can work together to increase the rank... I guess the rank dropped quite drastically this week because we didn't get many TB points...we got a lot last week. Also, just one important point with voting on the chaska metre... I'm pretty sure (but you might want to clarify this) that to make your vote count you have to login, vote, then logout and repeat this...only one vote on each forum's CM counts per long in. Once again, thanks for this and hopefully the rank will go up this time, next week! :)

Your welcome! And I have not heard as of such. As far as I'm aware, all you have to do is refresh the page and maybe do it after breaks of a few minutes. I will double check tonight and let you guys know :D

-Araina-

Cool Viewbie

-Araina-

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by __Shivani__

Amazing Layout. Every aspect is explained very clearly. Awsem work Khushi. I'm impressed.
Hope the rank goes up soon!

Thank you! Hope so too. This show is really good..

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
that was very informative...ill try best playing my part.

Premeer_Diwani

IF-Sizzlerz

Premeer_Diwani

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
thanks for the info dear..i think by every passing day the number of active members are increasing..Thumbs Up

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.