Celebrity Fan Clubs

||Salman Khan: The Dabangg Khan|| FC # 15 (Page 57)

Post Reply New Post

Page 57 of 150

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Yep...mere liye toh 1000 bhi itne hi hote. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GulabiBhaisBeing-Human

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||Salman Khan: The Dabangg Khan|| FC # 15 (Page 57)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

greatsumkum

IF-Sizzlerz

greatsumkum

Housewife Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 6:56am | IP Logged

Salman Khan

Love,Heart
Neha

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sadffiGulabiBhaisBeing-Human

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Lovely Neha. Big smile

GulabiBhaisBeing-Human

Being-Human

IF-Rockerz

Being-Human

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 1:35am | IP Logged
 luv sk and this post tooWink

sadffiGulabiBhais

GulabiBhais

IF-Rockerz

GulabiBhais

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 2:02am | IP Logged
@DAPS : nice creations ! :)

kashishdabest

IF-Stunnerz

kashishdabest

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Filmdom's favourite bad boy has lately transformed into everyone's favourite do-gooder. But at a recent ad shoot, Salman Khan proved that he wears his new-found sobriety as lightly as the shirts in his films. And political correctness is not exactly his forte.

Salman was shooting for an ad at a bungalow in Versova's Yari Road. The commercial also stars Aamna Sharif, and is directed by a production company headed by a prominent ad-man-turned-filmmaker.

Anyone who has ever worked with Salman will vouch for the fact that he does not take kindly to directions. The shoot started off well enough. An eyewitness told TOI, "Salman was his usual self. He did not ask any questions while shooting, neither did he expect anyone to interfere with his takes."

There came a point however, when he had to walk towards Aamna, and that too went off without a glitch. But the director was not happy, and requested Salman to walk up to Aamna again. Salman shot back, "Agar walk karana hai toh kisi model to bula lete!"

Stunned, but quick to recover, the unit carried on with the rest of the shoot. This time the camera was focused on Salman's face, zooming in on his expression as the product dropped into his hands. Salman nailed it in the first two takes, but the director wanted more. Unfazed by the previous snub, he requested Salman to shoot again, so that he could get his expressions right.
That did it. Salman glared at the director and replied, his words cutting through the tense silence with icy daggers, "Agar acting hi karani hai, toh Hrithik ko le lete." Before anyone could recover, Sallu, true to his style, delivered a knockout punch, "Aur agar over acting karani hai toh Shah Rukh ko le lete." And with that, he walked out of the frame.

Last heard, the production unit was trying its best to make the most of what they had

sadffiBeing-Human

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Lovely DAPS. Big smile

sadffiBeing-Human

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
I endorse only those products that I use: Salman Khan

I endorse only those products that I use: Salman Khan

Superstar Salman Khan, who has been given the first ever 'brand endorser of the year' awardinstituted by advertising association, said he promotes only those products which he used.

"I endorse only those products that I use,"Salman said at an IAA Leadership Awards function.

The 47-year-old actor has endorsed a number of products and is also the brand ambassador of some companies.

"When I endorse a product, that means I am telling the public that you should also wear it, eat it or use it. If I do not use or consume any product, I will not endorse it," he said.

Salman also called on the corporates to support his Being Human initiative.

Being Human is a non-government organisation set up by Salman which sells T-shirts and other products to raise funds for supporting the underprivileged.

sadffiBeing-Human

Post Reply New Post

Go to top