Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

zandu37

zandu37

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
I'm sure all of us watched BV today because of Meghan - in fact I saw the 8 pm telecast and watched the repeat again at 11pm in order to juice out all the nuances. Three things stood out for me. First Megha and Mohan looked so comfortable in each other's company - they looked like a married couple who were well settled in their relationship yet very much in love. And they were so comfortable nudging each other, gesturing to each other in their silent way and pulling each other's leg at times. Secondly the two of them looked so gorgeous and they really stole the attention from Shiv and Anandi. An aunt of mine who is a diehard BV fan and did not watch NBT1 was so attracted and enamoured by Meghan's screen presence that she has decided that she will watch NBT2. It will be a pity if the PH decides to do away with this magical youthful chemistry of Meghan and make them middle aged parents. Thirdly and most importantly I think Colors has finally figured out the value of NBT and the fact that it could be a winner given its intrinsic appeal and popularity amongst young adults. I think it wil now support NBT wholeheartedly. Better late than never !

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

mayuresh.pzaramanblmadhurimadhubansenReena4kunalasha_amsakhisangniMeera_Ka_MohanLeesanLekzshanu4meghan27kunakshafan26ash28Senpoo--Udhay--_Bidzie_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "So comfortable in each other's company" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Reena4kunal

Goldie

Reena4kunal

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zandu37

I'm sure all of us watched BV today because of Meghan - in fact I saw the 8 pm telecast and watched the repeat again at 11pm in order to juice out all the nuances. Three things stood out for me. First Megha and Mohan looked so comfortable in each other's company - they looked like a married couple who were well settled in their relationship yet very much in love. And they were so comfortable nudging each other, gesturing to each other in their silent way and pulling each other's leg at times. Secondly the two of them looked so gorgeous and they really stole the attention from Shiv and Anandi. An aunt of mine who is a diehard BV fan and did not watch NBT1 was so attracted and enamoured by Meghan's screen presence that she has decided that she will watch NBT2. It will be a pity if the PH decides to do away with this magical youthful chemistry of Meghan and make them middle aged parents. Thirdly and most importantly I think Colors has finally figured out the value of NBT and the fact that it could be a winner given its intrinsic appeal and popularity amongst young adults. I think it wil now support NBT wholeheartedly. Better late than never !
Support to whole hearted NBT toh theek hai par bas apni taang zyaada na adaaye colors..as long as they keep poking their nose in NBT out, its ok.But so sweet we have season two..uskey liye toh thanks colors

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lekz

Meera_Ka_Mohan

IF-Dazzler

Meera_Ka_Mohan

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Well Said... agree with you... but there are my doubts.

Everything seems fine with NBT. There is enough publicity for NBT now a days, colors channel is giving importance to our show, media is also interested in our show. Mohan and Megha are quite popular now and everyone are looking forward for NBT 2.

Lekin... apna sikka hi khota nikla tho??? What if the NBT PH show MM as aged Couple? What if the show is concentrated on grown up Nanhi??

Then, all the appreciation, attention and importance will be a waste. I will surely be disappointed.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ash2711madhubansenLekz

Reena4kunal

Goldie

Reena4kunal

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mohan-sun-na

Well Said... agree with you... but there are my doubts.

Everything seems fine with NBT. There is enough publicity for NBT now a days, colors channel is giving importance to our show, media is also interested in our show. Mohan and Megha are quite popular now and everyone are looking forward for NBT 2.

Lekin... apna sikka hi khota nikla tho??? What if the NBT PH show MM as aged Couple? What if the show is concentrated on grown up Nanhi??

Then, all the appreciation, attention and importance will be a waste. I will surely be disappointed.

Great point.." apna hi sikka khota ho toh " LOL

Meera_Ka_Mohan

begumpara

begumpara

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Nice post zandu behna. Aapka point jo baakiyon ne bhi uthaya hai - ki if MM look so beautiful together and their chemistry is so magical and youthful why make them old in NBT Season 2.

I think Sudhirji is listening in to all this. He is a wise man - he may make mistakes but quickly learns from them (remember how quickly he got rid of Riddima once he was sure that the bigamy track was causing problems). Abhi bhi unhone last kaha tha - "shayad " leap ho sakta hai (matlab shayad na bhi ho sakta hai!) aur leap hoga bhi to kuch saalon ka hoga. Also he has not confirmed that Jayashree Venkatraman has been signed on for the grown up Nanhi - there is absolute silence on this front. Toh shayad Sudhirji rethink kar rahein hai - mujhe lagta hai ki woh 6 months ya ek saal current age group mein hi rahenge (phir to Ashnoor bhi dikhegi) aur jab kaafi nok jhok ho jayegi, ek 4-5 saal ka leap hoga jahan Nanhi 13 saal ki teenager hogi aur naye tracks aa payenge aur story aage badhegi.

Edited by begumpara - 10 December 2012 at 11:18pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubansenMeera_Ka_Mohan

Reena4kunal

Goldie

Reena4kunal

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Ashnoor ko bhi zara clothes hairstyle change se teens mein dikha saktein hain.Just they have to think fast.And smart. I am conjecturing that they have got rid of the actress playing grown ip nahi.No interviews yet of jayshree that she is doing so drop kar diya hoga.

Edited by Reena4kunal - 10 December 2012 at 11:38pm

Meera_Ka_Mohan

Meera_Ka_Mohan

IF-Dazzler

Meera_Ka_Mohan

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
@begumpara and @reena4kunal... agree with both of you... You guys are giving me hopes... Lets hope for the best.Big smile

@begumpara... I just want to say, sudhir sir didn't eliminate riddi track becoz no one liked it, he cut short that track becoz, colors channel had given the notice that NBT will be going off air soon. so, the PH and CVs had to cover all the remaining tracks and wind up the story within the given time... so they made riddi exit early and gave importance to other things, other wise there were chances of dragging her track at least for another month, irritating all the fans and torturing our Mohan.Angry

shivangi838

IF-Rockerz

shivangi838

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Nice post all 3 points are completely valid and justified. Ialso hope that colors pays proper attention to nbt this time.Star

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.