Qubool Hai

Who is Zoya's father?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

pfalcon1949

pfalcon1949

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Did anyone wonder who that could be? Is it possible at all that Zoya is daughter of Humaira's dad?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mila112JPRulesashlok4everrozieGodhuliLogonSiddhi_QH_DDEJ_Fan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Who is Zoya's father?" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gapgirl

gapgirl

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
I get the same feeling that Mamaji will be Zoya's dad. 

ashlok4ever

Goldie

ashlok4ever

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
ya i think so too coz i was watching this sbs segment where they showed the press conference of qubool hai and they said only the main charecters  oya asad  ayaan dilshaad, and humaira's dad so i think he will play quiet an important role in this drama soo i think that he might be zoya's dad who knows 
just wait and watch 

rozie

IF-Dazzler

rozie

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Me too, I have a strong feeling Zoya's dad will be Mamu ( Humeira's dad).

Also i have been noticing that the CVs constantly show Humeira fainting n saying she is not feeling well etc, do u guys think it may be possible that Zoya may turn out to be humeira's sister, n Humeira may possibly have some sort of illness whereby her next of kin (possibly being Zoya) will have to help cure her???
I know my idea is sort of far-fetched Wink, but i just think it could be a possiblity.

Edited by Rozey17 - 10 December 2012 at 12:56pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

stanford1kajenvirmanJPRulescutie cutes

gapgirl

gapgirl

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
That's an interesting thought, Rozey17 -

Yes, Humaira's illness is interesting...I think that is part of the reason they want Ayan to marry her because others are skeptical to marry a girl who has illnesses (us desis and our superstitions!) 

There may then be jealousy from Humaira's end when she sees how much Ayan likes Zoya...but that'd be weird na? That both of them are technically his cousins ! YIKES! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JPRulesQH_DDEJ_Fan

GodhuliLogon

IF-Sizzlerz

GodhuliLogon

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
i guess he has some major role in zoya's parents life.. may be the fire was caused by him.. may be he got the wealth from her parents.. some thing ofcourse is related to him..

lets c...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JPRules

mila112

mila112

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
There is a possibility.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.