Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blackie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
@SalB, I simply loved your take on the controversial episode. I resonate with each and every word in your post. Where were you all this season? Please write some more on next episodes. 😳

I have got nothing left to say because you summed it up so beautifully in the post. Kudos.👍🏼

Mehr-k thumbnail
Well said. 👏 
Okay, here is my take...sorry for the typos, if any...am sitting on a bus and typing from my mobile...lol

Urva- brilliant performance...today she proved that what a great actor she is...respect...only she had the guts and nerves to do this khufia task with elaan. She never hesitated for a single instance...she is the strongest person out there...hats off...

Del-glad finally uska volcano phoota...kab se dhamki de rahi thi...finally the lava exploded...she was totally caught offguard...I hated the way Salman made her emotional outburst mocking out in public...that was really very insensitive...and Del is absolutely right to feel humiliated in public..but what lies were she ranting today? she and Ashka have never bitched about Sapna...huh...really???..but yeah I agree she should not be cursed for her bro's words, but common she could have said a simple one word sorry to those whom Bakhtiyar verbally abused...waise loved Delu when she appreciated Urva's move towards Ashka...Del is not a bad person but she thinks that she is never wrong and pretends to be holier than thou...

Ashka-am not happy the day BB tried to play with her emotions today...but then she did not seem thatmuch affected...may be she was happy that Urva ne akhir me maafi maang hi li... but what she told to Sana about she was coming to give assistance to her in the restroom- had me rofling...wow, these two r something...
Nik-totally agree with whatever he said to Urva...heindeed is behaving like a true friend...

Rajeev-his obsession with Imam is driving me nuts these days...jis ko bolna tha uske to tum talve chaatte ho aur saari bharas Imam pe...

Imam-loved his pirate get up...he is trying to poke his nose a little too much in other's matters..battling for screen space honey?

Vishal-iska ego isse dhed haath bada hai...lol...loved Urva's main-main comment on him.lol.

Sapna-bestest captain of the season...my darling muaah...won't saymuch, am always biased towards her...
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SalB

Brilliant analysis!! 👏

I can SO picture that scene with Aashka saying those EXACT same words which you used. ROFL. I really wish she got eliminated soon. It's painful to watch her on-screen. I dislike Delnaaz & Sana, but I can bet all my IF posts that once Aashka is eliminated forever, these 2 will be way more normal and themselves.

Your take on the Urvashi - Delnaaz fight is exactly what I put down, in better words. 😊 Fully agree. Sapna was the first one who called Urvashi a ''moti bhens'' - no one stood up for Urvashi. I'm surprised Salman didn't bring that up in last Friday's episode. Sometimes I wonder why he doesn't spend more time clarifying things when the SAD group keep making such false accusations and keep pretending how angelic they are. 

Hahahaha as you said Rajev has probably the LEAST power in the house... no one takes him seriously, so he's definitely eyeing Imam to boss over haha. It will be awesome to see Rajev waking up to Imam in that body suit next to him. 😆

Sal, all credit goes to you for making the topic. Thanks though! :)

Rajiv is a sore loser. Imaam should release all his haivaniyat on him. Yep, it's time for the body suit! 😆

I was happy that Aashka was eliminated as well. Just when S and D were starting to open up to others, A shows up again. How unfortunate!
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Forgot to mention one of my other fav. one liners from Urvashi today during the fight with Delnaaz:

Urvashi *sarcastically*  "Haan haan aapka dil toh itna bada hi ki saara ka saara GAME bhi uske andar samaa gaya hai"🤣

That was hilarious! 😆
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Fab post
Dellu the dhokhla dhonkabaaz was an 😡 liar
Urvashi one liner n her sayin of what is dellu if she is bhen 🤣
Seems like I supporting urvashi was right decision
naureenfizz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
It was undoubtedly a masalaydaar episode!! I agree with your observations!! 
kvlt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: saitan

Del-glad finally uska volcano phoota...kab se dhamki de rahi thi...finally the lava exploded...she was totally caught offguard...I hated the way Salman made her emotional outburst mocking out in public...that was really very insensitive...and Del is absolutely right to feel humiliated in public..but what lies were she ranting today? she and Ashka have never bitched about Sapna...huh...really???..but yeah I agree she should not be cursed for her bro's words, but common she could have said a simple one word sorry to those whom Bakhtiyar verbally abused...waise loved Delu when she appreciated Urva's move towards Ashka...Del is not a bad person but she thinks that she is never wrong and pretends to be holier than thou...

Imam-loved his pirate get up...he is trying to poke his nose a little too much in other's matters..battling for screen space honey?

Actually, no. Apologizing for her brother's words wouldn't be wise if the whole point was to cement her stand in the house. He spoke for her. In a rather abrasive tone, granted, yet that support counts. 

Yeah. Imam, right? I know he has a huge fan following because he's mindfu-ked, but chup kar yaar. 
SalB thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blackie

@SalB, I simply loved your take on the controversial episode. I resonate with each and every word in your post. Where were you all this season? Please write some more on next episodes. 😳

I have got nothing left to say because you summed it up so beautifully in the post. Kudos.👍🏼

I was being a pathetic lurker haha. I post on Filmifanatics forum but IF is a lot of fun when it comes to Bigg Boss, so thought it'd be a good way to break the ice with IF! I'm glad I did.

Thank you ⭐️
Edited by SalB - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Hellseher

Actually, no.Apologizingfor her brother's words wouldn't be wise if the whole point was to cement her stand in the house. He spoke for her. In a rather abrasive tone, granted, yet that support counts.

Yeah. Imam, right? I know he has a huge fan following because he's mindfu-ked, but chup kar yaar.

I too am one of his "fans"...had some kind of a crush on him while he was in the village house...but jabse pata chala hai ki he is faking himaelf foe the show, mera to dil hi toot gaya... 💔

But still he is better than most ppl in that house and of course the most entertaining person out there...