Qubool Hai

A word of advice to GUL KHAN

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

DN2012

IF-Dazzler

DN2012

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
GUL KHan,a word of advice,please don't change the characters or storyline like you did with IPKKND.please stick to the storyline,and if the actors wants to leave, let them go.bring someone else and finish the story,don't change the story to suit the actors and fans.No matter how much popular Asad becomes in the future.
that is what happendd to IPK,half way through the story lost its essence.Please keep the story intact and please plan ahead at least 3-4 tracks ahead so there is no confusions and please don't leave ANY loop holes open.close it as soon as the track ends.

Please provide good dresses for the leads.DOn't make them wear same old same old dresses.
Also make proper use of side characters.Incorporate them in the main storyline.please don't divide them as you did with AAkash and Payal in IPKKND.Have everyone included in the story.

Please don't bring mindless comedy like Swami track during tense situations during the hate marriage between ASr adn Khushi.And don't insult viewers' intellingenc eby bringing in chudails and hitler dadis.and end the serial when the time has come.don't drag it incessently.Incorporate side characters.i will forever stress taht.i am very much saddened by the demise of Aakash and payal after their wedding.they was so much potential in their roles whic h was sadly let go.

Zoya and Asad's characters seem well defined.Keep the definition throughout the serial...

Oh Oh before i forget,Eyelock is 1970 style.You used eyelock to the maximum in IPKKND.try to introduce some new kinds of romance.even after marriage ASR and Khushi was eyelocking a lot.let there be more tasteful physical intimacy.don't go overboard but some new sort can be introduced.
I especially liked when Zoya and Asad fought the villains.that was very nice.she didn't stand on the side and pulled out a mat and prayed to Allahmia,while the hero fought.she fought with him.Good move.I really liked that.

This drama has started out real good.Keep up the good work.Hope you will maintain this high standard throughout the course of this serial.Good Luck to you

Guys  your ideas and comments to this post is most welcome.

Edited by DN2012 - 10 December 2012 at 12:41pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

twinkle90twinkle662IPK_FANsamantha1987200CrazyAbtTV18j.e.n.n.008vm17booksfreak07sehan4everkandygroverGodhuliLogon

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A word of advice to GUL KHAN" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

samantha1987200

samantha1987200

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Yeah I hope Zoya remains the same and cvs dont try to change her into typical indian television heroine!!!! shes perfect the way she!!!! so feisty and gutsy...love zoya!!!! SmileTongue

Edited by samantha1987200 - 10 December 2012 at 1:35pm

booksfreak07

Goldie

booksfreak07

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
yeah, IPK had mastered the art of inconsistencies, hopefully this will not be repeated here. IPK did not have much family drama to begin with, it was more of a love story always. But the family drama, background and storyline is the USP of QH. It should be utilised fully.
I was one of the ppl who always maintained that IPK should make more use of payash so yes, i hope the sidelining of imp characters isnt done here. Also hope that the show turn into nonsence humour after a while and character definiton is kept intact.
IPK initially had alot of lucknow flavour which was lost after a while, hope QH doesnt lose the sweet muslim small town flavour it has.
QH has had a great start, i hope that it continues the same way.

-Jwalamukhi-

IF-Stunnerz

-Jwalamukhi-

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Please do not come to the QH forum and compare the characters, actors to Gul's previous show IPK.

Topic Closed

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.