Pavitra Rishta

Purvi is expecting Arjun's kid?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

viraf4u

viraf4u

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Please help, I think I am confused since they have not shown or I think I missed  the part where Arjun and Purvi were close??

So Arjun is father of both the kids? Ovi's and Purvi's?

Thanks

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley20

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Purvi is expecting Arjun's kid?" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

crazygirl4RD

IF-Rockerz

crazygirl4RD

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
rite now all i knw is arjun is the father or purvi's kid..n they didnt showed anything regarding this..we may get in flash back...

bonibright

IF-Sizzlerz

bonibright

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by viraf4u

Please help, I think I am confused since they have not shown or I think I missed  the part where Arjun and Purvi were close??

So Arjun is father of both the kids? Ovi's and Purvi's?

Thanks
Nobody knows this at this moment  except for EKTA..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley20peachesnplums

bharadwaj_k

Goldie

bharadwaj_k

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
I'm a biggedt fan of ARVI but if Ekta shows purvi preggi with Arjun's child then Ekta is ruining the character of Purvi and Archana's so called sanskar...Its the most disguisting thoughts of CV's... I'm not against unwed mothers are those thoughts...It's just that I can't accept Purvi like that...I so want ARVI to be together but not like this...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

snowyviraf4ugeetrana45bonibright

viraf4u

viraf4u

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
thanks all for the replies, I thought I didnt see anything that would say Purvi is expecting Arjun;s kid, but well we might know that to be true and Dr Onir being the nice guy is giving his name to the baby or something..typical EKTA stuff..I guess

stunninstar

IF-Rockerz

stunninstar

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
it was shown that Arjun said i love two people.. my mother and mother of my child.. so in high probability ovi's kid will die and purvi will give her child to ovi.. and purvi must have gotten pregnant and she came to know after leaving mumbai!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley20

Luvsushanki

IF-Dazzler

Luvsushanki

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 10:22pm | IP Logged

purvi was luking preg in y'day episode

Post Reply New Post

Go to top