Tumhari Disha

India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

Songs for Certain TD Situations (Page 46)

memsaab IF-Rockerz
memsaab
memsaab

Posted: 17 May 2005 at 11:52pm | IP Logged

I think I can make my fav song book from collection here... LOL

nice songs guys

Bombgirl4eva Goldie
Bombgirl4eva
Bombgirl4eva

Posted: 18 May 2005 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Disha's pyaas special  I couldnt continue my story before as i was busy...but now since I am back..I'll continueTongue

So Dk had left the room in a puff of smoke...since Disha woudnt listen to himWink...She woudnt come close to him...lets see what she does today!Wink

She goes out of the room (yes she is still in taht blue nighty ) and sees DK sitting on teh sofa...He looks MADLOL..She goes and sits next to him...he gets up and leaves...Disha grabs his hand..

Disha: Oh mere sona re sona re sona ...de dongi jaan judaa mat hona re.....meine tujhe badi der mein jaana...(holds both of her ears) Hua kusoor kafa mat hona re...( dk looks at her with a whatever type of an expression and leaves.) Oh mere sona re sona ...sona re sona...sona re sona re sonaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaWink

Dk goes to his room. She follows him...She realises that an apolpgy doesn't have any effect on dk...and that she will have to try something elseWink...

Dk is looking for his night robe in teh closet..when disha..comes in front of him, closing the closert door...

DISHA: (into teh moodWink)Raat Baakiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Dk is quite shocked..LOL

DISHA: Baat baakiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Dk looks at her with a "nothing can melt me disha! " type of an expression....OR you can say he is PRETENDING that expressionLOL

DISHA: (comes closer) Hona hain jooooooooooo....(winks at Dk) Ho jaane doo...Wink..(dk starts to leave ) Socho na! (grabs his arm) Dekho do (she forcefully gets his face closer to hersWink)  Dekho haa...Mujhe Pyaaarr se..Wink..(puts her arms around his neck) Raat baakiiiiiiiiii...baat baaki..

Dk easily gets out of her arms...and goes away from her with a "go away , i am not gonna forgive u" type of an expression(lol..this is soo funny...Dk getting out of disha's arms...instead of her trying to get out of hisLOLLOL)

Dk forgets about changing his clothes ..he just takes the pillow...and goes to some other room to sleep...Naturally..Disha goes after him...Dk goes and lies down on the bed...Disha goes to his side...and was about to sit by his side ..when he gets up PRETENTING to be annoyedLOL (as he wants more of thatWinkfrom disha) Disha gets holds of his hand...and looks at dK with a THIRST in her eyes...she has a " dont leave me" type of an expression...very cute indeedWink..that Dk was about to melt down ...but he didnt ..as he kept on saying " No..no Dk...Dont melt...let her suffer as much as I didLOL"...Disha again gives him one of those DESPERATEWink looks...and Dk decides that he would have to leave..or he wont be able to control his feelings...He starts leaving...when all of a sudden...DISHA grabs his back TIGHTLYWink

Disha: Aao na...gale laga lo..lagi bhujado na..Wink.oh saajna..tumne jo agan lagayi hain (Turns him around) to chu ke dekho na kaha kahaEmbarrassed(Dk leaves)

Disha: (runs after him) Dekho! Sinne mein kaise hulchul machi hain...Winkoh saajnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....para pa pa..Dekho sinne mein kaise hulchul machi hain..oh saajnaaaaa( holds him closer) ha aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaao na....gale laga lo na ...lagi bhuja to na (puts her head on his chest )oh sajanaaa....(dk pushes her off...this is so funny DK pushing dish offLOL instead of the other way around...)

He starts to leave and she grabs him by the back of his shirtWink

Disha: Aise sharmile kyun ho jaani?Wink aaja...aajao na lehrake...Duniya se darte ho to mein (she turns off the lamp) Saare deepak aayi ho bhojaake...Wink.(Dk turns on the lamp) (disha opens her arms wide) Mujhko iin bahoo meein lo na zaaraWink....tara taaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ...tara ra ra ra...
ha. aao naa...gale lago naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa(dk leaves the room) Disha falls on the bed....oh saajanaaaaaEmbarrassed..lost in Dk's dreams....after a while she notices that Dk is not in teh room...she runs out and finally finds him on the -------....any guesses???? Yes, the terrace.....LOL

He is on the terrace looking at thesky...thinking to himself "No dk...no dk..you CAN control your feelings...you have to make her suffer more..not that I am not having funWink...yes dk ..u CAN do this!LOL

Disha arrives there..and suddenly it starts to rain..Disha again starts jumping and enjoying in the rain...(like she did in the Dk's pyaas specail) Suddenly she notices Dk who has been staring at her....Wink...and becomes really happy...while Dk comes out of his world...and pretends as if he never looked at herLOL..he starts walking away..disha gets upsets...she hols his hand...thsi time extremely delicately...Embarrassed..She turns around..and turns him around....(still holding his hand..)

Disha: (in a deep, soft, DESPERATE vocie)
 Piya tuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.....ab to aaja....EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...Shola sa sawan behke...aake bhujaja Wink(gets him closer)Tan ki jwala thandi ho jaye..aise gale laga ja....Aa A aaja...aa a aaja....(gets her face closer to his)aa aaja... (He pushes her off...this time EXTREMELY unwillinglyEmbarrassed)Disha immediately pulls him and pushes him down ...he lands on teh ground.....and she falls on top of him. (btw its still raining Wink)

Disha: (on top of him ..her hands on his cheeks..her hair is all over his left cheekWink) Pyaase pyaase ...yeh mere labho ke liyeh (gets her lips close to his) tere hoto ne hazar vaade kiyeWink...(he pushes her off aliitle...just a liitle...so she is still on top of himEmbarrassed...Its getting really hard 4 Dk to push her offWink) Bholne waale koi jiye to kaise jiye....arre ha ( gets closer agin) arre ha ..(Dk pushes her off...and she is rolling on the ground now) ha..lalalala..lala..lala..la.laaalaaWink....(her rolling comes to a stop)..Piya tuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...ab to aaja (she is getting completely desperate)

Dk is Just staring at the soaked, desperate disha...twisting and turning..with her eyes closed and allEmbarrassed singing in a dEEP DEEP voice..." Piya tuuuuuuuuu..ab to aajaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...dk loses his patience...he has a Ok thsi is enough. I can hardly control myself " type of an expression.LOL..he hastily removes his soaked T-shirtWink
and runs to disha...and gets on top of herWink

DK Bheege Hoth tere....PYASA dil meraWink...lage abrisaar haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...Mujhe tan teraa...Jamke barsaado mujh par khataaye...Wink.tu hi meri pyaas ..tu hi mera jahaEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..kabhi mere saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaath..koi raat guzaaaaaaaaaaaaar...tujhe subha tak meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeein karo pyar....A woh O O O...WOH O O O ...yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .Wink..WOH O OO Wink......Saase aach teriiiiiiiiiiiiiii...tan aag teraaaaaa...chine neend meriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...loote chain meraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa........Kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalaa jaado  kare....lambeeeee baal tere.......Tujhe chu lu aaaa....tujh mein kho uaaaaa

I dint give teh details for the last song...So u guys are free to Imagine whatever u guys want..LOL

So how do u guys like it??? U guys are still in your seats right?LOLLOL

Bomby!Big smile

.....Lata..... IF-Dazzler
.....Lata.....
.....Lata.....

Posted: 18 May 2005 at 12:15am | IP Logged

hiiiiiiiii swwwwwwweeeeeeeeeties I am back , missed you'll. By the way this song is for memsaab, jingle, samy, myself, jyot, mamta, sakina and all friends jiske sapno mein DK saab aate hain.............EmbarrassedBig smile

DK to Disha :

Kaun hain jo sapno mein aaya, kaun hain jo dil mein samaaya, lo jhuk gaya aasmaan bhi, ishq mera rang layaa...........oh Dishaaa.............Oh Dishaa.................Big smileLOL

Zindagi ke har ek mod pe mein, geet gaata chala jaa rahaa hoon, bekhudi ka yeh aalam na poocho, manzilon mein bada jaa raha hoon, manzilon pe bada jaa raha hoon.......kaun hain jo..........

Jism ko maut aati hain lekin rooh ko maut aati nahin hain, ishq roshan hain roshan rahegaa, roshni uski jaati nahin hain, roshni uski jaati nahin hain.........

Kaun hain jo sapno mein aaya, kaun hain jo dil mein samaaya, lo jhuk gaya aasmaan bhi, ishq mera rang layaa...........oh Dk...............Oh Dk.................Big smileLOLEmbarrassed

Cheers

Lata

Bombgirl4eva Goldie
Bombgirl4eva
Bombgirl4eva

Posted: 18 May 2005 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Lata............HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIiii...havent atlked to u for long....BTW good one
.....Lata.....
.....Lata.....

Posted: 18 May 2005 at 12:34am | IP Logged

Hi Bomby. How ru doing ? yeah good ones from u too LOL

This one's for yest. episode DK Disha getting wet in the rains:

DK : Bheegi Bheegi raaton mein, meethi meethi baaton mein, aise barsaat mein kaisa lagta hain....LOLWink

Disha : Aisa lagta hain tu banke baadal, mere badan ko bheego ke mujhe ched rahe ho......ched rahe ho........Embarrassed

Dk to Disha :

Rhimjhim gire saawan, sulag sulag gaaye mann, bheegi aaj iss mausam mein, lagi kaisi yeh agan.......Tongue

Jab ghunhroo se bajti hain boondae, armaan humaare palkein ne moondae......aaye kaise laaye sapne agan, sulag sulag jaaye mann, bheege aaj iss mausam mein lagi kaisi yeh agannn.........LOL

Lata

ManishaRox IF-Dazzler
ManishaRox
ManishaRox

Posted: 18 May 2005 at 12:45am | IP Logged

Guys thats Hum tum the actual song Dk saying it to disha (Lol i always have put a romantic song between disha and k so i decided i will change it for the next one k hope you like it!!

HUM TUM

saa.nso.n ko saa.nso.n me.n DHalne do zara... Let your breath sink into mine...
dhiimii sii dhaRkan ko bharne do zara slowly let your heartbeat increase.
lamho.n kii guzaarish hai yeh This is what the moment bids:
paas aa jaa'e.n we must draw near,
ham ham tum I and you,
tum ham tum you and I.
aa.nkho.n me.n hamko utarne do zara Let me appear before your eyes;
baaho.n me.n hamko pighalne do zara let me melt in your embrace.
paas aa jaa'e we must draw near,
ham ham tum I and you,
tum ham tum you and I.
saa.nso.n ko saa.nso.n me.n DHalne do zara Let your breath sink into mine.
silvaTe.n kahii.n karvaTe.n kahii.n Folds of cloth, shifting...
phail jaa'e kaajal bhii tera let your kohl spread.
nazaro.n me.n ho guzarta hu'aa What passes before our eyes,
khwaabo.n ka koii qaafila some caravan of dreams.
jismo.n ko ruuho.n ko jalne do zara Let our bodies and our spirits burn;
sharmo.n kaayaa ko machalne do zara let our limbs and our modesty be shaken.
ham ham tum I and you,
tum ham tum you and I.
chhuu lo badan magar is tarah Touch my body this way,
jaise suriila saaz ho as if it were a melodious instrument.
a.ndherii chupe terii zulf me.n Darkness is hidden in your hair;
kholo ki raat aazaad ho let it fall loose, so night can be free.
aa.nchal ko siine se DHalne do zara Let your scarf slip from your breast;
shabnam kii buu.nde.n phisalne do zara let the drops of dew slip away.
ham ham tum I and you,
tum ham tum you and I.
baaho.n me.n hamko pighalne do zara Let me melt in your embrace.
lamho.n kii guzaarish hai yeh This is the bidding of the moment:
ham ham tum I and you,
tum ham tum you and I.

Edited by miss.england02 - 18 May 2005 at 12:46am
.....Lata.....
.....Lata.....

Posted: 18 May 2005 at 12:51am | IP Logged

Clap wow nice one miss england.

Disha to Dk:

Tum aaye tho aaya mujhe yaad, zameen pe aaj chaand nikla, jaane kitne dino ke baad, zameen pe aaj chaand nikla , jaane kitne dino ke baad....zameen pe aaj chaand nikla.........zameen pe aaj chaand nikla.......

ManishaRox IF-Dazzler
ManishaRox
ManishaRox

Posted: 18 May 2005 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Ur one's nice too lol thanks

Go to top