Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jhinni thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

dk to disha (after disha confesses her love)

tum jo mil gaye ho toh ye lagta hai ke jahan mil gaya

ek bhatke hue raahi ko carvan mil gaya.

rang thumbnail

Disha teasing DK that she doesn't love him:

Tumhe ho na ho mujko to itna yakeen hai,

Mujhe pyaar tumse nahi hai nahi hai

Tumhe ho na ho mujko to itna yakeen hai........

Mujhe pyaar tum se nahi hai nahi hai, magar yeh raaz maine na jana

Ki lagti hain kyon pyari baatein tumhari,

Kyon tumse milne ka main dhoondo bahana.

Kabhi maine chaha tumhe choo ke dekhon,

Kabhi dil ne chaha tumhe paas laanaa.

Magar phi bhi is baat ka to yakeen hai, Mujhe pyaar tumse nahi hai nahi hai

Tumhe ho na ho mujko to itna yakeen hai,

Rang๐Ÿ˜‰

Bombgirl4eva thumbnail
Dk's Pyass Special๐Ÿ˜‰

Dk wakes up from his bed. (Its like 9 at night...he was sleeping in teh evening as he coudn't sleep last night...why?-don't ask me๐Ÿ˜†).He goes outside to see disha in the hall, who is cleaning the house...Her pallu is tied to her waist..and her hair is wet..as she jsut came out of the shower...Dk comes from behind and grabs her waist

Dk :Koi nahi hain kabre mein (๐Ÿ˜‰at her)Kya haseen mila hain pal...aaj shart karne do ..kaam baki karenge kal (gets her closer)

Disha: (Tries to get out) Jao baba jaooooooooo..aise na behkao...(she shakes hsi head) hosh mein aa jao..pagal na banu tum...(pushes him off)

Dk : dil bole shik dum shikdum..dil bole shikdum shik dum

Disha goes and cleans the windows..he follows her...and grabs her by her hand..

Dk : Khidkiya kahe ..parde girado...Is tarah se na mujhko sazza doooo๐Ÿ˜ณ

Disha: (trying to get her wrist out of his strong fist) Chod to mujhe..jaane bhi to na...Hain kasam tumhe yuh zid karo naa๐Ÿ˜‰

Dk : Kaisi yeh majboori...(gets closer) Kis liyeh yeh doori...

Disha: Hu bade deewane hain mujhko yeh maalom..(pushes him off)

Dk : dil bole shik dum shikdum..dil bole shikdum shik dum๐Ÿ˜†

Disha goes and closes the curtains...To the amazement of DK, She naughtily smiles at DK๐Ÿ˜‰ and calls him.. Dk who is shocked and excited goes towards her..she smiles...and he smiles..๐Ÿ˜†...he gets his lips closer to hers and when he was about to kiss..she smiles and pushes him off...

Dk ( hits the wall with his fist)  na satao tum..yuh muskura ke....CHOOM lo sanam baho mein aake๐Ÿ˜‰

Disha: Chalo Chalo ..hari mein hari ...maan li sabhi baatein tumhari...(runs towards Dk)

Dk: baato hi baato mein pal guzar na jaaye...

Disha ( puts her arms around him) aao ek duje mein ho jaaye kahi ghum...

He picks her up ๐Ÿ˜‰ and takes her to their bedroom....While Disha keeps on singing " dil bole shikdum shikdum..dil bole shikdum shiksum๐Ÿ˜†"

He lays her down on the bed...and gets on top of her...Disha is still smiling...he gets his face close to hers...and to dk's shock, she pushes him off and runs away....out of the room

Dk runs behind her...She goes to the terrace (chath) ..he follows her...suddenly it begins to rain...Disha is very happy..and starts jumping around/ enjoying in teh rain...She is all wet now...all of a sudden , she notices that Dk is also on the terrace and that he has been looking at her the whole time..while she was jumping in teh rain...She looks at dk who is still looking at her with a thirst in his eyes..disha gets alittle embarrassed...

He goes towards her and disha begins to leave..when he gets hold of her wrist...

Dk : Bheegi Bheegi raaton mein ..meethi meethi baaton mein.. ( holds her by the front of her waist and SLOWLY and GENTLY brings her closer towards his Chest...so her back is towards his front)...Aaaisi barsaato mein..(moves his wet hand on her wet waist๐Ÿ˜‰)kaise lagta hain??๐Ÿ˜‰

Disha: (sharam se aur rain se pani pani๐Ÿ˜†) Aisa lagta hain tum banke badal..mere batan ko bhegoge...(holds his hands which are on her bare, wet waist๐Ÿ˜‰)mujhe ched rahe ho..tum ched rahe ho๐Ÿ˜‰

Just then It begins to pour heavier...disha gets scared and immediately turns out and hugs DK....Dk hugs her back sooooooooo TIGHTLY that she couldnt even move...

Dk : Barkha se bachalu...tujhe Seene se lagalu...Aaa Chupaluuuuuuuu..aa chupaluuuuuuuuu

Disha, who feels so secure in hsi arms...closes her eyes..

DK : Dil ne pukara ..dekho ruth ka ishara dekho........aisi barsaato mein kaise lagta hain?

Disha suddenly feels shy and begins to leave...but dk FORCEFULLy grabs her and gets her back towards his chest again! and starts caressing her neck/shoulder

Disha : (feeling teh jitters) aisa lagta hain..tum banke badal...mere badan ko bhegoge...(Dk FORCEFULLY turns her around and brings her closer) Ched rahe ho...(he caresses her face) tum..ched rahe ho...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Again Dk gets his lips closer towards her..but again Disha pushes him off and runs fromteh terrace (sorry guys....I have to put my third song in.๐Ÿ˜†.)

Dk just stays there for sometime...thinking about Disha..and then he too goes downstairs...Disha has just taken a shower (lol..again๐Ÿ˜†) and she is in her bath robe...when the Wet Dk enters the room...

Dk looks at her and gives her a big NAUGhty smile..Disha gets completely shy now...and she starts to run into the bathroom...but before she could do that..Dk grabs her hand...and again gets her back towards his chest and starts smelling and kissing her hair/ neck....Disha feels shy and starts to leave but DK hols her hand..this time GENTLY

Dk : Hum tum gum sum..raat milan kiiiiiiiiiiiiiii..aaja gori sun le baat sajan ki๐Ÿ˜‰(gets her closer again)

Disha:(slow soft voice) haaaa...Chodo mujhe neend aayi hain..jao tum...jaoooo tum๐Ÿ˜ณ

Background music: Jhoom na Jhom Na ..Jhoom Na Jhoom na...Jhoom jhoom Jhhom๐Ÿ˜‰

Dk : Hum tum gum sum..raat milan kiiiiiiiiiiiiiii..ho aaja gori sun le baat sajan kiiiiiii (gets her closer but she manages to escape)

She goes to the bathroom and comes out in a nighty...before she could put her second feet out...Dk grabs her by her hand and puts her agisnt the wall..and AS USUAL gets closer๐Ÿ˜‰

Dk: Hoooooooooo...mein na sunoga ..koi bahana....(puts his one hand on disha's cheeks/hair) Mein to Deewana ho gayaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....tere Masatana ho gaya๐Ÿ˜‰...(puts hsi head on disha's shoulder)

disha shyly smiles and pushes him off....lol..again...

Dk: lekin disha

Disha: (nods her head with a wicked smile)

Dk: (frustrated) FINE! ...

he leaves the room in a ouff of smoke....

So what will happen next?? Disha apne roothe hue Dk ko kaise manayge?

Wait for my next Post..the Disha's pyass Special๐Ÿ˜‰

BOMBY!

lalgulab thumbnail

wow Bomby.. you're just too good yaar ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ As gargi would say it "ufff Bomby you're just too much" ๐Ÿ˜ณ

wow Lata di and Samy.. I'm missing for just a few hours & you went crazy without me.. hehe ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†  GOOD JOB!!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ I can't believe how many songs I've forgotten.. thanks for reminding me ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

here's one from me.. one of my all time favs..

DK to Disha:
o mere dil ke chan, chan aaye mere dil ko duya kijiye ๐Ÿ˜‰

this whole song fits so well for their condition ๐Ÿ˜ณ

samy74 thumbnail

hi

Yes bomby you are too good and yes jyoti u were missed me and lata wrote some good ones today..now here is one for coming on:

๐Ÿ˜†Inteha ho gayi intezaar ki ๐Ÿ˜†

Samy

sakina thumbnail

bomby great job... ๐Ÿ‘ its really awesome love this shikidum part..๐Ÿ˜† just imagine dk sinding this ๐Ÿ˜†

jyoti love the song dil ka chain, this song could also be sung by indy while he thinks about disha๐Ÿ˜†, what say?

rano to inder after marriage:

jaanu meri jaan, main teri quurban, main teri, tu mera, jahnle ssara hindustan...

inder when disha tells him to forget her and their love:

main naa bhoolunga , main na bhoolonga, uhn kasmon ko uhn vadon ko main naa bhoolonga...๐Ÿ˜†   

memsaab thumbnail

Bombgirl4eva

you rock.... hahaha can't wait for another one from you..

lalgulab thumbnail
Originally posted by: sakina

jyoti love the song dil ka chain, this song could also be sung by indy while he thinks about disha๐Ÿ˜†, what say?

Sakina, you took the words right out of my mouth.  I was thinking that the song can be divided b/w both DK & Inder with Inder taking the second part...

DK starts off:
o mere dil ke chain  chain aaye mere dil ko duwaa kijiye

apna hee saaya dekh ke tum  jaana-ye-jahaan sharamaa gaye
abhee to ye pahalee manjil hai, tum to abhee se ghabaraa gaye
meraa kyaa hogaa, socho to zara
haaye ayaise naa aahe bharaa kijiye

Inder (thinking of Disha):
aap ka armaan, aap ka naam  mera taraana aur nahin
in zukatee palakon ke siwaa, dil ka thikana aur nahin
jachata hee nahin, aankhon mein koi
dil tum ko he chaahe, toh kya kijiye

DK to Disha:
yu to akela hee aksar, gir ke sanbhal sakata hoon mein
tum jo pakadalo haath mera, duniya badal sakata hoon mein
maanga hain tumhe, duniyaan ke liye
ab khud hee sanam  faisla kijiye

samy74 thumbnail

hi

DK to Disha for the new rain scene...

Yeh raat bheegi bheegi, yeh mast fizaayein๐Ÿ˜ณ
Utha dheere dheere voh chaand pyaara pyaara

Kyoon aag si lagaake gumsum hai chaandni
Sone bhi nahin deta mausam ka yeh ishaara

I thinkit has been done before but...i love it

Samy๐Ÿ˜ƒ

sakina thumbnail

both premi singing same song with different intenions..๐Ÿ˜†

here is one from dk to his mom( still in coma):

main aur meri tanhaiy akhsar yeh baate karte hain, tum hoti to kaisa hota , tum jeh kehti , tum woh kehti, tum isi baat se kitni haasti, tum hoti to aisa hota, tum hoti to waisa hoti, main aur meri tanhaiy.... 

dk to dish when sumi ma and suhas seperate them...

majboor yeh halat idar be hai udar bi hai, tanhay idhar bi hai udar bi, kehne ko bohot kuch par kisse kahein, kabtak juhi khamosh rahein or sahein hum, deewar jo hum dono mein hai mitadein, logonko batade " haa hum ko mohabbat hai , mohabbat hai...

disha after her confession to dk :

tu badan main hoon chaya, tu nahin to main kahan hoon, mujhe pyar karnewale tu jaha hai main waha hoon , humein milna hi tha ,humdum, kisi rahe bi nikalte...yeh kahan aagaye hum juhi saath saath chalte, teri bahoon mein meri jism jaan bigalte...

and one more for ved....( ive started liking him a lot after GoS):

neelay neelay ambar par, chand jab aye, pyar barsai ,hum ko tarsai, aisa koi saathi ho , aisa koi premi ho , pyaas fil ko buja jaye....๐Ÿ˜ณ...............(i would love to ๐Ÿ˜† ) 

Edited by sakina - 18 years ago