Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ayeshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Ami di... U r talking like someone who has experienced the loveria effect...!!!
Waise... I  always wanted to complete study as quickly as possible n start a full time job...!! ⭐ïļ For his loveria I am doing so much hard work...!!! ðŸ˜Ą  Well atleast trying to...!!! 😆
Edited by -Ayeshi- - 11 years ago
SwerveBae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Ayeshi-

@Sambar... Awesome description of today's epi...!!! Yo...!!! ⭐ïļ 😆

yo yo 
-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oh.i typed long reply...ðŸ˜ē...but while dragging emoticon......doooh.ðŸ˜Ą...doooh...all gone... 😭.

so short description...

liked sandhya scene...

meena vikram bhabo scene...👎🏞...

why suraj was present like statue...ðŸ˜ē

hate lucky...wait i will kill u one day...ðŸ˜Ą.

precap...still searching for answer wt will suraj say to bhabo abt sandhya's absence...😕...

sambar....wow great...👏...

shirin i too thought same excuse bt wt cvz will......no idea..👎🏞...

ami.....same pinch...ðŸ˜ĩ.i too eat lot during class time...speak lot with friends and chit chatting,and msg passing through paper.....

bhartathi ka wonder u created analysis thread for second time.ðŸ˜ē...am i right?
UMDU thumbnail
Nice episode.  Thanks for the analysis. The presentation of Sandhya being nervous on the first day of the class was realistic as I have also faced a similar situation when I got back to studying after taking a break. The way the class was conducted also was quite  interesting. I am sure Lakshman Prasad's arrogance will be brought down by Sandhya in the future episodes. I some how doubt  Suraj's secret will be discovered so soon. He will think of an excuse. One thing surprised me Sandhya and others were not wearing woollen dresses even though winter has started in North India and the classes were in the night. Should they make it so obvious that the shooting of episodes is being done in Mumbai not Ajmer ?  Edited by UMDU - 11 years ago
.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Umdu aunty:- Go to my "Why you like to visit forum" - page 3 n read my reply n answer it.. Abhi ke Abhi.. ðŸ˜ˆ.. then continue to think about realistic/unrealistic/logic/illogical about the show..ðŸ˜Ą

@Samah:- nah puttar.. i don't think so you're empty-headed kid..😉..

@Sindu:- oh moti - dhol..what you eat in lecture? I usually eat dry-fruits a lot esp almond, cashew nuts.. N it was fun to throw at teacher n then she get surprised - get angry.. ðŸĪĢ...Shh! We'll carry how I used to annoy teacher via PM..We've so many teachers here you know.. They'll come n smash me with danda..😒

@Shirin:- Loveria loveria loveria yo!
Edited by ami_dabh - 11 years ago
SwerveBae thumbnail
ðŸ˜ē... Ami is a badass yo ðŸĪ“

Hahahahahahahah, motu eats in class ðŸĪĢ it cracked me up..ðŸ˜ģ
What do you eat? chocolate?

@Ami Oye! Nobody said empty-headed? ðŸ˜Ą
You should thank God that you're perfect, now I got nothing rude to say about you ðŸĨšEdited by Superman. - 11 years ago
-Liebe- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ami_dabh

@Sindu:- oh moti - dhol..what you eat in lecture? I usually eat dry-fruits a lot esp almond, cashew nuts.. N it was fun to throw at teacher n then she get surprised - get angry.. ðŸĪĢ...Shh! We'll carry how I used to annoy teacher via PM..We've so many teachers here you know.. They'll come n smash me with danda..😒

ami.
...i always carry some snacks with me...like...lays,kurkure,hide and seek,and one sipper full of oats and milk for morning break,and lunch time pomo or apple or orange fruits with food.....and for afternoon break...puffs(canteen special)...daily routine in school and college...life...ðŸĪŠ...omg...i shared some snacks with my teachers.😉.😆.so she will not ask questions yo!...😆...my school bag and college bag is full of snacks only...one day in college.my mam scanned by bag then she was shocked to see by bag full of snacks... one sipper...other than books.ðŸĪŠ...and ..she made fun of me that day...😭...

oh...teachers r around..so v have to be careful...ðŸĪĢ...pm me yo!
UMDU thumbnail
[QUOTE=ami_dabh]@Umdu aunty:- Go to my "Why you like to visit forum" - page 3 n read my reply n answer it.. Abhi ke Abhi.. ðŸ˜ˆ.. then continue to think about realistic/unrealistic/logic/illogical about the show..ðŸ˜Ą

I have already read your reply. Bharatiji has also asked me do to the same. Unfortunately  my sense of humour is weak and my ability to imagine is non existent. So I am sorry I cannot take up your suggestion of writing short stories and you and others have no choice but to bear with my critical evaluation of episodes.  Kya karoon mere se peecha choodana itna aasan nahi hain. Too bad for all of you. Is sar dard ko to jhelna padega...koi aur chara nahi hain tum logon ke paas...😆

SwerveBae thumbnail
Originally posted by: udnis

ami.
...i always carry some snacks with me...like...lays,kurkure,hide and seek,and one sipper full of oats and milk for morning break,and lunch time pomo or apple or orange fruits with food.....and for afternoon break...puffs(canteen special)...daily routine in school and college...life...ðŸĪŠ...omg...i shared some snacks with my teachers.😉.😆.so she will not ask questions yo!...😆...my school bag and college bag is full of snacks only...one day in college.my mam scanned by bag then she was shocked to see by bag full of snacks... one sipper...other than books.ðŸĪŠ...and ..she made fun of me that day...😭...

oh...teachers r around..so v have to be careful...ðŸĪĢ...pm me yo!

F A T .
I have to tell you something, but I'll tell you tomorrow 😈
It will change your life.
-Liebe- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Superman.

F A T .
I have to tell you something, but I'll tell you tomorrow 😈
It will change your life.

i am not fat...😭...i am curvy.....ðŸ˜ģ

wt...ðŸ˜ē...oh...k...ðŸ˜ģ...