Page 1 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

.DarkParadise..

IF-Stunnerz

.DarkParadise..

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged

I'm sure the banner has given a hint. 11th December marks the birth of one of the most creative siggy and avi makers who is just as lovely a person as her creations. She is sensible, sensitive and a total sweetheart who is an amazing friend and someone to be around.
Today, she celebrates her 18th birthday so let's all make it special for her. Feel free to drop in your wishes in the thread.

Happy Birthday, Farzana! May God bless you with a lovely year aheadHug

Scroll down for messages from people who love you <33

Edited by -BlackBeauty- - 10 December 2012 at 11:07am

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

Tuba.KSGTuba_KSGonly-maya.SmokeySilence.-Swetha-DantaDeepaffkhan.AbhIyalicious.Sano88Siddhi_crazy4KASH_ARsmiley_lizi-Mema-shaliniasthaAmeresEthereal-PathNorzbairiyaa.isskqmijanurSK1991...vibha...--epiPhobia--_Oishi_Trouble.OmnipotenceZaxoromiebee2002SanzPaRudholic.JealousBasher.Sunshine Girl_dkmystery_leelaa9tomnjerry2Surishthambu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*Happy Birthday, Farzana aka ffkhan!*~" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.DarkParadise..

IF-Stunnerz

.DarkParadise..

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged

Manny Manny happy returns of the day 
God bless you 
be happy always , keep smiling Smile

Happy Birthday To You ffkhan jee WinkHug Many happy returns of the day Party here is your cake... Big smile Enjoy your birthday with a Bang Dancing

Baar baar din ye aaye 
baar baar dil ye gaaye
tu jiye hazaaron saal
ye meri hai arzo
Happy birthday to you...Hug 

with Regards 

thambu Big smile

MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY!!!Party

Happpy birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday to dear Farzu Happy birthday to you. May God bless you with all the happiness and shower all his blessing upon you. May you get all health, wealth and success. Love you for giving all the written updates of QH and may u meet KSG one day.EmbarrassedEnjoy and have a blast.Dancing

-SALWA MEHRIN

Hi Farzana...Hug
wish you a very very Happy Birthday dear
May all your dreams come true.

** SK **

PartyPartyParty

Happy birthday Farzana with lots of cheer,Dancing
May you have an awsome year,Party
May you get what you wish for,Thumbs Up
On this day, lots of wishes, luck, and much more.Star

I love you my dear sis, you are the part of my life that makes my life beautiful. I feel happy when you are around me. I wish we stay like this forever. HeartHeartHeart

Edited by -BlackBeauty- - 10 December 2012 at 10:55am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Tuba_KSG-Swetha-princessrashidaffkhanSano88Siddhi_Ethereal-Path-Mema-SK1991--epiPhobia--OmnipotenceZaxoromiebee2002leelaa9thambu

.DarkParadise..

IF-Stunnerz

.DarkParadise..

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday, FarzuuHug
You're one of my first friends on IF but I can't believe it's been more than two years since I've known youStern Smile Doesn't seem that long na?
I'm so happy I found a friend in you and those times when we used to talk everyday were seriously the best. Too bad personal life had to take over and we couldn't stay in regular touch but we talk sometimes and that is enough for me. I shall always cherish our friendship as it is one of my most beautiful memories on IF.
God bless you always in whatever you do. You're one of the nicest persons I know and I'm so glad you consider me as a friend. You'll always one of the most special people for me.
Love you humeshaHeart

Here are your gifts, hope you like themEmbarrassed

Edited by -BlackBeauty- - 11 December 2012 at 7:27am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-ffkhansmiley_lizi-Mema-SK1991romiebee2002OmnipotenceZaxoleelaa9

-Cruiser-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Cruiser-

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Happy BirthDay Farzana!!May God Bless You Always! Stay Cheerful!!PartyPartyDancingPartyPartyDancingPartyPartyDancing

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-ffkhanSK1991.DarkParadise..OmnipotenceZaxo

bairiyaa.isskq

IF-Sizzlerz

bairiyaa.isskq

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Farzana!Party
Hope all your dreams come true and may God bless you always!
muah <3 Hug

Jyo_Ksg

IF-Sizzlerz

Jyo_Ksg

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Happy bday Farzana..have a great one..:))))

-Swetha-ffkhanSK1991OmnipotenceZaxo.DarkParadise..

-Mema-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Mema-

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
H.a.p.p.y. .B.i.r.t.hd.a.y.!!! FarzanaPartyPartyParty. May all ur wishes come true, may u have the best day of ur life and may Allah grant u a safe, happy and successful lifeEmbarrassed. You are seriously one of the most awesomeee creators on IFsEmbarrassedHug and btw dont forget to update soon i am desperately waiting for u to updateBig smile

ps Neethz the thread is really awesomeee, and gosh did u make the banners they r freaking awesomee!!Day Dreaming

Love Maria

Siddhi_

IF-Sizzlerz

Siddhi_

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthdayy Farzana. Hope its an awesome one!

-Swetha-ffkhanSK1991OmnipotenceZaxo.DarkParadise..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.