Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

~Love Blossoms : Arjun FF last chapter/pg139~ (Page 94)

Payal_156 IF-Sizzlerz
Payal_156
Payal_156

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
fab updates dear
loved it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..pink..

..pink.. Goldie
..pink..
..pink..

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by littlebrat

oops yeh kiya hogaya

arjun to injured hogaya ab toh roshini gayi

i guess this lost out can be turned out as a milestone in roshni arjun's relationship frm friendship to somethg more...Wink

tumhe kaise pataWink
..pink.. Goldie
..pink..
..pink..

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by miss_precious

Can't wait for the next update, lol her chatter and when he questions hw did she get in the etf was lol!

She fell and arjun on top of her maybe this will be a huge impact or turning point in their relationship from friendship to love especially from arjun side

I really want arjun to fall in love with rosh first!

I have a feeling the next update will be mind blowing hope eft do not find them soon x

ms precious, aapk precious comment k liye Thank uHug
HopefullyWink
Ermm I'll try to live up to the xpectation...

ashmifebaa IF-Dazzler
ashmifebaa
ashmifebaa

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Super update yaar, continue soon...

..pink..

naz_2012 Goldie
naz_2012
naz_2012

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 9:53am | IP Logged
omg..arjun irritated..nd roshni toh bolne se thakti hi nai..lol... kaise niklege dono bahar..hmm cant wait fr d nxt part..plz update soon..eagerly waitng..!!! Smile Smile Smile

..pink..

pihu_angad IF-Dazzler
pihu_angad
pihu_angad

Posted: 11 March 2013 at 1:59am | IP Logged
dono  chapters mind- blowing h..
continue soon.

Edited by pihu_angad - 11 March 2013 at 2:02am

..pink..

..pink.. Goldie
..pink..
..pink..

Posted: 11 March 2013 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Part 40

Suddenly the bench breaks and she falls on the ground. Arjun tries to hold her but he too falls over her. Roshni scared closes her eyes. Arjun lifts his head and looks at Roshni. Roshni too opens her eyes. Their eyes lock for sometime. Both felt a strange feeling...something that they till nw never felt abt each other. Arjun and Roshni had so many tiffs - small or big - with each other that they had a hands on xperience on staring at each other. But today it was altogether a different feeling. Arjun noticed it for the first tym that she had dark brown twinkling eyes. No doubt she was mad but she was pretty as well. They both were so close to each other that they cud feel each others breath.

Jane yeh kya hua
Jane Yeh kya hua
Hum dono ka yun milna
Aise paaas aana

Jane yeh kya hua
Jane Yeh kya hua
Abb har pal anjana hai
Dekho hona hai
Aur kya

Suddenly a broken leg of a chair falls on Arjun's head which breaks their trance. Roshni and Arjun immediately gets up and sit.

Rathor : "Mujhe samajh nhi aa raha ki dono aakhir gaye kaha! Kahi kuch gadhbadh to nhi!"
Shree : "Koi clue nhi, koi suspect nhi!"
Chotu : "To fir hum kare kya?"
Rathor : "Itni baat to saaf hai ki dono hotel me hi hai. Hotel Staff se milkar hotel ka map nikalwate hai aur har jagah ki talaashi shuru karte hai."

They all meet the Hotel Manager and explains him the whole situation. They assure him that they wud do everything silently and secretly so that the other guests are nt disturbed.

Rathor : "Chotu tum building k compound aur parking area me chk karo. Shree tum wo wali side aur main ye wali..aadhe ghante baad hum log yahi milenge. "
Shree, Chotu : "Yes sir!"

Roshni (panickd) : "Sir!"

She touches his head and at the same tym Arjun's hand also reaches there. Their hands unintentionally touches each other. They again looked at each other. Roshni slowly takes her hand back. Arjun realises that wat he is doin and gets up. Roshni lifts her head and looks at him.

Roshni : "Main...wo aap..chot..."
Arjun (pretending to b angry) : "Jab maine tumhe kaha tha waha se utarne k liye ...to utri kyu nhi...chot lag jaati to"
Roshni : "Mujhe laga..."
Arjun : "Kya laga tumhe.. Ab utho! Ek aur baar try kark dekhte hai.."
Roshni : "Nhi kar sakti.."
Arjun (raising his eyebrows) : "Kyu! Ab darr lag raha hai!"
Roshni (tears welled up in her eyes) : "Bahot pain ho raha hai... I think ..mera pair..."
Arjun (sitting near her) : "Wat! To pehle kyu nhi bataya? Dikhao!"

Roshni in a turmoil whether to let him or not, she allows him to do that. Arjun folded her jeans a bit and saw a cut on her foot.

Arjun : "Choti si chot hai..."
Roshni : "Dard to badhe wala ho raha hai na...!"
Arjun (smiles) : "Seriously tum ETF me kaise aa gayi!"
Roshni (moving her leg) : "Dijiye mera pao!"
Arjun : "Are!"

Arjun smiles looking at her childish behaviour. He takes out his handkerchief and tied it around her wound. He then makes her sit properly against the wall. Roshni saw that Arjun had a slight cut on her forhead too and it has strted to bleed now. He had hurt his elbow also in the process of holding her wen she was falling. As Arjun moved towards the door to try once again, Roshni held her hand and stoppd him.

Arjun : "Wat?"

Roshni took out her scarf with which she had tied her hairs in a ponytail. As she was abt to wipe the blood off, Arjun stops her.

Arjun : "Kya kar rhi ho? Main theek hu.. " *tries to move away*
Roshni (holding his hand) : "Nhi aap nhi hai...its bleeding!"

As Arjun looks at her firm grip on his hand, she loosens it a bit and then leaves ultimately.

Arjun : "To? Main rounga nhi. Dont worry! *seeing her opening the knot tied by him* Wait! Kya kar rhi ho? Ok ok idher lao!"

Arjun takes the scarf and start wiping it himself but as he cud nt see it, he was nt doing it properly.

Roshni (snatching the scarf back) : "Kisi se madad le lenge to aapki shaan me kya farak padh jayega sir."

She slowly wipes the blood off and then cleans the elbow wound also and ties the scarf there. Suddenly Roshni starts shouting..

Roshni : "Aahhh!"
Arjun (shockd) : "Kya hua?"
Roshni : "Meri watch! Meri watch kaha gayi...mumma ne gift ki thi mujhe.."
Arjun : "Shayad window se bahar gir gayi ho..."
Roshni : "Aaj ka din kitna kharab hai..."

It was almost dark.
Shree was asking the dining rum staff - Rathor askd some guests in the lobby - Chotu was chking the compound area.

Shreyas, Monica and Vicky were sitting in the dining rum talking to each other.

Monica : "Yar kuch hoga to nhi na!"
Vicky : "Are tu darrna band kar yar. Kuch nhi hoga! Bas unki team na aa jaye!"
Monica : "Kya pata wo hume dekh rhe ho!"
Shreyas : "Are kya kuch b! Unhe kaise pata ki hum log hi the. In pics ka kya karu wo bolo?"
Monica : "Are u mad or wat! Tumne ab tak unhe apne mobile me rakha hua hai. Delete them ryt nw."

Shree was observing them just lyk that. It was wen he heard their talks he doubted something to be fishy. As Shreyas was about to delete the pics, Shree snatches the cell and saw it.

Shree (shockd) : "Rosh!"

Vicky pushed Shree and Shreyas snatchd the mobile. They all startd running to the door with Shree following them. But to their bad luck, Shreyas collides with Rathor who was coming to meet Shree and his mobile fell down. He confused looks at them but then sees Shree behind them.

Shree : "Sir! Kuch gadhbadh hai. Ink mobile me Roshni ki pics hai wo b aaj dopahar ki. Pic me usne same dress pehni hai."

As Shreyas leaned to pick the mobile, Rathor picks it before him and gets the shock of his lifetime. He had never ever thought in his dreams that some school kids wud b behind all of this.

Rathor : "Kya hai ye?"
Shreyas : "Sir wo..wo hume kuch nhi pata hai!"
Rathor (coming close to him and looking straight in his eyes) : "School me padhte ho na! To ye to zarur pata hoga ki jhooth kabhi nahi bolna chahiye."
Monica (looking at her partners in crime) : "Main batati hu sir!"

Part 41
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3337250&TPN=97&#78691435

Edited by ..PriyaB.. - 13 April 2013 at 10:56pm

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

VirMan505fasiha_rocksPisces_Gurl-GrilledCheese-.Brok3nSoul.yas23nakshatra92shreya09DesiiiDivaaalittlebratSanthu.The.Kingpihu_angadlaila1994wildireMoner_RadioPayal_156_TaNi_vidya.anandRadhika ShahDevilicious

Devilicious IF-Sizzlerz
Devilicious
Devilicious

Posted: 11 March 2013 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Really very nice
Love arjun and roshni
u know i was not in luv with roshni and arjun but after this ff i am liking Arni LOL
Continue soon eagerly waiting for the update
and i'm happy me first to commentLOL

Edited by saba-ramisa - 12 March 2013 at 5:32am

..pink..

Go to top