Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

~Love Blossoms : Arjun FF last chapter/pg139~ (Page 58)

Radhika Shah IF-Sizzlerz
Radhika Shah
Radhika Shah

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Love it...
Continue soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..PriyaB..

yas23 Goldie
yas23
yas23

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
awesome update
felling bd for gia
loved how arjun was consoling roshni
coninue soon

..PriyaB..

Payal_156 IF-Sizzlerz
Payal_156
Payal_156

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
Awesum dear
loved it
arjun care fr rosh fab

..PriyaB..

firefly.. IF-Rockerz
firefly..
firefly..

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Priya,buddy appology from the bottom of heart for not reading this FF before & I am realy sorry. if I would not read it probably I would miss a beautiful fan fic here for which I have to regrear.

just read the whole 25 chapter together & after reading this I am having turmoil of so many emotion inside my heart.

Roshni's entry to ETF with a bang,saved by Arjun,be friend with shree & chotu,undercover mission by Arjun Roshni,again in trap & saved by ETF team,a new & vulnerable side of Arjun,his emotiinal outburst infront of her & the new mission everything was going like a movie infront of my eyes.

now moving to the chapter how Arjun consoled Roshni was so touching. just love the hug.

Kudoos to Roshni's spirit,great to see her resuming duties & thanks to Arjun for making her strong.

priya well done dear, & once more sorry.

love
sree

..PriyaB..

..PriyaB.. Goldie
..PriyaB..
..PriyaB..

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sree13-

Priya,buddy appology from the bottom of heart for not reading this FF before & I am realy sorry. if I would not read it probably I would miss a beautiful fan fic here for which I have to regrear.

just read the whole 25 chapter together & after reading this I am having turmoil of so many emotion inside my heart.

Roshni's entry to ETF with a bang,saved by Arjun,be friend with shree & chotu,undercover mission by Arjun Roshni,again in trap & saved by ETF team,a new & vulnerable side of Arjun,his emotiinal outburst infront of her & the new mission everything was going like a movie infront of my eyes.

now moving to the chapter how Arjun consoled Roshni was so touching. just love the hug.

Kudoos to Roshni's spirit,great to see her resuming duties & thanks to Arjun for making her strong.

love
sree

No its completely ok! I can not force anybody to read or lyk it...Smile
I know there are so many FFs...it becomes difficult sometimes to follow each one...and that too wen we all are also busy with r daily lyf...
But Thank u so much for lyking it...and there is no need to be sorry...Smile U lyked it and ur comment...its enuf for me...i am really happy...Big smile

Wenever I update, I'll send u the link...u can read it, if u feel lyk...and otherwise no probs...Big smile

..PriyaB.. Goldie
..PriyaB..
..PriyaB..

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kunchu

loved this chapter.
day by day this story is getting too good.
feeling bad for Gia, and loved Arjun's gesture. great job dear..
keep it up!!

Thank u so muchHug

firefly.. IF-Rockerz
firefly..
firefly..

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pink_fairy123

Originally posted by -sree13-

love
sree

No its completely ok! I can not force anybody to read or lyk it...Smile
I know there are so many FFs...it becomes difficult sometimes to follow each one...and that too wen we all are also busy with r daily lyf...
But Thank u so much for lyking it...and there is no need to be sorry...Smile U lyked it and ur comment...its enuf for me...i am really happy...Big smile

Wenever I update, I'll send u the link...u can read it, if u feel lyk...and otherwise no probs...Big smile

Priya I seriously love your writing from your first ff,I forget the name but trust me when the lady col named Aisha entered in the show,first person I remembered was you. Firstly i didn't know about the ff & when i got the pm it crossed 15 parts already, & those days I was hell busy & for that I missed it. But from now on I am definitely in for this & i am just loving it. Thank you so much for such a lovely reply Big smile

Edited by -sree13- - 26 January 2013 at 10:19pm

..PriyaB..

Miminits IF-Sizzlerz
Miminits
Miminits

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
lovely updates dearWink
arjun at first was so angry at Roshni, but then afterwards his changed attitude and caring for herEmbarrassed
and finally asking her to share her sorrowsCry, he held her and comforted herSmile
N poor Roshni, how long can she lie to GiaCry
interesting caseSmile
Please update soonSmile

..PriyaB..

Go to top