Frequent Posters

..pink.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: tani23

Amazing Chapter dear...

Rshni is seriously very funny 

loved reading her interactions wid Gia

Arjun distributing balloon to street children ...

he s soo sweet 

Waiitng for next chapter 
continue sooon

Thank u so much๐Ÿค— Just keep luving them๐Ÿ˜ณ
Wj.mad thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
great update
liked arjun's new side
case file on arjun
haha
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
priya :

commenting on two updates together, finally arjun and roshni was saved by the team and raja's gang pulled down, but felt bad for sandy, seriously yaar, kahin usse sach mein arjun pasand toh nahi aa gaya tha na๐Ÿ˜•? loved roshni's antics to save the situation ..even i had a "what did she say?" look at her words๐Ÿ˜†. par lagta hai roshini par drug ka sach mein zyada asar ho gaya tha, that's why she entirely forgot about her day off and got ready for work aur to aur, even lied to arjun, no waonder she got caught๐Ÿ˜†!!! loved the way you built up the plot for the beach scene, seriously yaar, who would think that the ACP Arjun would have such soft sides to his personality too ? forget roshni, even shree and chottu would have been shocked out of their wits had they seen him distributing balloons to kids.

update soon.๐Ÿ˜Š
.Brok3nSoul. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Born to shop, Forced to work!! ๐Ÿคข

Hayye...Story of my life!! ๐Ÿ˜†

I knew it she would come up with something stupid  ๐Ÿ˜›... the "golgappa" comment was really funny! ๐Ÿ˜†

I loved it...how Arjun guessed that she's still at her home...๐Ÿ˜†...and the remark " Woh toh aapki wajah se bad ho hi gayi hain aunti ji!" ๐Ÿคฃ

I just love the way you are defining her character...she's awesome! ๐Ÿ˜†

Thanks for the PM! ๐Ÿค—
..pink.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: polly_03

priya :

commenting on two updates together, finally arjun and roshni was saved by the team and raja's gang pulled down, but felt bad for sandy, seriously yaar, kahin usse sach mein arjun pasand toh nahi aa gaya tha na๐Ÿ˜•? loved roshni's antics to save the situation ..even i had a "what did she say?" look at her words๐Ÿ˜†. par lagta hai roshini par drug ka sach mein zyada asar ho gaya tha, that's why she entirely forgot about her day off and got ready for work aur to aur, even lied to arjun, no waonder she got caught๐Ÿ˜†!!! loved the way you built up the plot for the beach scene, seriously yaar, who would think that the ACP Arjun would have such soft sides to his personality too ? forget roshni, even shree and chottu would have been shocked out of their wits had they seen him distributing balloons to kids.

update soon.๐Ÿ˜Š

Ab ye raaz to usk saath hi chala gaya...๐Ÿ˜›
Thank u so much for the lovely words๐Ÿค—

..pink.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sinner.gurl

Hayye...Story of my life!! ๐Ÿ˜†

I knew it she would come up with something stupid  ๐Ÿ˜›... the "golgappa" comment was really funny! ๐Ÿ˜†

I loved it...how Arjun guessed that she's still at her home...๐Ÿ˜†...and the remark " Woh toh aapki wajah se bad ho hi gayi hain aunti ji!" ๐Ÿคฃ

I just love the way you are defining her character...she's awesome! ๐Ÿ˜†

Thanks for the PM! ๐Ÿค—

Thank u ๐Ÿค—...was waiting for ur comment...๐Ÿ˜Š

Yes mine too..I even have a t-shirt with this quote..๐Ÿ˜†

Thank u so much for liking her..just keep loving her..๐Ÿ˜ƒ

life93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice update dear...roshani ne nervousness me jo bhi kaha was too funny...mujhe gol๐Ÿ˜†gappe khane ha...arjun ne roshani ke jhooth ka tie tie fish kar diya๐Ÿ˜†...lil gia is so cute...arjun bachho ko ballon de raha tha so cute...i need one tooo๐Ÿ˜†
yas23 thumbnail
great update
cont soon
..pink.. thumbnail
Heres the next part. Sorry its a short one..rather shorter. But next tym I'll update a longer one. I promise๐Ÿ˜Š

Part 20

Roshni : "Arjun sir kitne mysterious personality wale hai. Ink upar to poori case file ban sakti hai."
Old man : "Ye to yaha aksar aate hai.."
Roshni : "Accha! Aapko kaise pata?"
Old man : "Kai saalo se yaha dukaan lagata hu. Pehle ye apni biwi k saath aate the aur ab akele.."

Roshni listens to the old man with a sad face.

Old man : "Ye aur inki biwi yaha beach par aksar ghumne aate the. Inki biwi ko dhalte hue suraj ko dhekhna bahot accha lagta tha. Dono hi bahot acche the, sath me b bohot acche lagte the... Unko bacche b bahot pasand the. Jab b aate sabk liye gubbare kharidte. Mere se haal-chaal zarur poochte the. Andhera hone tak yahi ghumte the...dono muskurate hue kitne acche lagte the...fir ek din achanak in logo ne yaha aana band kar diya...bahot din ho gaye...bacche b udaas rehne lage the ink bina...magar wo nhi aaye...aayi to wo manhoos khabar...akhbaar me padha ki inki biwi ab is duniya me nhi rahi aur ye hospital me admit hai...kuch mahino se inhone dobara yaha aana shuru kiya hai...baccho ko gubbare b baate, mera haal-chaal b poocha...bilkul pehle ki tarah...lekin ab na to yaha bahot der rukte hai aur na hi chehre par wo pehle wali muskaan hai...hai to sirf ek dard jo unki aankho me saaf nazar aata hai...dhalte hue suraj ko dekhte hai aur chale jate hai..."

Tears welled up in Roshni's eyes. She was realizing that how much pain he has in his heart that he always try to keep under wraps. She moved towards the car with all those thoughts with Gia. She saw Anika arguing with someone.

Roshni : "Kya hua? Kaun tha wo?"
Anika : "Are wo..koi nhi..aise hi..tum dono aa gaye..Gia, aunty ko zyada tang to nhi kiya na.."

They all then returned to their house, bid gudbye to each other and entered in their flats. Roshni then threw the shopping bags on the sofa and gulped down two glass of water.

Roshni : "Fish yar! Main sir k bare me na jane kya-kya sochti thi aur sir to..mam k jane k bad kitne akele ho gaye hai...sir unhe shayad bohot miss karte hai par sab kuch apne andar rakhte hai, kisi se share tak nhi karte...lekin ye case abhi tak solve kaise nhi hua...main kal hi jakar is case ki details dekhungi.."

Roshni then looks at the huge pile of shopping bags.

Roshni (smiles) : "Mere future husband ka shopping bill to bohot aane wala hai...*checking the bags* Are, Gia ki doll..ab to itna tym ho gaya hai. Kal subah office nikalte tym de dungi."

Next Morning

Roshni is getting down from the stairs to go to office. She goes to Anika's flat to return Gia's doll. She hears some noise and opens the already unlocked door slightly to peep in.

Anika : "...nahi Rohan. In sabka ab kya faida hai?"
Rohan : "Lekin wo meri b beti hai..mujhe kuch karne par mazbur mat karo.."
Anika : "Accha bohot jaldi khyal aaya tumhe apni beti ka..kuch b ho jaye lekin main .."

Anika notices Roshni standing at the doorstep.

Anika : "Are Roshni! Tum yaha...ummm koi kaam tha?"
Roshni : "Haan wo..m sry...ye Gia ki doll..kal shayad galti se mere pas aa gayi."

Roshni then looks at Rohan and then leaves. Rohan Verma was Anika's husband who had left her wen she was pregnent with Gia due to some misunderstandings. But now from last two years, he was trying to convince her to come back to him. Anika has told Roshni about her realtionship with Rohan. On her way to office, Roshni's mind was engrossed with so many thoughts.

Roshni (in mind) : "Ye Rohan yaha kya kar raha tha? Anika k mana karne k bawzud wo usk peeche padha hai? But mera aise unki baatein sunna..Anika kya sochegi? Kya mera undono k beech me bolna sahi hoga? Shayad nhi...fir main kya karu? Haan mujhe to Roshni mam k case details dekhni thi...aaj to main sab pata kark rahungi.."

ETF Office

Usual work was going on...reading case files, completing pending case files and discussing new cases. Roshni was trying to look for Roshni's case file but nobody was leaving her alone..sometimes its Arjun or Rathor and sometimes its Shree or Chotu. The day had finally ended with no success to Roshni.

Rathor : "Ok guyz! Aaj k liye itna bahot hai. Baki hum kal dekhte hai."

Everyone got up from their chairs to leave but Roshni was still sitting there.

Rathor : "Roshni! Tum nhi chal rahi ho?"
Roshni : "Sir wo mujhe kuch kaam hai...aap chaliye, main abhi kuch der me niklungi.."

Shree and Chotu looks at her open mouthed and Rathor gives confused expressions but doesnt say anything. Roshni pretends to read a file. Rest of the team leaves. After five minutes, Roshni gets up from the chair and looks from the window that everyone has left.

Roshni : "Phew..sab chale gaye! Ab file kaha ho sakti hai...*remembers something* haan zarur wahi hogi"

She remembers that once Rathor has told her that all old case files are kept in room no. 16. She goes there with a torch in her hand, walking carefully so that to not make any noise. She doesnt even switch on the light to grab unwanted attention. She entered the room, lit the torch and starts her search. After much searching, she finally finds the file. Suddenly she hears a noise. She points the torch in that direction but doesnt see anyone.

Roshni : "Ye aawaz kaisi thi? *seeing a shadow* Kaun hai?"

But there was no answer. She got scared. The shadow was coming to her. She hids herself behind the file cupboard.  

Plz do leave ur comments. Comments works as energy booster and encourages to write gud stuff...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Part 21
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3337250?pn=47

Edited by pink_fairy123 - 11 years ago
Aaliya_Fizz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hello pink ye nai chalega,.itne dinno ke bd,chota sa update..๐Ÿ˜ญ
wo shadow toh arjun ki hai na๐Ÿ˜‰
i liked it,pls update sn
Edited by aliya_begh - 11 years ago