Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..pink.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Aliya_begh

🥳awesome pink,mujhe laga maine abhi abhi arjun ka epi dekha..bhaut excitement ho rahi..i hope yeh end toh nai hai na?roshni ko arjun ne bacha liye aur phir b chiila rahi thi🤣aur roshni ki tareef for sree😆acha hua jo sandy mar gayi warna arjun ko kahi usse pyar na hojata😆mast likhti ho yaar tum,i loved it❤️

Thank u🤗
Abhi to shayad end nhi hai...jab tak ideas hai and i am velli, ye continue karungi...!!!

..pink.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Princeess07

That was gr8 chap:)
they r safe..
Raja so bad..
Feeling bad for sandy..
What are they gonna say...??
Update next part soon..

Thank u 😃
Yes Raja was really bad..and he deserved that kind of death..but I too felt bad for Sandy..
Plz catch the next update..😛

Aaliya_Fizz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oye end karne ko kisne kaha hai,I'm happy ki yeh case end hogaya😆
..pink.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sinner.gurl

Ayee 😲..i'm happy that the case is solved and raja is dead'don't take it in the other way'.. 😕😛

I am feeling really sad for sandy 'thought she was bad but still'that kind of death'poor girl! 😭

Lets, see how arjun is going to Samjhao-ify shree! 🤣

Nice Update!  😃

Thank u!!🤗
Yes Dishu! I knew u wud b happy...u were eagerly waiting for it to end...😊
So Raja is dead..
Hmm I too felt bad for her but then criminals like Raja dont have a heart...do they? He was a mean character living for himself only.. And may b Sandy wasn't bad and just supporting her love...

Yes I am also thinking wat can b Arjun's reply in Arjun Ishtyle!!!
Stay tuned to this fiction for that!!😉

..pink.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aliya_begh

Oye end karne ko kisne kaha hai,I'm happy ki yeh case end hogaya😆

Oh to Disha k peeche aap b line me lagi thi, maine dekha nhi!! Lagta hai is case se sab bore ho gaye the...including me...😆

vidya.anand thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome...
case over and both are safe...
clip lagaage Shree ne unn dono ka bachaaliya...
SHree toh cutie pie hai...real smart move!

loved his final question and 
I am sure Arjun is gonna have a tough time samjhaafying him! lol! 
ya ek glare se chup karwaadega...post soon!
Tani2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hey pinkfairy

amazing story dear...

case finish ho gya

liked roshni praising shree😆

Shree k gadgets really worked well 1ce again

Liked shree chotu k additional comments in d end😉

continue soon😊
yas23 thumbnail
awesome part
raja shoots sandy fell bad 4 her
glad the case is over nw
wonder what arjun nd roshni gonna say
update soon
..pink.. thumbnail
Part 19

Shree : "Rosh! Mujhe ye samajh nhi aa raha ki jab aap dono k haath bandhe the to aap dono ne apne muh ki paati kaise hatayi?"

Roshni remembers wat happened and looks at Arjun with a slight blush appearing on her cheeks.

Arjun : "Wo...mera matlab...maine.."

Roshni becomes nervous. Wat if Arjun said something about that...it wud become an embarrasing situation for both of them.

Roshni (blurts out in nervousness) : "Patti se yaad aaya aaj garmi kitni zyada h na?"

Everyone looks at her with a 'What did u just say' look.

Roshni (making cute face) : "Aur mujhe golgappe b bahot pasand hai!" *grins*
Shree (confused) : "Sir mujhe lagta hai..."
Rathor : "Hmmm I think u r ryt. Shayad Sandy ne drink me jo drug milaya tha uska seedha asar Roshni k dimaag par hua hai. Roshni tum chaho to ek din chutti le lena. Tumhe...bahot zyada zarurat hai iski.."

Roshni then looks at Arjun who gives her a 'U r impossible' look nodding his head. Arjun then turns his face to the other side but Rosnhi's stupid antics makes a small smile crop up on his lips. Roshni was feeling embarrased for her sudden dumb behavior but then Arjun's smile made her smile too. 

Next Day Morning - Roshni's Flat

Roshni got up hearing the alarm clock.

Roshni : "Fish! Itna tym ho gaya! Aaj to main gayi! Arjun sir to mujhe kaccha kha jayenge"

She ran inside the bathroom picking up a towel...quickly threw some toothpaste on toothbrush and put it in her mouth...came out of the bathroom brushing her teeth and picked the newspaper from the doorstep. Then she quickly took out the clothes from the wardrobe. After bath, she got ready and prepared breakfast for her, stuffed it into her mouth as it was already 9 o' clock. She shud have been in the office by now  and she was not even near it. As she picked the house keys, her phone rang. She closed her eyes but then opened her right eye to see the caller's name. It was Arjun.

Roshni : "Fish! Arjun Sir! Oh God! Maine kisi ka kya bigada hai jo mere saath hi aisa hota hai..kyu!!"

She went into her balcony so that Arjun can hear the traffic.

Roshni : "Sorry! Sorry! Main bas pahoch rahi hu wo trafic itna hai na isiliye.."
Arjun : "Relax! Maine sirf isiliye phone kiya the kyuki mujhe Rahul ki file nhi mil rahi thi aur Shree ne bataya ki last tym wo tumhare pas thi"
Roshni : "Oh wo! Wo to maine shayad Rathor sir k cabin me rakhi thi!"
Arjun : "Ok...waise main yaad dila du ki aaj tumhara off hai. Aur ab tum chaho to andar ja sakti ho kyuki tumhare neighbour k aawaz mujhe yaha tak aa rahi hai.."

Roshni bites her lips and turns to watch her neighbour yelling in her balcony. Arjun cuts the phone.

Neighbour (waving her hand) : "Good morning!"
Roshni (smiling, murmuring, waving her hand) : "Wo to abhi kuch der pehle aapki wajah se bad ho gayi aunty ji.."

Roshni then comes inside her room, throws the cellphone on bed and remembers that Rathor himself had given her an off for today.

Roshni (in mind) : "Mera dhyan kaha rehta hai aajkal...ab ready to ho hi chuki hu...kya karu.."

She then looks at the curtains and pillows, and then takes a look at her wardrobe. A big smile spread on her lips.

Roshni : "Criminals k saath bahot fights ho gayi. Har normal ladki ki tarah meri b yahi kahani hai 'Born to shop but forced to work'. Bas bohot ho gaya. Aaj main apna saara din ek normal ladki ki tarah spend karungi. Its shopping tym!"

She wears a dress and locks the house.

Roshni : "La la la..."

She was happily coming down the stairs humming a song. On the next floor she met Anika and her six year old daughter Gia. She greeted them with a smile.

Roshni (to Gia) : "Hello! Aap kaha ja rahe ho?"
Gia : "Hum ghumi-ghumi ja rahe hai. Mummy waha ek doll dilayengi aur ek new dress b.."
Roshni : "Oh very gud! *to Anika* Mall ja rahe ho! Great! Mujhe b company mil jayegi."
Anika : "Aaj off hai tumhara?"
Roshni : "Haan yaar! Itne dino baad off mila to socha thodi shopping hi kar lu."
Anika : "Accha hai! Mera b aaj off hai. Gia b bahot dino se zidd kar rhi thi isiliye aaj school b nhi gayi! Chalo sath hi chalte hai."

Ms. Anika Mehra is a young single mother. She is almost of Roshni's age and lives in the same building. Roshni know both of them very well. Infact wen she first shifted to this flat, it was Anika who helped her with almost everything. They both are really good friends and Roshni sees herself in cute little Gia as she is really naughty just like she was in her childhood days.

They shopped the whole day, moving from shop to shop. They ate in the restaurent -- icecreams, pizza, and Gia's favourite pink colored fluffy cotton candies. Gia was really happy and was running all over in the mall. Anika and Roshni were happy seeing her smiling.

Anika : "Bas Gia! Mamma thak gayi. Ab ghar chalo.."
Gia : "Beach jana hai! Beach jana hai!"
Anika : "Nhi! Andhera hone wala hai beta aur aunty b thak gayi hogi!"
Roshni : "Nhi aunty nhi thaki hai. Beach jana hai! Beach jana hai!"

Roshni herself got involved in Gia's plan and Anika just smiled seeing both of them. And seeing both of them adamant to go there she agrees. They go to the beach where once again Gia starts running here and there. She got on a ride and was waving her hand to them. Anika and Roshni took out their sandles. They could feel the soft, warm sand. They could hear the waves colliding against the shore. As they stepped into the water, they could feel its cool touch.

Roshni : "Yaha sab kitna accha hai, shaant hai.."
Anika : "Hmmm lyf ki saari problems ko bhool kar..aisa lagta hai jaise sab theek ho, sahi ho.. Thanks Roshni! Agar tum na bolti to shayd main yaha nhi aati.."

Both smiles looking at each other. Then they watch the sun sink into the ocean. The beautiful day has just ended. Gia came running to them.

Anika : "Chalo Gia! Ab sab ho gaya na!"
Gia : "Budhiya k baal chahiye!"
Anika : "Abhi to liye na beta!"
Roshni : "Koi baat nhi! Chalo Gia! Hum log le k aate hai! Anika tum tab tak car parking se nikal lo."

Both Roshni and Gia bought some cotton candies. Then Gia sees balloons.

Gia : "Gubbara b chahiye!"
Roshni (making faces) : "Gia! Lekin wo to kitni door hai. Ok! But isk baad aur kuch nhi. Mamma udher wait kar rhi hai na!"

Gia nods in yes. As they reaches the vendor, his all balloons were already sold.

Roshni : "Are bhaiya! Abhi to itne saare the, itni jaldi bik b gaye!"
Vendor : "Madam wo un saab ne abi-abi saare kharid liye!"
Roshni : "Selfish! Saare le le liye...ek b nhi chodha!"

That man was distributing balloons to small street kids there. Roshni smiles seeing that..realizing that he is not being selfish but just trying to spread happiness. She looks at Gia who went to that man asking for balloon. She pulls her shirt.

Gia : "Aapne saare le liye. Mujhe b chahiye!"
Roshni (rushes to her) : "Sorry! Wo... *shocked* Arjun sir!"

Arjun looks at her. He was perplexed as he obviously never wanted to show anybody this side of him. Arjun then looks at cute Gia who was still wanting a balloon from him. He bends down to her and gives her three balloons. Gia smiles and gives a small peck to him. Arjun smiles back, gives a look to Roshni and then leaves.

Roshni : "Arjun sir kitne mysterious personality wale hai. Ink upar to poori case file ban sakti hai."
Old man : "Ye to yaha aksar aate hai.."
Roshni (turns to luk at him) : "Accha! Aapko kaise pata?"
Old man : "Kai saalo se yaha dukaan lagata hu. Pehle ye apni biwi k saath aate the aur ab akele.."

Roshni listens to the old man with a sad face.

Plz leave ur comments😊

Part 20
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3337250?pn=45
Edited by pink_fairy123 - 11 years ago
wildire thumbnail
Lovely update..!!!
Gia is total fun... !!!
Waiting for more, wating for Roshni to wash away Arjun's pain!