..pink.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

then its not cute its...umm...pata nhi

..pink.. thumbnail
Thank u for all those previous lovely comments...πŸ˜ƒ
I dont think this part is gud bt still post to karna tha...

Part 36

Rathor comes out of the cabin and collides with a confused Roshni in the corridor.

Rathor : "Careful! Kya kar rhi ho? "
Roshni : "I am sorry sir! Aap kahi bahar ja rahe hai? *peeps inside the cabin* Wo file aapne padhi li kya?"
Rathor : "Haan wo ek witness se milne jaana hai."

Rathor moves forward only to be stopped by Roshni.

Roshni : "Aur sir wo file?"
Rathor (replies calmly): "Case par dhyan do Roshni! *moves forward and then says* File Arjun k paas hai, wo dekh lega. *turns* Ab plz case par focus karo!"

Rathor and Roshni exchanged smile. Roshni was confused as why Rathor was smiling. Does he know abt the card or is it just lyk that. But still she smiles coz atleast she was now one step close on her 'mission sorry'. On the other hand, Arjun was confused now, first that mad gal and now Rathor too. Wats with the file? He goes towards the table and picks the file. But as he was abt to open it, Chotu comes running.

Chotu : "Sir wo suspect ki location track ho gayi hai."

Arjun keeps the file down and leaves the cabin. In the corridor he sees Rathor and Roshni. Roshni thinks that he must have seen the card, thats why he is coming to her. Even Rathor was having the same idea. But then Arjun tells them everything. Rathor also postpones his plans and the whole team goes for the field operation. After hours of chasing and gun fires, they finally caught hold of the criminal in a chawl, his hideout.   

At Night - ETF Office

The team returned all tired but with a sense of satisfaction, one more case was solved. Shree, Chotu and Roshni were talking while moving in the corridor.

Chotu : "Ye case kuch jaldi nhi khatam ho gaya?"
Shree : "Haan haan tu to kahega hi. Tujhe 10-12 logo ki haddiya todhne ka mauka jo nhi mila!"
Roshni (smiles) : "Exactly! Yaar m so tired!" *yawns*
Shree : "Tu to subah se hi thaki-thaki si lag rhi hai. Raat ko soyi nhi thi kya?"
Roshni : "Nhi... wo neend nhi aayi."
Shree : "To chalo fir sab ghar k liye saath hi nikalte hai"

But Roshni had some other plans. She was thinking of meeting Arjun before leaving the office as there was completely no response from Arjun's side as of now.  Just then Rathor comes there holding a file.

Rathor : "Hmmm accha hua tum log sab saath me mile gaye. Is case ki file complete kar k jaana. Mujhe aage deni hai. *looks at their silent sad faces* Kya hua ghar to nhi nikal rahe the na!"
Shree : "Sir wo actually..."
Rathor : "*phone rings* Ek minute! *on phone* Yes sir! Haan file aapko kal mil jayegi! *cuts the phone* Haan kya keh rahe the?"
Shree : "Kuch nhi sir! Hum complete kar k jayenge. *wen Rathor left* Huh! Ghar to nhi nikal rahe the...are to raat k 10 baje kya office me chill maarne ko baithenge! Sir b na...*as he turns, Rathor was standing there* ...kitne acche hai, aur intelligent be...main to kehta hu super cop hai. *starts laughing and then abruptly stops* "
Rathor : "Kya hua! Kabhi kabhi bahot ajeeb behave karne lagte ho tum sab. Anyways! Us file me galti se maine ek important paper daal diya hai shayad."

Rathor takes the paper and leaves while giving Shree a look. Roshni and Chotu laughs at Shree and then each one of them leave to their respective desk. Arjun was sitting in his cabin resting on his chair. He felt the need of seeing that Gupta's file. He searchd the file on his table and then remembers that it was in Rathor's cabin. He goes to Rathor's cabin to ask for the file but doesnt find Rathor there. He picks the file and finds the purple envelope in it read "Arjun Sir!". He confusingly keeps the file down holding the envelope. He takes that beautiful sorry card out of it. There were beautiful pink roses on it and on top of it was written 'I am really feeling very sorry'. Arjun opened it...

"At the moment, Gia is the most important person in my life...
Gia is the cutest child I know...and to tell her abt Anika was the toughest situation I have ever faced in my lyf...
I cant thank u enuf for wat u did for Gia and me...

I know I have hurt u by my harsh words...but u know the reason why I did that...
Sometimes I say or do the wrong things at the wrong tym...but now wen I think of that moment, all I want to do is apologize with all my heart...
I never intend to hurt u, I never wanted to say all that to u... bt sometimes the words just come out wrong...
I dont know how to make things better between us...bt I can start by saying m sry...I really am... :(
-Roshni"

Arjun was unable to react. He just smiled reading all that, seeing her sweet thought. He was not at all hurt by Roshni's words coz he very well knew Roshni's state of mind at that tym. But reading all this made him feel that she was feeling really guilty. He immediately realizes the reason behind her illogical behaviour at night. He remembers that whole chaos that she created in the morning bcoz of that file and also remembers Rathor giving him this file to read. He comes out of the cabin holding the card and his eyes were searching only one person. He saw Shree going from there.

Arjun : "Are Shree! Ye Roshni ko dekha tumne?"
Shree : "Sir wo shayad conference rum me hai. Main use abhi bhejta hu."
Arjun : "Nhi main mil lunga usse. Tum jao"

He enters the conference rum but saw that sweet mad gal sitting on the chair, sleeping with her head down on the table, lying on her hand. He moved towards the table without making any noise. She had not slept the previous nyt also and todays's whole day on the field has made her all the more tired. His eyes got stuck on her cute face which was being illuminated with the light of table lamp.

khamosh raat, sehmi hawa
tanha tanha dil apna
tanha tanha dil apna
aur door kahin roshan hua
ek chehra, ek chehra'
ek chehra'
yeh sach hai, ya sapna
yeh sach hai, ya sapna

He saw a strand of hair lying on her eyes that were visibly diturbing her. His hand almost itself moved forward to put that strand back in its position. Just then Roshni's phone rings which breaks both Roshni's peaceful dream journey and Arjun's trance. Roshni got up with a startle and looks at Arjun who was just standing near to her with his right hand near her face. Arjun immediately picks that file kept near her.

Arjun : "Wo file lene aaya tha. I hope tumne complete kar li hogi..."
Roshni (confused) : "Sir aap yaha?"

The phone was still ringing. Roshni confusingly looks at him and then picks the phone. It was Gia's call. Arjun tries to get out of the rum but Roshni quickly ends her conversation on the phone call and calls him. It was a perfect oppurtunity to apologize.

Roshni : "Sir! Wo main aapse.."
Arjun : "Its ok Roshni...! I completely understand ur situation. Tumhe...ye sab karne ki zarurat nhi thi. U were worried for Gia aur us tym par wo ek normal reaction tha. Tumhe guilty feel karne ki zarurat nhi hai...*turns to the door but then turns back* aur apni neende kharab karne ki to bilkul b nhi...I think tumhe ab ghar jaana chahiye. Ye file main Rathor ko de dunga."

jhuki jhuki palkein jab uthi
naino mein diya madham madham
adh khule honthon se hansi
jhaank rahi madham madham
kaise kahan fir ho gayi
uski chavi madham madham
pal pal uth ti hasratein
hone lagi madham madham
aur door kahin roshan hua
ek chehra, ek chehra'
ek chehra'

Arjun smiles and leaves the rum. Roshni was standing there smiling, saying "Thank u sir!" 

Plz leave ur comments...

Part 37
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/77487315

Edited by ..PriyaB.. - 11 years ago
littlebrat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
me first 
loved it again 
and arjun hand unintentionally going to touch roshni
i hope their lovestory begin soon

another great part
Mellifluous thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aww such a cute part πŸ˜› The lines of appology was so cute so was Roshni. yaar I will surely got diabetis because of her sweetness πŸ˜† ah that phone call!!? This mobiles na always at wrong time in wrong situation πŸ˜‰

Poor shree toh almost gaya tha kam se 🀣 Huh! Ghar to nhi nikal rahe the...are to raat k 10 baje kya office me chill maarne ko baithenge! Sir b na...*as he turns, Rathor was standing there* ...kitne acche hai, aur intelligent be...main to kehta hu super cop hai. *starts laughing and then abruptly stops* " those lines was realy funny πŸ˜†

Nice song BTW πŸ‘πŸΌ So akdu except appology thats too without any effort *phew!!! sigh of relief*

Update soon Priya πŸ˜› with loootss of Arni 😳😳
Edited by -sree13- - 11 years ago
..pink.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: littlebrat

me first 

loved it again 
and arjun hand unintentionally going to touch roshni
i hope their lovestory begin soon

another great part

Thank u so much...πŸ€—
I am still thinking abt that...
πŸ˜›
..pink.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sree13-

Aww such a cute part πŸ˜› The lines of appology was so cute so was Roshni. yaar I will surely got diabetis because of her sweetness πŸ˜† ah that phone call!!? This mobiles na always at wrong time in wrong situation πŸ˜‰

Poor shree toh almost gaya tha kam se 🀣 Huh! Ghar to nhi nikal rahe the...are to raat k 10 baje kya office me chill maarne ko baithenge! Sir b na...*as he turns, Rathor was standing there* ...kitne acche hai, aur intelligent be...main to kehta hu super cop hai. *starts laughing and then abruptly stops* " those lines was realy funny πŸ˜†

Nice song BTW πŸ‘πŸΌ So akdu except appology thats too without any effort *phew!!! sigh of relief*

Update soon Priya πŸ˜› with loootss of Arni 😳😳

Diabetes...haha...I am also thinking the same from the past few days...Great mind thinks alike I guessπŸ˜†
That song...Ah! Love it! Heard it after so many days and thought of putting it here...😳
Apology part...I think it cud have been better...

Thank u so much for still lyking it...πŸ€—
Arni scenes...I'll have to think...no ideas as of nw...πŸ˜›

vidya.anand thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome update dear...

loved that funny scene Shree, Chotu and Roshni rock!
Rathod sir bhi kuch kam nahi hai..."case pe focus karo,huh?"

And then that cute card and even sweeter apology...loved it! every bit of it!

Arjun's urge to move the strand from her face, that cute song...oye...love is indeed blossoming...
cont soon!
..pink.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: vidya.anand

Awesome update dear...

loved that funny scene Shree, Chotu and Roshni rock!
Rathod sir bhi kuch kam nahi hai..."case pe focus karo,huh?"

And then that cute card and even sweeter apology...loved it! every bit of it!

Arjun's urge to move the strand from her face, that cute song...oye...love is indeed blossoming...
cont soon!

Thank u so much *hugs*
Damn! Mera net itna bakwas chal raha hai ki emoticon ka page tak nhi khul raha..

I am not all happy with this part bt ur comment, sreeparna and littlebrat' comment... they r making me slowly believe that its not that bad...
thank u

Edited by pink_fairy123 - 11 years ago
Mellifluous thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
no hurry Priya take time to put Arni & as you said honestly I expected Arjun's reaction in some interesting way but still I am very satisfied with the update. Great ya we are getting diabetic together..lets test the blood πŸ˜†
yas23 thumbnail
awesome update
loved shree chotu nd roshni scenes tht were amazing
wow arjun smiled after reading the card
loved the song
hope the romance start soon
thanx 4 pm
continue soon
ohh yeah btw my name is Farhana