Frequent Posters

grad2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
really nice update soon!!!!
nivanthi2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
omg   hilarious  start!  so  funny!  poor  shree!
continue  soon  dear!❤️
..pink.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thank you everyone. Glad you liked it.😃
Heres the next part...

Part 2

Arjun got angry and irritated hearing that girl.

Arjun : "Dekho.."
Shree : "ARJUN SIR!!!" (sound of water splashing)

Hearing this Arjun looked to see where the voice is coming from. He saw few people near the pool. He started moving there but..

Girl (pointing finger at Arjun) : "Oh hero! Next tym se dhyan rakhna warna tum jante nahi ho mujhe.."
Arjun (controls his anger, turns towards her) : "Uski zarurat nahi padhegi kyuki main aap jaisi sarphiri ladki se dobara milna hi nahi chata. (smiles)"
Girl : "You..."

Arjun turns, wears his glares and leave. He goes near the swimming pool. He sees Shree is in pool all drenched...Arjun is shocked seeing him in this state.

Arjun : "Hatiye plz...hatiye.. ye kya kar rahe hai aap log. Aur Shree tum yaha kya kar rahe ho? Kaise hua ye?"
Shree : "Sir in logo ne.."
Girl : "Ye loafer hai. Yaha ladkiyo ko chedne aaya hai...Ye ..."
Arjun : "Mind your language madam. Aap ek ETF Officer k bare me bol rahi hai isiliye jo b bol rahi hai soch samajh k boliye. Ek on duty police officer k sath aise behaviour ka anjaam jaanti hai aap? "

Arjun gives his hand to Shree and helps him to get out of the pool. Shree is all wet and all tensed thinking about his gadgets which all had a good bath a few mins ago.

Girl: "Accha to inke pas fir ID kyu nahi hai..."

Arjun all angry looks at him.

Shree (looking at the grnd) : "Sir shayad office me reh gaya hoga"
Arjun (shows his ID): "Main ACP Arjun Suryakant Rawte hu. Hum dono ETF Officers hai. Aap logo ko kuch misunderstanding hui hai. Hum yaha investigation k liye aaye hai."
Girl (looking at Shree) : "Okk. Sorry Mr. Ab aap aisi harkate karoge to hum ko yahi lagega na.."
Arjun (raising his eyebrows): "Kaisi harkate?"
Girl : "Sir ye yaha chup-chup kar ladkiyo ko dekh rahe the"
Shree : "Nahi..mera matlab haan bt ...Sir wo main Latika ko dekh raha tha.."
Arjun : "Kaha par? "
Shree : "Sir wo waha par..main uske pas ja hi raha tha par in logo ne mujhe pakadh liya.."
Arjun : "Hadd karte ho tum Shree. Kuch simple ladkiyo ko nahi sambhaal paye tum."
Shree : "Trust me sir. Ye log kisi b angle se simple nahi hai. "
Arjun : "Agli baar dhyan rakhna varna ye ladkiya tumhari jaan le k chodhengi"
Shree : "Sir jaan se zyada to mujhe meri izzat ki padhi thi."
Arjun : "Accha ab ye sab chodho. Latika ko hum hostel me mil lenge. Office chalte hai. Rathor ko kuch mila hai"
Shree : "But sir main aise..."
Arjun : "Tum waha se jaldi nikal jana. Abhi chalo.."

ETF Office

Rathor : "Ye Rawte kaha reh gaya? Itna tym lagta hai ek ladki se sawal-jawab karne me"

Shree and Rawte enters. Chotu giggles seeing Shree in this state. Shree signals to shut up.

Rathor : "Latika ka kya hua?"
Arjun : "Wo usse hum mil nahi paye.."
Rathor : "Poora din nikal kar aaye ho aur ek ladki ko nahi dhoondh paye to kar kya rahe the tum dono. *Shree sneezes, looks at him* Aur tum, ye kya haal bana rakha hai?
Shree : "Sir wo actually kuch problem ho gayi thi.."
Rathor : "Aur main jaan sakta hu aisa kya hua tha?"
Shree : "Sir wo main Latika ko pakadhne hi wala tha but tabhi kuch dusri ladkiyo ne mujhe pakadh liya. Unhe laga ki main waha par..aur fir un logo ne... fir main pool me gir gaya..."

As soon as Chotu hears this he bursts into laughter but then immediately get silent because of Rathor's killer looks.

Rathor : "Wow! great! aur Rawte tum kaha phase the?"
Arjun (thinks about her but then) : "Rathor hum usse kal mil lenge usk hostel me. Tum ye batao ki tumhe kya pata chala hai?"
Rathor : "Raja shayad underground hai but uski girlfriend k bare me pata chala hai. Uska naam Sandy hai. Parties wagerah ka kafi shauk hai use, yaha disco wagerah me kafi baar dekha gaya hai use. Maine informers laga diye hai jaldi hi koi information mil jayegi. Well main chata tha ki hum log sab kal subah thodha jaldi milte hai training session k liye. Dont be late."
Shree, Chotu : "Yes sir"

Shree and Chotu are coming out of the office.

Chotu : "Kya baat hai Shree. Kitni ladkiyo ko apne looks se ghayal kiya"
Shree : "Mazaak nahi Chotu. Pata hai kitna tense tha main. Aajkal ki ladkiya kitni tez hoti hai, meri to izzat tak khatre me thi yar. Wo to Arjun sir waqt par aa gaye warna main to gaya tha.."

Chotu started laughing.

Shree : "Kya hua?"
Chotu (controls his laugh) : "Kuch nahi"
Shree : "Are bol na!!"
Chotu : "Mujhe Draupadi ka cheer haran yaad aa gaya.."
Shree : "Chotu!!"

Shree started running behing Chotu

Next Day
Training ground

Shree and Chotu are doing shooting practice.

Shree : "Huh..kya kaha tha Rathor sir ne...dont be late. Aur Rathor sir khud gayab hai. "
Chotu : "Chodh na. Hoga koi reason. Arjun sir to aa gaye na.."

Arjun is standing at one corner of the ground. He is looking carefully across the ground from a distance. The ground is actually done with land mines. Arjun is trying to practice running across the ground without hitting them. But suddenly he sees a girl wearing high heel boots, black jeans, crisp white shirt and glares. Her open hairs are being flown in the air. She is coming from the other side of the ground. Arjun gets worried as she was standing just near the landmines. He started running towards her

Arjun : "Move! Move!"

The girl didnt understand him. Arjun was running towards her, behind him the mine were being exploded one after the other. There was smoke all over the ground. He was running towards her without caring about his life. Shree and Chotu heard the noise and ran towards them. The girl got panicked and tried to move but in doing that she was just about to put his foot on a mine. But our hero Arjun jumped on her and grabbed her by her waist, they both fell on the ground and were rolling on the ground, with continuous exlplosions on their both sides. As they both stopped Arjun was on the ground and she was just above him. Both looked at each other and...

Arjun, Girl : "TUUUM"

Thats it guys. Plz leave ur comments...😊

Part 3
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3337250?pn=5

Edited by pink_fairy123 - 11 years ago
vidya.anand thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nice one...so that girl is the new ETF officer...or hope that she will be..
whats her name??? curious to know what happens next...plz update soon!
fasiha_rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
just read both parts
its just awesome
loved it a lot
so arjun and riya already started fighting
waiting for next part
Payal_156 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Very interesting update dear..i already add u in my buddy list..so if possible then pm me..
Aaliya_Fizz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
🤣bechara sree..draupati lol..arjun ka attitude i loved it..sree cute..chotu ki mast with sree..rathod ka gussa..hayee hot hot.. loved it,amazing mindblowing fantastic..i hope wo ladki new eft officer ho..thanks a ton for pm..pls update sn!Edited by Aliya_begh - 11 years ago
-Panda- thumbnail
Loved it...really funny...
Nice...hope the new girl joins etf...
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update
Love it
Poor shree 😆
Thx for the pm
kgmu thumbnail