Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
yes Kalapi i like anything bong ...the men ,  macher jhols and pujos .😃

And i was zapped to see a happily maried woman fantasizing about her ex . In our days [ i honestly feel like a dino when i watch these  scenes]it was a super sin , forgive me if i sound puritanical .

I  just don't get her ...she fantasizes abt Arjun one mo and the next she is complaining abt the shortage of money to run the house due to his principles like a normal happy wife !
Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 11 years ago
m_masti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes Kools, I agree, if purvi wants to marry onir, everyone would have accepted the wedding and it would have solved all the problems...

somehow i feel, onir and purvi didn't marry, as per today's episode purvi didn't have any memory loss...and she is preggo and her bump looked bigger than ovi's so she has to be arjun's preggo...

really why arjun has to marry ovi and why purvi took this decision when they both know they had awesome sanskars which made them to have sex before wedding, and an awesome decision of purvi which made arjun to marry ovi and at the sametime she is carrying arjun's baby...this is the worst storyline that ekta and her cvs can write...disgusting 

when they know the reality why onir and purvi doing achhe pathi pathni natak...and purvi has other name given by onir...wonder why onir goes for tea outside when her so called wife can make awesome tea with which if you start a day the day will go just awesome...and again whereever this purvi is monthly money calculations come, she just holds bad money luck and roams around...

me too very old fashioned, i am not going to watch the show, this show is making me itch while watching it...but will sure follow KC...
Edited by m_masti - 11 years ago
Kalapi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

yes Kalap i like anything bong ...the men ,  macher jhols and pujos .😃

And i was zapped to see a happily maried woman fantasizing about her ex . In our days [ i honestly feel like a dino when i watch these  scenes]it was a super sin , forgie me if i sound puritanical .

I  just don't get her ...she fantasizes abt Arjun one mo and the next she is complaining abt the shortage of money to run the house due to his principles like a normal happy wife !

Kool, I am very old fashioned too, even if I am not that old…I find it pretty disgusting and unacceptable..does she not fell guilty of leading men like these.😲 Funny, she has a fake faade and does the wifely act for the world to see, so that little dialogue 'if the patients were more important' was an act too. Now, are these 2 also acting in front of society too and fooling everyone just like Arjun/Ovi…wow…amazing..Now, I am ðŸ˜­ for my dear handsome bong babu😃

Tunasnah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
   guys yourl comment abt "baby bump" is tooo🤣🤣🤣but what are cv's up to god knows .🤔 but ekta is disguisting in every othershow she portray illegitiamate relationship like all this is cool thing to do as this is pure love  secondly she justify it .as pavitra rishta...these shows have great impact on viewrs mind people get influence by them they are portraying arjun purvi as our ideal .i dont think purvi is married to onir and if she is toh why remembering arjun cvs ended up making arvi as villian in all this atleast i cant sympathise with them .purvi is shown sanskaari then how she become physical with arjun before marriage and then let ovi marrying arjun she is not a baby that sh dont know repucation of all this .
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hello everyone!!  Nice commentary Kools..

Well well well...Sanskari MMLA Purvi She defo is prego and closer to delivering than Ovi..Her tummy went from 1st trimester to 3rd abt 8 1/2 mo prego ready to popp that little ArVi 🤣

It was shown obviously...She defo has moved on with hubster but but the MFs are shown in her mind too while making tea..Pavitra devine love of 21st century...Its a fad to think abt your ex lover while having sex with your spouse...I must try doing this and see how it works..😎  But where would I find Ex lover 😈
I want EK and CVs to do "Sanskar ki dhajjiyaan udaoing" with Purvi being prego with Arjun's baby and Arvi had sex prior to marriage.

Episode was so stupid...

MMLA Purvi has cute name given by handsome bong supposed to be hubster wearing dhoti  calling her "Mishty"  Awww 🤡
I want to see Queen Bs Do chanas (Sulo and Archana) faces when it all comes out..
Edited by Dabulls23 - 11 years ago
m_masti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
varsha di, u made me ðŸ¤£

😆

so arjun-purvi going to have boy or girl kid...name suggestions...for girl kid it can be Arvi as their pyaar ki nishaani or Ashna as purvi's love arjun loves/misses his mom...for boy kid it can be abhimanyu because only that kid can try to solve this chakravyuh...

o..o..they can have twins too...2 boys or 2 girls or 1boy 1 girl...

i wonder why onir and mishti didn't have cute scene where a pati hugs patni from back by holding the tummy...and suggests her to take rest as she is near to due date and not to roam around the home taking so many stairs...

Edited by m_masti - 11 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Purvi ne Archana ki naak katwa di ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 11 years ago
Kalapi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Oh well if CVs are planning for Arvi reunion and Purvi preggo with Arjun's litte Pavitra swimmers😃, then either Ovi will die or the Cvs will show Arvi go tmarried in a temple or something before their actual social wedding. Now, of course, why did Purvi give up Arjun, isn't that a fraud...misleading someone????

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I  hope Archana slaps Purvi for becoming pregnant before marraige

she is going around slapping anyone and every one who breaks moral rules

i take it Archana goes by standard norms of morality , she is not that advanced to see morality as a subjective thing ...that is not what this serial is about

The slaps to Purvi uptill now by her were debatable ...many  opined that it would have been better to have a talk about the whys and why nots of her deeds

But a slapping scene is really needed now .

Instead of just advising Ovi [ i would have loved to see her slapping  her furiously like a mother for drinking wine and endangering the baby ] i would appreciate a scene where she really gies it straight to Purvi .

Purvi has blotted her parvarish .

Varsha I thought he yelled mishti for sweets with chai and Purvi filled a plates with sandesh and took it up , i saw it as a Bengali habit ...not as her nickname ?😆

ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Pavitra Yaadein, chai stall  LOOOL! ðŸ¤£

Great post! I agree about Ovi. I'm loving her character. She's the only character I like in the whole show. While everyone else is being mahaan and acting unrealistic, she's the only true to real life character in the show.