Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RK's trust?

i-me-myself Goldie
i-me-myself
i-me-myself

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
If we go will all the articles, news and spoilers...its sure that RK is not going for lunch at Madhu's Ma place. Deepali going to give him some gyam about Madhu and interestingly RK seem to take the gyan and trust her?

AS per pre-cap RK not going for Lunch...Madhu came back to RK mention with heavy heart and teary eyes but to her surprise RK left home for lunch but didn't reached.

That means...RK trusted Deepali's gyan and mis-understood his Biwi? Although till now we have seen that RK is trusting Madhu more than anyone...infact he is the only one to trust Madhu. He clearly shown his hatred towards Dips many times ..not liking her then how come this time he trust Dips? Just because she reminds him about his failures or luck in love? NO...not digestible.

I think instead of Dips, CVs should show something else. BECAUSE RK go by DIPS words is highly nonsense and unrealistic.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

geetanjali19pnarsSiMi81jyoti12345xXxNoreen786xXxChaudhrytmSimple-Girlabhaylovepiaanu_sakshinehakaribaILoveMe.

ILoveMe. IF-Addictz
ILoveMe.
ILoveMe.

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
agree.ye baat mujhay b kuch hazam nahe rorahe.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xXxNoreen786xXx

anu_sakshi IF-Rockerz
anu_sakshi
anu_sakshi

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Aur Farmhouse Madhu ko propose karne bad yaha pai kuch twist hai .
aur wo Madhu Bahot buri tarah se hurt kartha hai.

Aur tho aur wo Madhu ka kithni bhar insult karega .
1.party mai sabke samne.
2.karvachouth ke din vanity van mai
3. jab Madhu halva banathi hai
4. farmhouse.

Aaj tho SBB mai Madhubala ke segment dikhaya tha.
Jab Madhu Farmhouse jathe vath Madhu ki bigad jathi hai aur driver check kartha tab vaha RK ha jatha hai aur use gusse mai dikhaya aur gadi check karthe vakth hath jal jatha hai aur madhu duppatta bandhthi hai.

Edited by anu_sakshi - 10 December 2012 at 10:44am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti12345xXxNoreen786xXx

i-me-myself Goldie
i-me-myself
i-me-myself

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Yeh Baat Kuch Hazam Nahi Hogi!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xXxNoreen786xXx

nehakariba IF-Sizzlerz
nehakariba
nehakariba

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
agree
abhaylovepia IF-Rockerz
abhaylovepia
abhaylovepia

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muksonline18

If we go will all the articles, news and spoilers...its sure that RK is not going for lunch at Madhu's Ma place. Deepali going to give him some gyam about Madhu and interestingly RK seem to take the gyan and trust her?

AS per pre-cap RK not going for Lunch...Madhu came back to RK mention with heavy heart and teary eyes but to her surprise RK left home for lunch but didn't reached.

That means...RK trusted Deepali's gyan and mis-understood his Biwi? Although till now we have seen that RK is trusting Madhu more than anyone...infact he is the only one to trust Madhu. He clearly shown his hatred towards Dips many times ..not liking her then how come this time he trust Dips? Just because she reminds him about his failures or luck in love? NO...not digestible.

I think instead of Dips, CVs should show something else. BECAUSE RK go by DIPS words is highly nonsense and unrealistic.

IF CVS SHOWS THAT IT WILL BE FIRST DRAWBACK OR STUPID EPISODE OF LAST 7 MONTHS, I AM NOT GOING TO BELIEVE THAT CVS WILL GOING TO SHOW THAT MUCH BLINDLESS IDEA.Ouch
jyoti12345 Senior Member
jyoti12345
jyoti12345

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muksonline18

must agree...
i-me-myself Goldie
i-me-myself
i-me-myself

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
So it happened in the same way!!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index