Qubool Hai

I like Asad's POWER.

MoronsKiMallika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
He is quiet, polite, reserved , introverted and yet his persona spells authority, power, dominance and a sophisticated aggression. Everyone from his mother to Tamaatar to Zoya are scared of his brooding anger and the disapproval in his eyes. Asad means LION and i love how Zoya keeps emphasizing on it. 

I loved how Asad literally mauled the whole fake interrogation by just being Asad. 

Way to go, Mr.Six Pack. Aapki Zoya ko aapka gussa aur aapke 6 packs, donno qubool hai. ðŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Oishi23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
I am in so Love with Asad...

No one can Tame Him... But oh well may be Zoya is not included...😳😆

Only she is the One can Hilao Asad's Duniya ðŸ¤£
Originally posted by: _Oishi_

I am in so Love with Asad...

No one can Tame Him... But oh well may be Zoya is not included...😳😆

Only she is the One can Hilao Asad's Duniya ðŸ¤£

Me too. Asad is just plain powerful and yet so sensitive deep down. Zoya ko sirf Asad ke 6 packs mein interest hai, ye alag baat hai ki Zoya Asad ka dil aur dimaag dono hi hilaa daalti hai. ðŸ˜‰
Teja.... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
asad is fabulous today he has all qualities caring protective and now he power is new to know today his convo to the police is really fabulous 
booksfreak07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: VictoriaHot

<font color="#000033">He is quiet, polite, reserved , introverted and yet his persona spells authority, power, dominance and a sophisticated aggression. Everyone from his mother to Tamaatar to Zoya are scared of his brooding anger and the disapproval in his eyes. Asad means LION and i love how Zoya keeps emphasizing on it.</font>

<font color="#000033">I loved how Asad literally mauled the whole fake interrogation by just being Asad.</font>

<font color="#000033">Way to go, Mr.Six Pack. Aapki Zoya ko aapka gussa aur aapke 6 packs, donno qubool hai.😉</font>

Completely agree, the kind of aura he projects is one of extreme confidence and faith in your abilities that only comes when you have faced many hurdles in life and overcome them with great difficulty. It required a huge amount of inner strength!
Plus, it makes him look HOT!
Originally posted by: teja0102..

asad is fabulous today he has all qualities caring protective and now he power is new to know today his convo to the police is really fabulous 

Thanks.:-)... Asad spells protection and no wonder Ayan and all others feel safe with him. ðŸ˜³
Originally posted by: booksfreak07

Completely agree, the kind of aura he projects is one of extreme confidence and faith in your abilities that only comes when you have faced many hurdles in life and overcome them with great difficulty. It required a huge amount of inner strength!
Plus, it makes him look HOT!

Yes, aura is the right word. His one look sometimes shuts up Zoya also.😆... Asad has had a hard life and maybe he is a one man army. ðŸ˜³
-rajsua- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
He has a very unique polite and reserve way of handeling things ...

Instead of getting angry or doing some hungama in police station he managed it so well  
Originally posted by: rajsuasrkian

He has a very unique polite and reserve way of handeling things ...

Instead of getting angry or doing some hungama in police station he managed it so well  

Yes, I like his quiet authority - its amazing.
GroverAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Mr.Six Pack roxxx...

love it...