Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

MoronsKiMallika

IF-Sizzlerz

MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
He is quiet, polite, reserved , introverted and yet his persona spells authority, power, dominance and a sophisticated aggression. Everyone from his mother to Tamaatar to Zoya are scared of his brooding anger and the disapproval in his eyes. Asad means LION and i love how Zoya keeps emphasizing on it. 

I loved how Asad literally mauled the whole fake interrogation by just being Asad. 

Way to go, Mr.Six Pack. Aapki Zoya ko aapka gussa aur aapke 6 packs, donno qubool hai. Wink

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

RaaBta..mehak_mangimomin99DovesViewgapgirlj.e.n.n.008zzinia2411mila112numi12kari_1.SmokeySilence...PlayfulKiss..avi_k_MayurnASYAmuzzy_skbooksfreak07RushitaaKrystal001pvejaniblueflamesheera1702Namzzleavesandwavesnits_viratholicteja0102..tranquilsoul..SofnaSiddhi_epiphany.GroverAddictash28shanakyasharan_Oishi_hifzaa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I like Asad's POWER." in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_Oishi_

IF-Stunnerz

_Oishi_

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
I am in so Love with Asad...

No one can Tame Him... But oh well may be Zoya is not included...Stern SmileLOL

Only she is the One can Hilao Asad's Duniya ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Krystal001MoronsKiMallika

MoronsKiMallika

IF-Sizzlerz

MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Oishi_

I am in so Love with Asad...

No one can Tame Him... But oh well may be Zoya is not included...Stern SmileLOL

Only she is the One can Hilao Asad's Duniya ROFL

Me too. Asad is just plain powerful and yet so sensitive deep down. Zoya ko sirf Asad ke 6 packs mein interest hai, ye alag baat hai ki Zoya Asad ka dil aur dimaag dono hi hilaa daalti hai. Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

momin99Krystal001heera1702_Oishi_

teja0102..

IF-Rockerz

teja0102..

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
asad is fabulous today he has all qualities caring protective and now he power is new to know today his convo to the police is really fabulous 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

momin99Krystal001MoronsKiMallika

booksfreak07

Goldie

booksfreak07

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VictoriaHot

<font color="#000033">He is quiet, polite, reserved , introverted and yet his persona spells authority, power, dominance and a sophisticated aggression. Everyone from his mother to Tamaatar to Zoya are scared of his brooding anger and the disapproval in his eyes. Asad means LION and i love how Zoya keeps emphasizing on it.</font>

<font color="#000033">I loved how Asad literally mauled the whole fake interrogation by just being Asad.</font>

<font color="#000033">Way to go, Mr.Six Pack. Aapki Zoya ko aapka gussa aur aapke 6 packs, donno qubool hai.Wink</font>

Completely agree, the kind of aura he projects is one of extreme confidence and faith in your abilities that only comes when you have faced many hurdles in life and overcome them with great difficulty. It required a huge amount of inner strength!
Plus, it makes him look HOT!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

momin99Krystal001MoronsKiMallika

MoronsKiMallika

IF-Sizzlerz

MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by teja0102..

asad is fabulous today he has all qualities caring protective and now he power is new to know today his convo to the police is really fabulous 

Thanks.:-)... Asad spells protection and no wonder Ayan and all others feel safe with him. Embarrassed

MoronsKiMallika

IF-Sizzlerz

MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by booksfreak07

Originally posted by VictoriaHot

<font color="#000033">He is quiet, polite, reserved , introverted and yet his persona spells authority, power, dominance and a sophisticated aggression. Everyone from his mother to Tamaatar to Zoya are scared of his brooding anger and the disapproval in his eyes. Asad means LION and i love how Zoya keeps emphasizing on it.</font>

<font color="#000033">I loved how Asad literally mauled the whole fake interrogation by just being Asad.</font>

<font color="#000033">Way to go, Mr.Six Pack. Aapki Zoya ko aapka gussa aur aapke 6 packs, donno qubool hai.Wink</font>

Completely agree, the kind of aura he projects is one of extreme confidence and faith in your abilities that only comes when you have faced many hurdles in life and overcome them with great difficulty. It required a huge amount of inner strength!
Plus, it makes him look HOT!

Yes, aura is the right word. His one look sometimes shuts up Zoya also.LOL... Asad has had a hard life and maybe he is a one man army. Embarrassed

-rajsua-

IF-Rockerz

-rajsua-

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
He has a very unique polite and reserve way of handeling things ...

Instead of getting angry or doing some hungama in police station he managed it so well  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ariyaKrystal001nits_viratholicMoronsKiMallika

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.