10 dec 2012.Episode Analysis..Asad to the rescue

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

an_k

IF-Dazzler

an_k

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Assaalaam u Alaikum

Episode begins with all the ones waiting for Ayaan ...Haseena bee taunts that they are taking alot of time for one Ritual they will take 2 3 days for NikkahAngryAngryAngry...Imran stops his mother and goes from there...Haseena bee then talks about Imran's car that they have kept them waiting for alot of times...Rashid tells that there is a long waiting list on car's we have paid extra money tooShockedShockedShocked...

Cop says to Ayaan that u have stolen that Bike...Ayaan says no its mine and plz let me go as there is an important function in my house...Cop says but the papers are named after Asad Ahmed Khan who is he to u...Ayaan is abt to say but then stops...Cop order's his subinspector to beat someone...then Ayaan get sscared and then remebers Asad's words not to let the family know abt bikeOuchOuchOuch...Cops are abt to call Ayaan's parents ...Ayaan says i will tell u who Asad Ahmad Khan is...

Haseena bee is taunting at her peak...Mamu jaan says that she is over exagerating the thing that has happened..AngryAngryAngry...then Mamu jaan asks to call Ayaan and AYAAN's phone is not responding...Mamu jaan says the boy is careless he must hav gone somewhere ...Mumani jaan says that he is not this much irresponsible something is not right...Shireen becomes worried and says that he drives very fast might be possible that he had met some accident.CryCryCry...

Cops  torchoring Ayaan and asking him who Asad Ahmad Khan is ,I am a responsible citizen and i have all the rights to ask u why hav u brought him here what are the charges on him according to which section of law u have arrested him...u have to tell District HeadqaurtersDancingDancingDancing ...and for arresting someone someone ha to file a complain...Cops become a little scared and ask who u are and how does u know that no one has filed a complaint...Asad says because  "I AM ASAD Ahmad Khan and the bike is registered on my name""(ohh my mhy Asad rocked today he was so good at it...his dialogue delivery is something really amaxing...this man has all the attitude ,the spark , the power to rule and the best acting skills KSG  RULEsssHeartHeartHeartHeart )

Asad tells the cops that This is not a arrest its unlawfull and its like a kidnap...i can a file a complaint against u in ur own  place...Feroz says u are threatning me in my own  den...Asad says threat is something one doesnt fulfill ...i do what i say
ClapClapClapClap...Asad then calls someone but Feroz releases Ayaan they are abt to leave when Feroz says that atleast tell what is the relation between you and Ayaan...Asad says u should take care of the law and people can take care abt their relations..

Hasena bee is pissed off she is shouting at the peak of her voice that they are unable to prepare for such a small function then how they can think abt Nikkah in such a short timeOuchOuchOuch...Mamu jaan first time says that Haseena bee is making mountain over a mole...Haseena bee says i have done a favor to  people by accepting Nighat's purposal ...rashid becomes a little angry controls it
Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up and says that Ayaan is still not home and they are really worried abt their son he has a relation with her too so she shd think abt it too...Haseena bee again starts and says that u have called me heartless...Rashid says u are taking me wrong...Haseena Bee says that now u are calling me stupidLOLLOLLOL.,,,i cant bear anymore insult...Haseena bee is abt to leave just then Ayaan enters the house and everyone have a sigh of reliefD'ohD'ohD'oh...

Haseena Bee doing all the ritual and all family members are coughing...

AYAAN calls Asad and tells him that he just reached on time and now the rituals hav started...Ayaan says what a tashan
WinkWinkWink he has and then says that u have fought for me with those Cops... Asad says that u are my younger brother i can face anything fr u...Ayaan says why u havenot told them that u are my brother...Asad says there is very less time left for Nighat's Nikkah he shd concentrate upon it and he shd be careful and there is something fishy that cop was desperate to know abt the relation between them

Haseena bee calls Feroz and asks him how can Ayaan come back so early from the police stationAngryAngryAngry ...hav u discovered abt the relationship between Ayaan n Asad ... Feroz says that there is some deep relation between the both...Mumani Jan overhears the conversation

Precap;

Asad in a costume of Zile Elahi...he orders ""Iss Gustakh kaneez ko dewar mein chun wa diya jaye""
Zoya says ""Mujhe deewar mein mat chunwaiye mujhe six pack de dijiye""ROFL
ROFLROFL

Hats off Hats off for the Script writer for today's episode...it was so well written and well shot that even without a love scene the episode was a complete package it was amaxing   
ClapClapClap...and Ksg ur glimpse can make things work...loved his scenes to the core...wait an excellent dialgue delivery...Ayaan and Haseena bee also acted really well...Rashid and Mumu Jaan first time spoke against Haseena Bee...Haseena  bee acted really well she made me hate her haha.....A 4.65 Starout of 5 for todays episode and Precap was something to die for ...ksg was looking like an actual prince ...he was looking amaxingggDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

share ur views too

Edited by an_k - 10 December 2012 at 10:08am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

suecmaina0arakjemiivm17avi_k_-Keerthi-kandygroverBarunkidewaninits_viratholicGroverAddictSiddhi_-Amby-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "10 dec 2012.Episode Analysis..Asad to the rescue" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

arak

arak

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Thansk was waiting for it...Ksg is looking fabolous in precap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

an_k

GroverAddict

IF-Sizzlerz

GroverAddict

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
awsomeee

an_k

an_k

IF-Dazzler

an_k

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arak

Thansk was waiting for it...Ksg is looking fabolous in precap

u r welcome...yeah Ksg is amaxing

avi_k_

Goldie

avi_k_

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
FUN UNLIMITED TOMORROW

an_k

an_k

IF-Dazzler

an_k

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kritzksgian

awsomeee

thanksSmile

Siddhi_

IF-Sizzlerz

Siddhi_

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Thanks. Great analysis. Love reading your posts!

an_k

Barunkidewani

IF-Dazzler

Barunkidewani

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Thanks dear..Big smile  Great analysis...Clap  Loved reading it...

an_k

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.