Lady in cloth sack - Part 1 (May 11th)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago
Lady in cloth sack - Part 1

It's night and we see someone walking (they show only legs and boots) in the woods pulling a cloth sack with blood oozing from it and holding a thick stick. Then that person dumps the sack near a tree and walks away. There is lots of blood oozing from sack and someone tries to move inside it and makes crying noises.

Next morning, two joggers hear someone crying and find the cloth sack. They open and find a lady inside. They take her to the hospital.

At Madhavi's house, they show her husband Vikram and daughter sitting at dining table. Daughter asks her the meaning of 'atrocity'. Madhavi is surprised how her little daughter know such a tough word and she finds that daughter is reading TIME magazine. Vikram and Madhavi laugh. madhavi tells that atrocity means 'bahut bura'. Then they have casual talk and she gets a call about the lady in the sack.

At the hospital, Doctor tells Madhavi, Anupam and Police Inspector (the regular in all Rihhaee shows) that there is no evidence of sexual abuse and someone purposely wanted to kill her. Police and Anupam go to the site of the incident with police force and a dog. They find some footprints and a thick stem with blood on it.

At NCCW, Anupam calls a lady Smitha and she turns and says she is Tanvi. (Here we are introduced to a new character Tanvi who is a journalist). Anupam says that what's in a name and Smitha used to work with them before so he is used to that name. Then Madhavi introduces another character Raghav who is a software engineer and used to work in USA but left his job to join NCCW to do some social work. Anupam just teases him for leaving such a cushioned job. After hearing about the case Raghav says that they should put her face on the paper.

Next morning one guy comes to NCCW with the newspaper and claims that the lady in the paper is his wife Mona and she was missing for some days. Anupam asks why he didn't lodge a missing complaint. The guy whose name is Nitish says that they had a fight and she left so he thought that she would return on her own. He insists on seeing her. At the hospital he cries at her condition and tells NCCW team that he thinks that their neighbor Sudheer did this to Mona. According to him, whenever they had a fight Sudheer would come to rescue Mona because Mona was having an affair with Sudheer.

Madhavi & Anupam interrogates Sudheer. He tells them that he is not responsible for her condition and neither was having any affair but he can't tell where he was that night because it's too personal.

Anupam & Raghav then ask the gatekeeper if he has seen anything. He says that that night there was another gatekeeper and he left job the next day Mona went missing. His name is Ramdayal and he stays in Jogeswari.

Then they interrogate another neighbor and he says that Nitish and Mona always used to fight and sometimes Sudheer interfered. Otherwise Sudheer was a no-nonsense guy and an introvert. Madhavi calls Anupam on the phone and tell him that she went to Sudheer's office and contacted office travel agency. Anupam & Raghav go to Jogeswari in search of Ramdayal but a guy tells them that Ramdayal left house and went somewhere.

At the hospital Madhavi is talking to Mona's parents. They blame Nitish for her condition. They say that Nitish tortured her everyday. Outside hospital room Nitish tells Anupam that Mona's parents hates him because he is not rich and also a divorcee.

Madhavi gets the confirmation from travel agency that the night Mona was attacked; Sudheer had cancelled his company travel plan and instead booked two tickets to Pune and a hotel room with another name being Mona. They come to the conclusion that Sudheer and Mona were having an affair. Anupam and Raghav checks Nitish's car and house.

At the hospital Mona opens her eyes. Nitish tries to talk to her but she just gazes at him. Then Madhavi tries to tell her that she was attacked and brought here but she seems to be having a memory loss and can't recognize the place or people. Everyone is shocked.

Concluding part tomorrow.Edited by bluepink - 18 years ago

thanx a lot bluepink๐Ÿ˜›...i really depend on ur lovely updates as i dun get to watch rihaee....i love this show very much! and i feel as if i m watching it whenevr i read ur updates! ๐Ÿ˜†

keep up de gr8888 job! ๐Ÿ‘

buhbye!

Thanks so much for the very nice update.

Isn't that gruesome??