Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!
Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

India-Forums

Top Comic Moments of the Day-December 10, 2012 (Page 4)

-Ratzz- IF-Rockerz
-Ratzz-
-Ratzz-

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
whole epi was comedy 4 me lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Cruiser-

ChillHum Senior Member
ChillHum
ChillHum

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
LOLLOL

This episode was great. BTW the Imam joke reminded of a similar one.

Guy: Hey you beautiful..Looking like a fresh fruit! 
Girl: Sorry I'm lesbian.
Guy: Is Lesbia in Asia?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

priyakenLeiamihali7-Cruiser-

blackie Goldie
blackie
blackie

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
That was a hilarious comment. Imam is superb.ROFL

-Cruiser-

beaconhills Newbie
beaconhills
beaconhills

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
i swear these two are hilarious

-Cruiser-

ayaniie-chan Goldie
ayaniie-chan
ayaniie-chan

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
OMG, I loved Sapna & Imam today! They tried so hard to calm everything down and lighten the atmosphere! They are super-cute!

I didn't see the bit about Imam! ROFL Only he can says things like that & get away with it! 

-Cruiser-

-Cruiser- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cruiser-
-Cruiser-

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chitrashi

Originally posted by -Cruiser-

Good one Cruiser, had forgotten that saying. My native town is also in UP so quite familiar with that belt  :)

Would love it if Imam keeps needling Rajev, but what I find sad is that the flamboyant Imam who entered the house and told everyone that "Main yahan game khelne aaya hoon" has disappeared somewhere. I see him suppressing his real self, and lurking in corners and that is not a happy scene. Maybe Imam instead of walking away next time Pillu shouts should say something like "teri pant mein teeli kyon lag rahi hai" and then walk away. 

Purva Ji, I don't know why, but I imagined you to be from Bengal!Smile

Yeah, if Imam vows to himself not to get provoked himself and just keeps needling Rajeev, he can even ensure Rajeev gets kicked out for losing his cool!

So many times he has said NEXT TIME ITNA MAAROONGA, that his threats have zero credibility as it is. He might as well, hit Imam, regain some respect and get kicked out of house! LOL

Why doesn't anyone tell Pillu that the way he talks to Imam is verbal violence. The inmate raised this bogey when Siddhu was here as well as when Sapna had that spat with Vishal, why not now?

Pillu has played with fire.I hope Imam realises that its so easy for him to tackle Pillu. Just needle him every 40 minutes and keep saying 'calm down Rajeev Bhaiyya...why are you so hyper today?"LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ChillHum-Purva-

-Purva- IF-Dazzler
-Purva-
-Purva-

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 1:10am | IP Logged

Good one Cruiser, had forgotten that saying. My native town is also in UP so quite familiar with that belt  :)

Would love it if Imam keeps needling Rajev, but what I find sad is that the flamboyant Imam who entered the house and told everyone that "Main yahan game khelne aaya hoon" has disappeared somewhere. I see him suppressing his real self, and lurking in corners and that is not a happy scene. Maybe Imam instead of walking away next time Pillu shouts should say something like "teri pant mein teeli kyon lag rahi hai" and then walk away. 

Purva Ji, I don't know why, but I imagined you to be from Bengal!Smile

Yeah, if Imam vows to himself not to get provoked himself and just keeps needling Rajeev, he can even ensure Rajeev gets kicked out for losing his cool!

So many times he has said NEXT TIME ITNA MAAROONGA, that his threats have zero credibility as it is. He might as well, hit Imam, regain some respect and get kicked out of house! LOL

Why doesn't anyone tell Pillu that the way he talks to Imam is verbal violence. The inmate raised this bogey when Siddhu was here as well as when Sapna had that spat with Vishal, why not now?

Pillu has played with fire.I hope Imam realises that its so easy for him to tackle Pillu. Just needle him every 40 minutes and keep saying 'calm down Rajeev Bhaiyya...why are you so hyper today?"LOL

Immy seems to have lost his fire here, I feel sad for him. Even in the Sallu episodes Immy sits quietly in a corner.
-Cruiser- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cruiser-
-Cruiser-

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 2:09am | IP Logged

Immy seems to have lost his fire here, I feel sad for him. Even in the Sallu episodes Immy sits quietly in a corner.

BB Creative team is it's worst enemy!Dead

Purva, I remember your hilarious one liner-Kashif aur Imam jo bhi seekh ke aaye thhe, ek din mein Ulti kar di!! ROFL

Ulti nahen ki yaar...Ye BB ke duffers ULTA kar dete hain!Thumbs Down...

One Friday they scolded Kashif so much that the fellow looked a confused retard next day onwards!

Imam came with some crazy, original ideas and first they took his class through Salman and as if that wasn't enough, made Kareena deliver the BB message 'Entertainment is not Irritation!"Ermm

Frankly, better would be if they called such guys as Imam in confession room, encouraged them to continue their clown acts, even guide them to needle some inmates and privately tell them, what NOT to do!

If I was in BB team, I would tel Imam he is doing a great job and advise him to keep needling Rajeev (considering Rajeev has crossed line with ITNA MAAROONGA SAALE)...and just not get affected by whatever he says. Two tough bouncers ready on the sidelines...what entertainment that would ensure!!! Thumbs Up

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index