Users

Frequent Posters

mimz7 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
wwwooowww LOL 
Did Imam really say that to Hard Kaur??? wow 
l wonder if she laughed it off or Imam ko kuch sunaya hoga
Because l remember her saying in an interview 'agar aap mere saath aache ho toh mein aap ke saath aachi ho, mere saath bura ho toh ohhh mein buri ho'
-Ratzz- thumbnail
whole epi was comedy 4 me lol
ChillHum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😆😆

This episode was great. BTW the Imam joke reminded of a similar one.

Guy: Hey you beautiful..Looking like a fresh fruit! 
Girl: Sorry I'm lesbian.
Guy: Is Lesbia in Asia?
blackie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
That was a hilarious comment. Imam is superb.🤣
beaconhills thumbnail
i swear these two are hilarious
ayaniie-chan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG, I loved Sapna & Imam today! They tried so hard to calm everything down and lighten the atmosphere! They are super-cute!

I didn't see the bit about Imam! 🤣 Only he can says things like that & get away with it! 
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Chitrashi

Why doesn't anyone tell Pillu that the way he talks to Imam is verbal violence. The inmate raised this bogey when Siddhu was here as well as when Sapna had that spat with Vishal, why not now?

Pillu has played with fire.I hope Imam realises that its so easy for him to tackle Pillu. Just needle him every 40 minutes and keep saying 'calm down Rajeev Bhaiyya...why are you so hyper today?"😆
-Purva- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -Cruiser-

Pillu has played with fire.I hope Imam realises that its so easy for him to tackle Pillu. Just needle him every 40 minutes and keep saying 'calm down Rajeev Bhaiyya...why are you so hyper today?"😆

Immy seems to have lost his fire here, I feel sad for him. Even in the Sallu episodes Immy sits quietly in a corner.
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chitrashi

Immy seems to have lost his fire here, I feel sad for him. Even in the Sallu episodes Immy sits quietly in a corner.

BB Creative team is it's worst enemy!🤢

Purva, I remember your hilarious one liner-Kashif aur Imam jo bhi seekh ke aaye thhe, ek din mein Ulti kar di!! 🤣

Ulti nahen ki yaar...Ye BB ke duffers ULTA kar dete hain!👎🏼...

One Friday they scolded Kashif so much that the fellow looked a confused retard next day onwards!

Imam came with some crazy, original ideas and first they took his class through Salman and as if that wasn't enough, made Kareena deliver the BB message 'Entertainment is not Irritation!"🤔

Frankly, better would be if they called such guys as Imam in confession room, encouraged them to continue their clown acts, even guide them to needle some inmates and privately tell them, what NOT to do!

If I was in BB team, I would tel Imam he is doing a great job and advise him to keep needling Rajeev (considering Rajeev has crossed line with ITNA MAAROONGA SAALE)...and just not get affected by whatever he says. Two tough bouncers ready on the sidelines...what entertainment that would ensure!!! 👍🏼

-Cruiser- thumbnail
Originally posted by: MJHTMonayaSajan

Ya...Sapna was awesome!!!

😛👏