Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

sherni_ashish

sherni_ashish

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
The epi is the mark 4 a change in the atmosphere we have seen till now.. but bechara Saahil was sooo sad 2day!! it breaks our hearts 2 c him sad like this!! OuchCry
Koi baat nahim Saahil darling.. hum sab hai na?? tumhe zaroor cheer up karenge?? ;) ek baar milo sab forum galz ko phir dekhna!! EmbarrassedLOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Kulthum-ashishrockzzAnam AliSunshinegirllfarabimandygillShanUlasSurish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Saahil was looking sooo sad 2day" in Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ShanUlas

IF-Sizzlerz

ShanUlas

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged
i too felt bad abt him

but then by 2morrow all will be ok

an advice to AK pls have a hair cut man u have started looking so old coz of this styleOuch

i miss my cool dude AK of DEK...no gelling no styling !!!!

whats wrong AK why so devdas look Unhappy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sherni_ashishSunshinegirllmandygill

-Kulthum-

Groupbie

-Kulthum-

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
I never watch the episode yet but from the WU can definately imagine how sad he must be.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sherni_ashish

mandygill

IF-Dazzler

mandygill

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
i also noticed that he doesn't look happy..he seems to be either sleep deprived or drinking too much and not taking care of his health..he also needs a hair cut big time, the unshaven look and big chajja of hair makes him look tired and old! sherni, u r sort of close to him, i hope all is well in his lifeConfused!

Edited by mandygill - 10 December 2012 at 1:41pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sherni_ashishArhainAshish

sherni_ashish

sherni_ashish

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
He's fine Mandy.. just 2 much work I guess!! all day shooting!! it ain't easy 2 b an actor!!! :( abt his unshaved look I looove it!! he looks more macho man! :p 

mandygill

mandygill

IF-Dazzler

mandygill

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sherni_ashish

He's fine Mandy.. just 2 much work I guess!! all day shooting!! it ain't easy 2 b an actor!!! :( abt his unshaved look I looove it!! he looks more macho man! :p 

good to know  he is fine, just overworked i guess! the unshaven look makes him look macho, but he needs a haircut for sure, lots of hair r giving him sleepy and tired look..wish he continues to work for his fans..kaash iske baad koi achcha sa serial mil jaye!

sherni_ashish

ashishrockzz

ashishrockzz

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Cry Cry

sherni_ashish

Surish

IF-Addictz

Surish

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Never mind, after sorrow comes joy!

sherni_ashish

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.