Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

varma.nishi1

IF-Rockerz

varma.nishi1

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged

If someone keeps bringing you down when you know you have tried your best to make them happy, let them GO because if you don't, its like knowing there's quicksand in front of you and still jumping into it." 

Quicksand- The dictionary describes it as a place or a situation where it is easy to walk in but difficult or impossible to walk out. The perfect trap which unknowingly falls in your path but leaves you disarmed and helpless.

Today's episode for me pretty much appeared to be the beginning of a well laid out trap, a quicksand, which will eventually absorb the happiness, if not anything else, of the two Khan households. This will definitely result in affecting the dynamics of relationships, while some being stronger than they actually are, there would be some which would be left shattered for a lifetime...

An average paced, intense episode which brought about the reflections of the bonds shared by individuals, individuals who are either living a farce or are trying to live a farce under the name of "happily ever after."

Well dear readers and friends, I have put down the crux of the ongoing track in the show. Besides what I have stated above, there are a few things I would want to bring to your notice

1. The script/writing of the show is layered, just like the characters on screen and have to be deciphered. People who have been watching the previous shows, would know what I mean and the new ones, don't worry, I am doing my bit in helping you out.

2. There would be times where you might feel that the episode/ scene could have been longer or more, then it's because of the script and scenes would catch up later. For instance, a loop opening is an integral part in the growth of the story and will close on its own accord, when the script demands. 

3. It's a daily soap, please understand that tracks need time to unfold , unlike a three hour Bollywood movie which is fast paced and reaches the end early. 

4. Qubool Hai happens to be a family drama and not essentially a love story, but like any daily soap, the show will have all the ingredients including romance, drama, comedy etc. 

5. In case you have questions, you can ask here or PM me if you are not comfortable sharing it here, I will try my best to answer you.

Leaving you with a quote to mull over...

"Love is like a quicksand, the deeper you fall in it, the harder it is to get out." 

PS- in case u have problems in deciphering, please post your doubts here ...Or leave comments...

Edited by varma.nishi1 - 10 December 2012 at 9:50am

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

IPK_FANRaaBta..sabithapu_Serendipity_vm17kari_1innocentgreenRushitaaprats233heera1702AdorableTrouble-Fizzi-shish15zee_armaan-Shormi-Rosh....Tanu...--Kriti--neenabinuSiddhi_zara-KSG-malik--epiPhobia--raneebGodhuliLogonMoronsKiMallika_Oishi_shanakyasharan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "QUICKSAND..." in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_Oishi_

IF-Stunnerz

_Oishi_

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Yes... I agree with You..That the story is Layered...

I like the fact that today it was such an intense episode & tom it will be funny episode...Thats a good point..

And about Asad-Zoya scenes.. I know CV's will not disappoint us... they know..How much we love romantic stories & Asad-Zoya..
specially where KSG Is there...romane toh banta hai

so yes..I am gonna enjoy the Show <3

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rushitaashanakyasharan

rosieholly

Groupbie

rosieholly

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Well said.. love your post
Todays episode was good ... loved the relationship shown between Asad and Ayan. That is the beauty of 4 lions they bring the relationships beautifully specially between siblings. Lets hope theyare as successful in family drama as they have been  in romantic dramas,and hope they close all the loops on time.

Rushitaashanakyasharan

varma.nishi1

IF-Rockerz

varma.nishi1

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Oishi_

Yes... I agree with You..That the story is Layered...

I like the fact that today it was such an intense episode & tom it will be funny episode...Thats a good point..

And about Asad-Zoya scenes.. I know CV's will not disappoint us... they know..How much we love romantic stories & Asad-Zoya..
specially where KSG Is there...romane toh banta hai

so yes..I am gonna enjoy the Show <3

Hey Oishi ..first to comment ...and like always I loved your comments ...

I am glad u understood that its a layered story and it's important to Build a strong foundation for the story to move forward ...

YES OISHI, ROMANCE IS GOING NOWHERE AND WITH KSG, ROMANCE GOES WITHOUT SAYING...

What do u feel about what is to come? 

_Oishi_shanakyasharan

shanakyasharan

IF-Stunnerz

shanakyasharan

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
qubool hai is an all rounder for me...a balance between intense, emotional, fun, romance, funny etc...

varma.nishi1

IF-Rockerz

varma.nishi1

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rosieholly

Well said.. love your post
Todays episode was good ... loved the relationship shown between Asad and Ayan. That is the beauty of 4 lions they bring the relationships beautifully specially between siblings. Lets hope theyare as successful in family drama as they have been  in romantic dramas,and hope they close all the loops on time.

Hi Rosie , how are u doing sweetie? 

Yes, the relationships have to be build well for a string platform to pull the story forward and yeah ASad and Ayaan are the cutest bro duo on screen Wink

Yes, hopefully all the loops will be closed and the show sees success if greater heights...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanakyasharan

varma.nishi1

IF-Rockerz

varma.nishi1

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanakyasharan

qubool hai is an all rounder for me...a balance between intense, emotional, fun, romance, funny etc...

Hey there 

Thanks for the lovely comment and yeah, this track will bring about a lot of stuff for the viewers including all the aspects ...
BTW what do u think about the upcoming sequence/ story? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanakyasharan

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Today's episode was great Nishi. Even though AsYa were not there, Asad stole the show with his performance at the police station. It was also good to see Imran stand up to his ammi- albeit briefly-nevertheless it is a good sign for Nikhat.

Rashid, again proved how spineless he is. If Ayan was running late, he should have stepped out himself or at least defended his own son. I bet something like this happened 17 years ago- he is just unable to speak up and defend his loved ones. Thankfully, Asad is not like Rashid. Asad can give up his life for his near and dear ones. Rashid, on the other hand, is a chicken. Dilshad doesn't deserve a man like him. Shireen was more worried about her son's safety and gets more browny points here.

Looking forward to Zoya's vivid dream tomorrow :)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RaaBta..Liya88zee_armaanvarma.nishi1

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.