If someone keeps bringing you down when you know you have tried your best to make them happy, let them GO because if you don't, its like knowing there's quicksand in front of you and still jumping into it."
Quicksand- The dictionary describes it as a place or a situation where it is easy to walk in but difficult or impossible to walk out. The perfect trap which unknowingly falls in your path but leaves you disarmed and helpless.
Today's episode for me pretty much appeared to be the beginning of a well laid out trap, a quicksand, which will eventually absorb the happiness, if not anything else, of the two Khan households. This will definitely result in affecting the dynamics of relationships, while some being stronger than they actually are, there would be some which would be left shattered for a lifetime...
An average paced, intense episode which brought about the reflections of the bonds shared by individuals, individuals who are either living a farce or are trying to live a farce under the name of "happily ever after."
Well dear readers and friends, I have put down the crux of the ongoing track in the show. Besides what I have stated above, there are a few things I would want to bring to your notice
1. The script/writing of the show is layered, just like the characters on screen and have to be deciphered. People who have been watching the previous shows, would know what I mean and the new ones, don't worry, I am doing my bit in helping you out.
2. There would be times where you might feel that the episode/ scene could have been longer or more, then it's because of the script and scenes would catch up later. For instance, a loop opening is an integral part in the growth of the story and will close on its own accord, when the script demands.
3. It's a daily soap, please understand that tracks need time to unfold , unlike a three hour Bollywood movie which is fast paced and reaches the end early.
4. Qubool Hai happens to be a family drama and not essentially a love story, but like any daily soap, the show will have all the ingredients including romance, drama, comedy etc.
5. In case you have questions, you can ask here or PM me if you are not comfortable sharing it here, I will try my best to answer you.
Leaving you with a quote to mull over...
"Love is like a quicksand, the deeper you fall in it, the harder it is to get out."
PS- in case u have problems in deciphering, please post your doubts here ...Or leave comments...
Edited by varma.nishi1 - 10 December 2012 at 9:50am