Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

At Last Tennice ka the end ho hi gaya :) :) (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

ArhainAshish

IF-Sizzlerz

ArhainAshish

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 2:48am | IP Logged
THNKGOOODD lol was sickk ov it...al thnks to ma baby ma hawtiepie ma cuppycakke saahilll muaahh i hope nw dey strt saahil shivi trackkk luv track luv  thori si ladai fun 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShanUlas

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "At Last Tennice ka the end ho hi gaya :) :) (Page 3)" in Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Anam Ali

Coolbie

Anam Ali

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shana0127

Originally posted by Anam Ali

Yes Mummy finally Rajlaxmi Sasuma ko akal agayi... bechare Sahil neh 4 thappar kaye his poor cheeks... no more tennis after today so happy

Me too very happy

as for Sahils cheeks well ...if only he gives chance to his IF wives like u  they would be plastered with loving kisses Embarrassed

Agreed MummyBlushing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sherni_ashishShanUlasArhainAshish

Surish

IF-Addictz

Surish

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
The tennis the menace scene finally ended on December 13th 2012, with Anoop's victory against Vihan!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Keshawnsherni_ashishjps01mandygillShanUlas

ShanUlas

IF-Sizzlerz

ShanUlas

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surish

The tennis the menace scene finally ended on December 13th 2012, with Anoop's victory against Vihan!

a saga comes to an end at last Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sherni_ashishjps01Surish

ShanUlas

IF-Sizzlerz

ShanUlas

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArhainAshish

THNKGOOODD lol was sickk ov it...al thnks to ma baby ma hawtiepie ma cuppycakke saahilll muaahh i hope nw dey strt saahil shivi trackkk luv track luv  thori si ladai fun 

me to hope so arhina as i too want some cute sahil shivi moments .It seems like ages since we saw them romancing Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sherni_ashishmandygill

mandygill

IF-Dazzler

mandygill

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shana0127

Originally posted by ArhainAshish

me to hope so arhina as i too want some cute sahil shivi moments .It seems like ages since we saw them romancing Confused

without romance the show seems like daal without a tadkaConfused! sab pheeka pheeka!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sherni_ashishShanUlas

sherni_ashish

sherni_ashish

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Yup Surish.. finallyyy!! n we even gt a lil of romance yesterday!! how cuuute!! loved Saahil's cuteness!! n his ahan!! OMG brilliant!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Keshawn

Keshawn

Keshawn

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged
At least the CVS decided to bury the hatchet!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.