Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

At Last Tennice ka the end ho hi gaya :) :) (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

ShanUlas

IF-Sizzlerz

ShanUlas

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surish

Sorry I must agree with you! Anoop will contest against Vihan in an upcoming tennis tournament and emerge victorious with much delight to his mother, Rajaxmi. The track which had came to a close was Rajlaxmi's antagonism for Anoop. Hat's off to Asish for reuniting his mother and brother!

I agree with u surish...but then my hats off to cvs for being so drag and at last deciding to end chapter and move on

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Surish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "At Last Tennice ka the end ho hi gaya :) :) (Page 2)" in Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mandygill

IF-Dazzler

mandygill

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
i hope they do end this tennis crap, and come up with some interesting ideas..what is wrong with their creative team can't they come up with anything interesting!

ShanUlas

IF-Sizzlerz

ShanUlas

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mandygill

i hope they do end this tennis crap, and come up with some interesting ideas..what is wrong with their creative team can't they come up with anything interesting!

hope for the best

fingers crossed

btw mandy where have u been seems u r lost on madhubala forum...me too now busy with BB

sherni_ashish

sherni_ashish

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
SmileI agree Surish!! finally Anoop's n his mom's rifts will end!! n she'll giv him all the love he deserves!! n of course hamara pyara Saahil ke liye hats off!! he's a darling!! ClapWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShanUlasSurish

mandygill

IF-Dazzler

mandygill

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shana0127

hope for the best

fingers crossed

btw mandy where have u been seems u r lost on madhubala forum...me too now busy with BB

shana dear i just come and go, not too busy with madhubala forum, but for sure visit it daily..don't feel like commenting much on any other forum, if i do aisa lagta hai ke ashu choot raha hai..lol! what a crazy thought! anyway over here i feel at home..btw what is BB?

sherni_ashish

Anam Ali

Coolbie

Anam Ali

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Yes Mummy finally Rajlaxmi Sasuma ko akal agayi... bechare Sahil neh 4 thappar kaye his poor cheeks... no more tennis after today so happy

ShanUlas

ShanUlas

IF-Sizzlerz

ShanUlas

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 2:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shana0127

hope for the best

fingers crossed

shana dear i just come and go, not too busy with madhubala forum, but for sure visit it daily..don't feel like commenting much on any other forum, if i do aisa lagta hai ke ashu choot raha hai..lol! what a crazy thought! anyway over here i feel at home..btw what is BB?

BB is Big Boss

dont worry our ashu is always their with us ...its just that he need a good break now...hope he gets some dhansu role like UV till then we can just let hims rest and enjoy and find other ways of entertainment...we cannot force poor guy as TV industry has its own waySmiles

mandygill

ShanUlas

IF-Sizzlerz

ShanUlas

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anam Ali

Yes Mummy finally Rajlaxmi Sasuma ko akal agayi... bechare Sahil neh 4 thappar kaye his poor cheeks... no more tennis after today so happy

Me too very happy

as for Sahils cheeks well ...if only he gives chance to his IF wives like u  they would be plastered with loving kisses Embarrassed

Anam Ali

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.