Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

At Last Tennice ka the end ho hi gaya :) :)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

ShanUlas

IF-Sizzlerz

ShanUlas

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Yippiii Yippi Ye

Yes Guys Chain ki saas lo is hafte ke baad no tennice

RL at last decided to give up ...gives tennice to Anoop  and then kums the melodrama

...Now Pls Readers imagine it in Black and White

RL says (RL speaks in old Style Hindi Movie  ) : Beta Khel Man Laga Ke Khel...ab hum dono viewrs ko aur bore nahi kar sakte warna humara show 130 episode se pehle hi band ho jayega

Anoop(says in true maa ka beta style kissing the tennice ) :  Haan Maa Mai kheloonga Zaroor Khelloonga ...ab mai bhi logon  ko paka paka ke thak chooka hun

And thus ends the Great Saga Of Tennice

Jai Hind

Salute !!!!

Please a sincere request to mansi shivi and Sahil stop !  it Stop it ! ...or else I will kill u three for making such boring plans

Cvs give due credit to my sahil beechare ne itna thappad khaya hai he should get due credit along with mansi and shivi for killing us to hell

Edited by shana0127 - 10 December 2012 at 9:10am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ashishrockzzAnam AliSunshinegirllmandygillan_kchitra_raoArhainAshish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "At Last Tennice ka the end ho hi gaya :) :)" in Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Kulthum-

Groupbie

-Kulthum-

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Nice post. Well never watch the episode yet but glad tennice  is finally  finished.

sherni_ashish

sherni_ashish

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Yup shana.. finallyyy the story will move on!!n hopefully 2 where we want it 2!! ;)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShanUlas

chitra_rao

IF-Rockerz

chitra_rao

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
ROFL ROFLROFL ooosome post shana ClapClap tune tho man ki baat hi keh di ROFL, but this also leaves me wondering CV's ke pass tho koi track hai nahi tho humko age bore kis track par karenge lol LOL.

But still with the end of this track we can atleast expect that CV's might show something interesting in the upcoming track, if there is any, warna pata chal agle hi hafte LMYAM ki chuti Confused

ShanUlas

Surish

IF-Addictz

Surish

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Sorry I must agree with you! Anoop will contest against Vihan in an upcoming tennis tournament and emerge victorious with much delight to his mother, Rajaxmi. The track which had came to a close was Rajlaxmi's antagonism for Anoop. Hat's off to Asish for reuniting his mother and brother!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sherni_ashishShanUlas

ShanUlas

IF-Sizzlerz

ShanUlas

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Kulthum-

Nice post. Well never watch the episode yet but glad tennice  is finally  finished.

good that u dont watch dear...warna u too would go half psyco like me ROFL

Shazzie

ShanUlas

IF-Sizzlerz

ShanUlas

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sherni_ashish

Yup shana.. finallyyy the story will move on!!n hopefully 2 where we want it 2!! ;)

hope so it will move on...though i know whats gonna be next track...obviously Shivani and her phantom baby...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sherni_ashishAndy_Dynamite

ShanUlas

IF-Sizzlerz

ShanUlas

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chitra_rao

ROFL ROFLROFL ooosome post shana ClapClap tune tho man ki baat hi keh di ROFL, but this also leaves me wondering CV's ke pass tho koi track hai nahi tho humko age bore kis track par karenge lol LOL.

But still with the end of this track we can atleast expect that CV's might show something interesting in the upcoming track, if there is any, warna pata chal agle hi hafte LMYAM ki chuti Confused

arey yaar cvs have plenty  of ideas to bore us ...they will sure find some wayOuch

just hope this time we like it rather then sleep again Sleepy

sherni_ashish

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.