Hitler Didi

so boring epi after the 2nd interval (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

-PD-

IF-Sizzlerz

-PD-

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Walden

even i cannot agree with you here, though their is no storyline a daily soap run for one and half year !  just on the lead pair chemistry(it means only one two characters) nothing else then why cannot one actor's acting glue audience to the screen without any proper storyline 

quitting the show or watching the show is purely once decision i cannot help in that Embarrassed

Simple reason for that- we are social beings who thrive on human interaction and that's what we like to see on screen (even if it is between 2 people).  We like to see how characters relate to each other, their dynamics, their emotions.  Now if we were all loners, I suppose we could just watch 1 person standing on screen mouthing off some dialogues! 
[/QUOTE]

that depends on the worth of one actor which makes the difference 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "so boring epi after the 2nd interval (Page 3)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Walden

IF-Dazzler

Walden

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by preethimadhavg

Originally posted by Walden

even i cannot agree with you here, though their is no storyline a daily soap run for one and half year !  just on the lead pair chemistry(it means only one two characters) nothing else then why cannot one actor's acting glue audience to the screen without any proper storyline 

quitting the show or watching the show is purely once decision i cannot help in that Embarrassed

Simple reason for that- we are social beings who thrive on human interaction and that's what we like to see on screen (even if it is between 2 people).  We like to see how characters relate to each other, their dynamics, their emotions.  Now if we were all loners, I suppose we could just watch 1 person standing on screen mouthing off some dialogues! 

that depends on the worth of one actor which makes the difference 
[/QUOTE]

Yes that's why Amitabh Bachchan, Aamir Khan, and all the other greats make movies where they just stand alone and mouth off dialogues- they must be so dumb to not have figured this out by now!  (And yes I would compare RP's talent to some of the greats but that's besides the point).  These actors, no matter how talented they are, know the value of a storlyline and that includes a balance in the potrayal of all the characters.  Now I'm not expecting these standards for a daily soap but to make characters relatable to the audience is the least these writers could do. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luminos3Heema22

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.