so boring epi after the 2nd interval - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Walden

I don't agree with that.  What glues one to the screen and track is always the storyline and the dynamics between the characters and for this to happen all the characters have to be well-written (I'm not talking about screen space here) and one has to be able to connect with their emotions.  Otherwise what's the need of the other actors- they should just get rid of all the other actors in HD (since they are ignored by the writers anyway) and just have Indira do a monologue everyday.  I don't watch any show/movie for a single actor, so then I can happily quit (getting pretty close to it now anyway)! 

even i cannot agree with you here, though their is no storyline a daily soap run for one and half year just on the lead pair chemistry(it means only one two characters) nothing else then why cannot one actor's acting glue audience to the screen without any proper storyline 

quitting the show or watching the show is purely once decision i cannot help in that ðŸ˜³

even i cannot agree with you here, though their is no storyline a daily soap run for one and half year !  just on the lead pair chemistry(it means only one two characters) nothing else then why cannot one actor's acting glue audience to the screen without any proper storyline 

quitting the show or watching the show is purely once decision i cannot help in that ðŸ˜³

[/QUOTE]

Simple reason for that- we are social beings who thrive on human interaction and that's what we like to see on screen (even if it is between 2 people).  We like to see how characters relate to each other, their dynamics, their emotions.  Now if we were all loners, I suppose we could just watch 1 person standing on screen mouthing off some dialogues! 
Today's episode was meaningful from the point that,we got to see Rati's awesome acting as the other character,i.e. the one in Lahore,and Indu's longing to meet her real mother was beautifully acted by Shruti;and the adieu scene between Rishi and Zara.Apart from it,I don't understand why was it necessary to turn the character Savita,negative?I mean,Illa Bedi claims to have made a "different" genre of soap-opera,than why to include typical "saas bahu" drama?This character could have been like Sunaina,lively and funny,which could have been relaxing for the audience.But,no,apart from Indira and her mother,every other female character in "HD" has to be negative.Well,I think we should take Illa Bedi's words seriously that,Indira is never going to be happy(mentioned in some article).So,there's going to be more struggle coming on the way,and again for property,back to square one! Edited by Earnshaw - 11 years ago
This week is really very important next week TRPS decided HD stay or not so please CVs be careful😵 
Originally posted by Malayraj

The thing which  really annoying me is body doubles🤢...!!  don't know why but it is really irritating to see Sumit&rati's BDs...!😡 The reason must be  schedule problem of both Rati and Sumit..!

Lahorewali scenes were quite good  ( For me ). infact precap is good...! 

but i really don't like savita drama...!🤬 it has consumed 70% of the episode🤢. !!!!!!

I agree with you, BD is going  on for 2 wks . We. Have not seen our  lead Jody with each other for long time. I see the show for Rati and Sumit and now a days , all we have are solo  dialogs and we  have to pretends , that they are together . . Its. Just not the same.
 I   Am hoping we do not get to see Sas Bahu drama . Rati was great as  Lohorwali.
  I felt Precap is very interesting !!! 
Originally posted by Walden

even i cannot agree with you here, though their is no storyline a daily soap run for one and half year !  just on the lead pair chemistry(it means only one two characters) nothing else then why cannot one actor's acting glue audience to the screen without any proper storyline 

Simple reason for that- we are social beings who thrive on human interaction and that's what we like to see on screen (even if it is between 2 people).  We like to see how characters relate to each other, their dynamics, their emotions.  Now if we were all loners, I suppose we could just watch 1 person standing on screen mouthing off some dialogues! 
[/QUOTE]

that depends on the worth of one actor which makes the difference 
Originally posted by preethimadhavg

that depends on the worth of one actor which makes the difference 

Yes that's why Amitabh Bachchan, Aamir Khan, and all the other greats make movies where they just stand alone and mouth off dialogues- they must be so dumb to not have figured this out by now!  (And yes I would compare RP's talent to some of the greats but that's besides the point).  These actors, no matter how talented they are, know the value of a storlyline and that includes a balance in the potrayal of all the characters.  Now I'm not expecting these standards for a daily soap but to make characters relatable to the audience is the least these writers could do.