Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Ranjinikishan

IF-Rockerz

Ranjinikishan

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 9:03am | IP Logged
seriously today's epi was so slow & i really felt boring after the 2nd interval..story didn't move much except inshi separation for temporary & add to it savita scenes & no rishi after the 2nd breakAngry.

I dont know about others but i really felt very bore with lahorewali scenes.  

Edited by Ranjinikishan - 10 December 2012 at 9:05am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rupzgalMOHINI26riyakhanmanali65hebasamiyaHeema22--Divya--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "so boring epi after the 2nd interval" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

PureBliss

IF-Stunnerz

PureBliss

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged
I found the Savita part very boring. Lahore wali is the reason many people have started watching HD again. I find her scenes very intriguing and Rati's acting is very powerful. The ZaShi scene had body doubles. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Djotiedrupzgalak01helloaamirYukti_Ratzholic-SUMITaholic--Sandy-.ByGod.Nancy

hebasamiya

IF-Dazzler

hebasamiya

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged
agree with u
Todays episode is really boring

Edited by hebasamiya - 10 December 2012 at 9:08am

Ranjinikishan

IF-Rockerz

Ranjinikishan

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged
i know zashi scene had bd but still atleast we saw zashi faces separately but lahorewali scenes were boring for me.

inshi firse separated Ouch 

Ranjinikishan

IF-Rockerz

Ranjinikishan

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -PrincessAvu-

I found the Savita part very boring. Lahore wali is the reason many people have started watching HD again. I find her scenes very intriguing and Rati's acting is very powerful. The ZaShi scene had body doubles. 

@bold: may be for others but i watch only for rishi /  inshi / zashi scenes..otherwise bore hotihai

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RamziMeriJaan

-SUMITaholic-

IF-Rockerz

-SUMITaholic-

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
 The thing which  really annoying me is body doublesDead...!!  don't know why but it is really irritating to see Sumit&rati's BDs...!Angry The reason must be  schedule problem of both Rati and Sumit..!Ouch

Lahorewali scenes were quite good  ( For me ). infact precap is good...! 

but i really don't like savita drama...!Censored it has consumed 70% of the episodeDead. !!!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rupzgalak01kulbirkang

Walden

IF-Dazzler

Walden

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged

Well mystery may bring in a few viewers initially but once that fades (which will be soon enough), HD will be back to absolutely no storyline and minimal viewers.  I mean this happens like every 2 months in HD it seems like. 
And yes Rati's acting is very powerful.  But its sad that there is no strong storlyline and balance of characters to give context to her performance.  Its like a surgeon performing on a manikin.  His technique may be flawless but in the end, its kinda pointless. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

luminos3Heema22-SUMITaholic-adinats07.S.i.m.r.a.n.

-PD-

IF-Sizzlerz

-PD-

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Walden

Well mystery may bring in a few viewers initially but once that fades (which will be soon enough), HD will be back to absolutely no storyline and minimal viewers.  I mean this happens like every 2 months in HD it seems like. 
And yes Rati's acting is very powerful.  But its sad that there is no strong storlyline and balance of characters to give context to her performance.  Its like a surgeon performing on a manikin.  His technique may be flawless but in the end, its kinda pointless. 

you are right HD lacks proper storyline these days but what to do any show if runs for month will lose their story 
important is how the actors perform and make us glue to the screen in a particular track is what matter in daily soaps...

Rati performance in a new role in a new track made many to return to the TV screens 

Edited by preethimadhavg - 10 December 2012 at 10:21am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

riyakhanYukti_Ratzholic

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.