Biggest Blooper of PR so far !!

jdronamraju thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
OMG !! This is the biggest Blooper in PR so far ! I swear that I did not see the baby bump on Purvi in the Friday episode... :).. I watched it closely on big screen TV last night in our telecast here and a no-no on the bump..And here, I read that she has a BIG one and is 8 months pregnant.. How stupid do they think we are ! How could they miss that important factor yesterday, especially as they showed her for the first time after the leap ! Getting ridiculous by the day πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
PR CV's have lost it.. This is heights of all bloopers.. 
On Friday she had a flat tummy and today suddenly today we could see a big bump. 
ameilia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I watched clearly last nite.No bump when Purvi was doing aarti,when she was on the tram and when she was at home.She was flat as ever.
I guess the entire PR team drank wine too πŸ˜†.
I dont know why they think we would miss such an important thing esp if its concerning Purvi and her life after leap.
ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
REALLY PR TEAM ARE SENSELESS. 
aathya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
seriusly they have lost it... curnt track is bit confusng 2 .. on one hand purvi is remembering arjun❀️ and on the other hand she is actng exactly different.πŸ˜’... god knows what cv's r upto😑
jdronamraju thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Either the writers or the costume people, someone made the blunder !! And, still how come the directors dont see it !! Ridiculous !!

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

πŸ˜† yes it was such a big blooper! I would really assume they were just trying to create a suspense by letting her wear a huge saree. If she would have been wearing like a normal saree and then her baby bump wasnt even showing then i would be saying that they have competely lost it. But i guess we can let this go just by assuming that she was wearing a bengali sareeπŸ˜› 

bonibright thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manoshono

πŸ˜† yes it was such a big blooper! I would really assume they were just trying to create a suspense by letting her wear a huge saree. If she would have been wearing like a normal saree and then her baby bump wasnt even showing then i would be saying that they have competely lost it. But i guess we can let this go just by assuming that she was wearing a bengali sareeπŸ˜› 

PURVI was wearing saree in Bengali style even today,but the baby bump was clearly visible..πŸ˜‰
And jokes apart,wearing saree in Bengali style doesn't hide baby bump..πŸ˜•
It was Blooper of the millenium,a woman becomes 8 month pregnant overnight..πŸ˜† πŸ€£
Edited by bonibright - 11 years ago
style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
May be these people forgot to bring the baby bump in Kolkota so had to shoot without it, as they couldn't afford to buy another one..πŸ˜† 
On Friday they weren't even trying to hide Purvi's tummy.. We all could see that it was flat.. Balaji you have crossed all limits.. Totally Ridiculous.. 
ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bonibright

PURVI was wearing saree in Bengali style even today,but the baby bump was clearly visible..πŸ˜‰

And jokes apart,wearing saree in Bengali style doesn't hide baby bump..πŸ˜•
It was Blooper of the millenium,a woman becomes 8 month pregnant overnight..πŸ˜† πŸ€£

boni Thanks for your Comment for It was Blooper of the millenium,a woman becomes 8 month pregnant overnight..πŸ˜† πŸ€£. Balaji & EK they all are totally brainless