TOI:Television is women centric-Naman Shaw

--Udhay-- IF-Stunnerz
--Udhay--
--Udhay--

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 8:56am | IP Logged

Television is women centric: Naman Shaw
Naman Shaw

Naman Shaw is disheartened by the end of Kairi, however, claims to be open for different roles.

"I have no inhibitions for playing different characters. Television is women centric, we have less options. However, I have accepted the fact about TV," said Naman.

The actor is quite positive about shows which are based on love stories and believes in their potential. "There are many shows which give importance to both male and female leads. Bade Ache Lagate Hai, is one such show," concluded Naman.

Link :

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Television-is-women-centric-Naman-Shaw/articleshow/17556598.cms

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leelaa9

leelaa9 IF-Addictz
leelaa9
leelaa9

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Udhay--

Television is women centric: Naman Shaw
Naman Shaw

Naman Shaw is disheartened by the end of Kairi, however, claims to be open for different roles.

"I have no inhibitions for playing different characters. Television is women centric, we have less options. However, I have accepted the fact about TV," said Naman.

The actor is quite positive about shows which are based on love stories and believes in their potential. "There are many shows which give importance to both male and female leads. Bade Ache Lagate Hai, is one such show," concluded Naman.

Link :

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Television-is-women-centric-Naman-Shaw/articleshow/17556598.cms

TFS, Udhay. :)
PRINCESS_ALISHA IF-Sizzlerz
PRINCESS_ALISHA
PRINCESS_ALISHA

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Tfs

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index