Page 1 of 1

--Udhay--

IF-Stunnerz

--Udhay--

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 8:56am | IP Logged

TOI:Television is women centric-Naman Shaw

Television is women centric: Naman Shaw
Naman Shaw

Naman Shaw is disheartened by the end of Kairi, however, claims to be open for different roles.

"I have no inhibitions for playing different characters. Television is women centric, we have less options. However, I have accepted the fact about TV," said Naman.

The actor is quite positive about shows which are based on love stories and believes in their potential. "There are many shows which give importance to both male and female leads. Bade Ache Lagate Hai, is one such show," concluded Naman.

Link :

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Television-is-women-centric-Naman-Shaw/articleshow/17556598.cms

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leelaa9

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI:Television is women centric-Naman Shaw" in Kairee - Rishta Khatta Meetha forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

leelaa9

IF-Stunnerz

leelaa9

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Udhay--

TOI:Television is women centric-Naman Shaw

Television is women centric: Naman Shaw
Naman Shaw

Naman Shaw is disheartened by the end of Kairi, however, claims to be open for different roles.

"I have no inhibitions for playing different characters. Television is women centric, we have less options. However, I have accepted the fact about TV," said Naman.

The actor is quite positive about shows which are based on love stories and believes in their potential. "There are many shows which give importance to both male and female leads. Bade Ache Lagate Hai, is one such show," concluded Naman.

Link :

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Television-is-women-centric-Naman-Shaw/articleshow/17556598.cms

TFS, Udhay. :)

PRINCESS_ALISHA

IF-Rockerz

PRINCESS_ALISHA

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Tfs

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.