Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

TBDRESS

IF-Dazzler

TBDRESS

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luminos3

Walden another point...all female leads have to have a lil glamour quotient going for them! D initial Hitler Didi started off as a plain jane but once d sets shifted to Mumbai d make up became very visible! So yea d jhilmil inspired character cannot be sustained for long! Lol! As i was telling d Sumit CC members maybe once jhilmil gets her memory and mental balance back d first thing she will ask Indu is :beta lipgloss hain kya? Hahahahahaha

haha this is so true.  Hopefully Shweta left some lipgloss at SN (she had plently to spare anyway) for Indu to borrow for her 3rd mom. 

If nothing else, we have to admit that HD gives us some great material for comedy- we have to learn to entertain ourselves since they refuse to do it! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luminos3Heema22

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "barfi khao in hd:-) (Page 4)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Heema22

IF-Rockerz

Heema22

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AllThingsNice

Originally posted by Walden

[QUOTE=...Mels...]tabu ROFL

yar last monday see mein bol rahi ho woh mental jhilmil ki poor version tv copy hai !

and such me they went seperate ways phir to ye barfi 2.0 haiLOL

only thing is rishi is not deaf and dumb i think woh kasar bhi puri ho jayegi soon!ROFL 3 auraton ka sadma kitna bardash karega ricky to rishi kmar!

haha...its already in the making- dumb to kab ka ban chuka hai bas ab deaf banne ki wait hai.  Anyway, it'll be good for him.  No one listens to what he has to say anyway and god save him from all the bak bak thats coming his way! 

BTW why don't these CV's copy some old sensible movies- whats up with this high tech DNA and fingerprinting-- what happened to the good old birthmark?  Old movies me to aise hi identify karte the real character ko and it worked a 100% always! 

I second this completely. There should be some black mark on the big toe or on the chin or some such place. Or a locket. Or a letter (like in Amar Akbar Anthony) to reunite lost souls. All of us would have been on the edge of our seats waiting for the drama to unfold Big smile

BTW, I did notice that the Indira in Atari did not wear the trademark jewelery (the rings) that Indira wore and, now, Zara wears. In previous episodes, when they had to focus on her hands, they had worked extensively on the 'burn' effect. Could not see that today. Hope they keep it consistent.

[/QUOTE
   I agree with both of  you, how about Indira's Surgergy marks for embryo  transplant to surrogate mother ! No one even thinks about that ! They need to see more old movies!!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.