Hitler Didi

India-Forums

barfi khao in hd:-) (Page 3)

PeraltaGarranty IF-Sizzlerz
PeraltaGarranty
PeraltaGarranty

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged
i mean can you even imagine last 2 weeks back rishi was tying indus hair

now imagine that very scene with that mental indira and rishi and indu both combing her hair with iti si hassi in the BG ROFL

cvs sach me satiya gaaye hai ROFL

Edited by ...Mels... - 10 December 2012 at 9:31am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

twilaAllThingsNicepalingenesis

princessruhi IF-Dazzler
princessruhi
princessruhi

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
but i belive cc wali zara is indra otherwise no story will b there if it is proved that crazy girl is indra then rishi indu will settled with her only then y would there confusion then now n without confusion in sn illa bedi happy kahan hoti hai n above all cvs goes with stupid continuity as usual unka kya bharosa kal they show ki pak wali in reality is sweta who has come back in rishi life with indra face nowLOLLOLLOL chalo ab to ricky ka payaar mil jayega indra ke dress wear karne se to baat bani nahi ab face karwa liya indra ka he ha haLOL

Edited by tabu31noor - 10 December 2012 at 9:36am

TBDRESS IF-Dazzler
TBDRESS
TBDRESS

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luminos3

Walden m laughing at dat birthmark remark! I can't help but recall my all time fav movie Andaaz Apna Apna where Paresh Rawal asks mark kidhar hain while fighting with his twin in one sequence! Hahahahahahaha!

Serioulsy, these writers don't have the brains to handle DNA reports, fingerprinting, terrorism, mental imbalance- so they should just stick to simple things- jitna unka brain handle kar sakta hai.  Apni kuch to izzat bana ke rakhe! 

Ranjinikishan IF-Rockerz
Ranjinikishan
Ranjinikishan

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Mels...

now imagine that very scene with that mental indira and rishi and indu both combing her hair with iti si hassi in the BG ROFL

@bold: kya kya dekna padega reROFL

sumit babu meine aisa kya paap kiyata jo muje istarah scenes milnewalahai

mein toh zashi ka SR ka sapna dekrahiti i love u bolneke baadLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

twila--Divya--

TBDRESS IF-Dazzler
TBDRESS
TBDRESS

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tabu31noor

but i belive cc wali zara is indra otherwise no story will b there if it is proved that crazy girl is indra then rishi indu will settled with her only then y would there confusion then now n without confusion in sn illa bedi happy kahan hoti hai n above all cvs goes with stupid continuity as usual unka kya bharosa kal they show ki pak wali in reality is sweta who has come back in rishi life with indra face nowLOLLOLLOL chalo ab to ricky ka payaar mil jayega indra ke dress wear karne se to baat bani nahi ab face karwa liya indra ka he ha ha

Another reason CC wali is Indira- god how long can Rati carry on the mental act- it must be tiresome.  And it must take a lot of time to do that hand make-up.  No way they'll keep that up- they don't have the money to!  So CC wali low maintenance Zara (relatively speaking) has to be Indira. 

twilapalingenesis

palingenesis IF-Rockerz
palingenesis
palingenesis

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Walden another point...all female leads have to have a lil glamour quotient going for them! D initial Hitler Didi started off as a plain jane but once d sets shifted to Mumbai d make up became very visible! So yea d jhilmil inspired character cannot be sustained for long! Lol! As i was telling d Sumit CC members maybe once jhilmil gets her memory and mental balance back d first thing she will ask Indu is :beta lipgloss hain kya? Hahahahahaha

Edited by luminos3 - 10 December 2012 at 9:39am

twilaTBDRESSAllThingsNice

princessruhi IF-Dazzler
princessruhi
princessruhi

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ranjinikishan

Originally posted by ...Mels...

@bold: kya kya dekna padega reROFL

sumit babu meine aisa kya paap kiyata jo muje istarah scenes milnewalahai

mein toh zashi ka SR ka sapna dekrahiti i love u bolneke baadLOL

yaar SR ke liye to rishi rady tha but zara madam ki to mumbai ki train chuti ja rahi thi haan nahi to LOLLOL

twila--Divya--

ng.smitha Newbie
ng.smitha
ng.smitha

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
pak wali indira must be zara since she ws a police bfre 8yrs n met wid sum acidnt she must hav ended up in lahore cos of malik khan n he took away indra and made her zara..nw zara wil be bak n presnt zara wil be indra? :P :P :P

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index