Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

princessruhi

IF-Dazzler

princessruhi

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Guys just ready to see movie barfi in hd as per as shown today trak bet zashi is similar to situation to aliana n ranbeer type wr heroine refuse hero proposal for some time n wn she ll return frm mumbai for him he ll be shown setteled with his mentally retarted wife like priyanka in movie here is pak wali indra guys y they copy these ideas frm latest movie ?atleast have some sharam yaar LOL n after dragging this trak for months they will think again ohhh we have shown ahaten ho rahi type songs n scenes bet zashiLOL again they will show zara is real indra tab tak dekhiye or rather jheliye barfi LOL LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

riyakhantwilaTBDRESSAllThingsNice....Diya....palingenesis-SUMITaholic-PeraltaGarranty--Divya--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "barfi khao in hd:-)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

PeraltaGarranty

IF-Sizzlerz

PeraltaGarranty

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 8:56am | IP Logged
tabu ROFL

yar last monday see mein bol rahi ho woh mental jhilmil ki poor version tv copy hai !

and such me they went seperate ways phir to ye barfi 2.0 haiLOL

only thing is rishi is not deaf and dumb i think woh kasar bhi puri ho jayegi soon!ROFL 3 auraton ka sadma kitna bardash karega ricky to rishi kmar!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ak01twilaTBDRESSprincessruhiRanjinikishanpalingenesis....Diya....-SUMITaholic---Divya--

palingenesis

IF-Rockerz

palingenesis

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Haan Tabu! Zara kaju waali barfi toh mangwao! Lol! Just today i was shocked at d very shameless lifting of Delhi 6 by Ila for d initial epis of HD aur ab yeh Barfii movie! Hadh hain besharmi ki! Cheee!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ak01AllThingsNicetwilaTBDRESSRanjinikishan....Diya....-SUMITaholic---Divya--

AllThingsNice

IF-Dazzler

AllThingsNice

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 9:04am | IP Logged

Originally posted by luminos3

Haan Tabu! Zara kaju waali barfi toh mangwao! Lol! Just today i was shocked at d very shameless lifting of Delhi 6 by Ila for d initial epis of HD aur ab yeh Barfii movie! Hadh hain besharmi ki! Cheee!

@bold: Its called 'inspiration'.

This happens a lot. No one wants to take the risk of originality. And if Kekta is the role model, then this kind of 'inspiration' should be expected.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

twilapalingenesis--Divya--

palingenesis

IF-Rockerz

palingenesis

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Kanan inspiration is good! But how d hell do u excuse lifting interiors of a set dat is now d infamous SN as well as some of d clothes worn by d female protagonist? Sheesh! I m appalled at d apparent glee with which these so called creatives lift entire sequences from movies and yet dare to call/label themselves hatke! Ughhh!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ak01twilaAllThingsNice--Divya--

PeraltaGarranty

IF-Sizzlerz

PeraltaGarranty

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged
tabu i bet on it woh pagal indira hi hai LOL

either woh maar zayegi since zara is now the protaganist of hd

or its happily ever after for pagal indira and rishi and indu (i seriously laugh out loud at thisROFL) and zara going all negative and then i dunno zara ka kya the end hoga LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ak01twilaAllThingsNice--Divya--

princessruhi

IF-Dazzler

princessruhi

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
yaar mujhe to jabhi hint ho gaya tha jab during rishi making zara to confess love for him that time he was doling n mandroing all around zara like ranbeer n dancing kabootar dance like ranbeer kanpoor LOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

twilaAllThingsNice--Divya--

AllThingsNice

IF-Dazzler

AllThingsNice

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged

Originally posted by luminos3

Kanan inspiration is good! But how d hell do u excuse lifting interiors of a set dat is now d infamous SN as well as some of d clothes worn by d female protagonist? Sheesh! I m appalled at d apparent glee with which these so called creatives lift entire sequences from movies and yet dare to call/label themselves hatke! Ughhh!

Agree totally...I was not defending them in the least. I was trying to remember the name of the show...escapes me totally now. It was a Kekta show in which Sanjay Leela Bhansali's entire set for Durga Puja was copied. The costumes, the setting, the choreography, and literally everything. It was appalling...the pride with which it was done.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

twilapalingenesis

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.