Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PeraltaGarranty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: twila

Mels ,  Hema ...   🤗

Guys ... Saas -Bahu aur Saazish ... and that Horrid SN drama  ... eekkksss...  

I shudder at the thought of what horrors they have in store for us now .  

am totally not interested in  watching an autistic Rati and Rishi being reduced to being a Nurse again.      😡  

@ Zashi ... Mels , i know pal how you feel ... we are totally in the same boat here . 

how they had brought back the Spark of life in the show ... how we had once again got enthused about watching the show for these two.

and now how the CVs have decided to Kiill them ... this is sheer LUNACY .     😡

God they just can not bear a few moments of Happiness in the life of INSHI and  us the viewers ... It is like the CVs saying ... Oh ... you were soo happy with all the ZASHI Romance ... now it is Payback time ... and the payment has to be this Torturous track .  😡   

bold i 100% agree its probably that itself!🤢

but ive decided not cry over them anymore maya they were epic while the lasted its just go and rewind the scenes again and again sigh! like those early inshi scenes

twila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Guys ...

you really need to make some funny posts ... Loud guffaws inducing posts ...    😆😆

Such posts are the way to deal with this Mindless balderdash being dished out for us ... Good Laughter Therapy can be one of the unintended benefits of teh show ... at least we can share a few laughs at the way things are going .       😃😃 
kanan i think the mods have to make it not sure though ðŸ˜•
Originally posted by: twila

Guys ...

you really need to make some funny posts ... Loud guffaws inducing posts ...    😆😆

Such posts are the way to deal with this Mindless balderdash being dished out for us ... Good Laughter Therapy can be one of the unintended benefits of teh show ... at least we can share a few laughs at the way things are going .       😃😃 

im fully execting one from kanan at least after the absolute shit they are gonna display today no kanan 😉
i wont be there though busy from today evening
palingenesis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Kanan Mels Maya I think d Moderator cud open such a thread on request by d members! But d HD forum has just one Moderator who is very busy! So no hopes on dis thread ever getting d nod of approval given d very very very political nature of dis forum! Hehehe!
twila thumbnail
Hema ...

The Complaints Thread ... you know we shall end up spending all our time there only .  😆

As far as the show being Flawless ...well which other show does a better job of killing the Golden Goose that lays the egg , more effectively than this show       😆

@ Mels ... no Crying for ZASHI ... no not at all ,  pal ... From now on it is going to be only LAUGHS ... and more Laughs .      😆 
AllThingsNice thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Mels...

im fully execting one from kanan at least after the absolute shit they are gonna display today no kanan 😉
i wont be there though busy from today evening

😆 Would love to. Depends on the nonsense quotient, which is quite reliable 😃.

You can join in whenever...there is always time and space for laughs.

Edited by AllThingsNice - 11 years ago
palingenesis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Mels i think u had mentioned a hair combing scene in Tabu's thread with Rishi, mental Lahorewaali and Indu to d bg score of Itni si Hasi! I was just visualizing Rishi trying to comb both Indu's and mental aurat's hair! Lol! Bechaara! What a life! Resident nurse cum hajam cum hair stylist of SN! Hahahahahaha
twila thumbnail

Hema ...  We can ask Sano ... she is quite busy , but this should not be too difficult .

Mels ... you must come online for some time atleast ... what shall we do without your daily reactions to the show in your own specail way   😛 ... you must read the WU and give us your take on the day's epi ... We shall get atleast some relief from all the Pain and torture on show thta we can fully expect to see now for atleast a month .    
twila thumbnail
Kanan ... shall be eagerly looking forward to your posts ...can be sure there shall be enough  " Masala " for some really Entertaining posts in the forthcoming epis .     😃

Hema ... "  Resident Hajaam ... Nurse "     😆   Well said ...Ila can think of only these types of roles for him ... anything more substantial for Rishi would be bad for her Mental health , i guess .     😡

Chalo , guys ... enough of ranting today ...Thanks for letting me vent all my anger here .  😊