Hitler Didi

HD has become saas bahu and woh type serial (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

hebasamiya

IF-Dazzler

hebasamiya

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 9:23am | IP Logged
I aslo hate shwetha from beginning

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "HD has become saas bahu and woh type serial (Page 2)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

light_28

Goldie

light_28

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Whats happening to this show ? I mean kaha ki hitlergiri kaha hai hitler didi ? Kaun indira sharma? Kaha hai uska rishi? . Why do these cvs bring on charactrs ? Abi ye savita ko kya lagta hai ye sab kisko dekhna hai? And again she came to d same old point.. Sharma nivas kiske naam pe ho ? She wants Sn thats clear nw..Yaar enuf of these newentries who cum hunting 4 sharma niwas.. Kya sirf sharma niwas ko bachana hi indira ki jung hai. !! Crazy !

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kulbirkangAllThingsNice-SUMITaholic---Divya--

-SUMITaholic-

IF-Rockerz

-SUMITaholic-

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kulbirkang

i think today i was not watching hitler didi but some saas bahu type serial...Angry
the way savita was talking and manipulating kutumb it was disgusting to watch...Dead
i m hating savita to the core...Angry
i want my old hitler didi show that was fun to watch light hearted yet serious at the same time...
Savita is like another swetaDead its totally ridiculus to watch her disgusting scenesOuch..!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Divya--

kulbirkang

Groupbie

kulbirkang

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Malayraj

Originally posted by kulbirkang

i think today i was not watching hitler didi but some saas bahu type serial...Angry
the way savita was talking and manipulating kutumb it was disgusting to watch...Dead
i m hating savita to the core...Angry
i want my old hitler didi show that was fun to watch light hearted yet serious at the same time...
Savita is like another swetaDead its totally ridiculus to watch her disgusting scenesOuch..!
i think shweta was much better than savita because shewta nerver tried to sell sharma niwas and she also beared the cost of running the sharma family for past 8 years.
i agree that shewta's desire of rishi falling for her was wrong but i also admit that shewta's love for indu was true...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AllThingsNice--Divya--

kulbirkang

Groupbie

kulbirkang

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hebasamiya

I also hate shwetha from beginning
hebasamiya i m talking about savita and not shweta...

Favouriteofall

IF-Rockerz

Favouriteofall

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
even i was like am i watching HD???
Savita was behaving like a typical saas-bahu show vamp...digusting Dead

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kulbirkanglight_28AllThingsNice--Divya--

light_28

Goldie

light_28

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
The name 'Hitler didi' sounds foreign to the current track going on. Becoz no one knws who indira is not even the cvs it seems otherwise why wud they bring this filler savita?
On a funny note..
I thnk hd directr is in a mood to create savita bhabhi who wil compete savita tai in nxt zee rishtey awards ! Lol !
One more favour he shud do is change the name to kyu ki indira bhi kabhi hitler thi !!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kulbirkangAllThingsNice-SUMITaholic-Favouriteofall--Divya--

kulbirkang

Groupbie

kulbirkang

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by light_28

The name 'Hitler didi' sounds foreign to the current track going on. Becoz no one knws who indira is not even the cvs it seems otherwise why wud they bring this filler savita?
On a funny note..
I thnk hd directr is in a mood to create savita bhabhi who wil compete savita tai in nxt zee rishtey awards ! Lol !
One more favour he shud do is change the name to kyu ki indira bhi kabhi hitler thi !
!!
hahahahahahahaWink
aptly said
now the tagline of the show ZINDAGI JUNG HAI does not applies to indira but the viewers because hitler didi dekhna is like Jung for viewersLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AllThingsNice--Divya--

Post Reply New Post

Go to top