Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

ZAHARA.

IF-Rockerz

ZAHARA.

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 8:25am | IP Logged
  Okay, I know I know I'm late. This scene has been showed and discussed and I'm late by the weekend. But I have a Psychology exam tomorrow and I'm doing my very best not to revise [because I'm just THAT lazy!] Okay I'm not that lazy but I need to get my mind of multi store model and other stuff. Hey! Maybe I can use my Psychology skills to analyse this scene! Shocked

Okay so the baddies [I'll call them that] stops Zoya's suitcase in which she turns back and slaps him. I love this bit as it shows that no matter what, Zoya will always have her self right to protect herself. She doesn't hesitate, she doesn't even flinch, just turn and whack! I wish I had the guts to do that. But I'd probably just wimp out and run away, leaving my poor suitcase behind. LOL 

But then the same guy turns back and slaps her, making her fall onto the ground. Ick, I didn't expect her to slap him. But I had an inkling that he'd slap her. But thinking back, this just shows that despite what, nor matter how strong Zoya thinks she is, she's not. She'll need someone else to help her. Because as we've seen there was four men against Zoya and heck, that aint right! Notice how she falls on the floor, almost as if she's expecting someone to help her back up. And then he arrives. Mr Akdoo Ahmed Khan ready to be her Knight in shining armour. 

"Are you okay?" I quite like this reference to the first time they met. He had accidently bumped into her with his car and attempted to help her out. But that time she showed her ego, saying that all men were the same. I like the difference shown as before she fell due to him, but now she fell due to those baddies. "Allah Miya, what's wrong with you? Do I look okay?" I had to watch back to the first episode to see their first interaction. But now, this scene just seems as if Zoya expected Asad to turn up. I don't know whether that's her ego speaking but to me it's just as if Zoya knew that Asad would help her out, that he was her knight in shining armour. Just remembered, remember when Zoya talked about how she hopes to fall in love someday? And then Asad told her what if she fell in someone like him? [Well, he didn't say that but you get my jist!] Erm, people foreshadowing much?? This just proves that Asad and Zoya are meant to be together, forever. LOL

He looks at the men but then looks at Zoya and puts his hand forward. Aw! What a gentleman! Okay, I'm seriously warming up to Asad [and KSG for that matter!]. I love love love the tiny detail, I thought he would have gone boomboom, just like any other hero who can't wait to fight but NO. He leaned over and helped Zoya out. This just shows that fighting is not his thing, and even if Zoya is involved, he'd first help her and then fight! She doesn't take his hand but gets up herself. This is all Zoya. She doesn't need a man to help her fight. Sure, she gets down sometimes and she falls into trouble but she has strength [maybe emotionally] to figure things out. I like how she didn't take Asad's hand as it would be out of her character if she did! The background tune and him holding her arm and pulling her aside. I love this tune BTW, but I also liked how he held her arm and pulled her. It's not the personal way of holding her hand exactly but the arm part just reminded me of how anyone would pull another away from the fight, using their arm - not any other place of body [trust me, we had to learn this in school]. It's like Asad is pulling Zoya away from the fight. He stands in front of her, Zoya behind him. This guy is literally her shield. No matter what happens, he would always be in front of her, he would always protect her. Like they say, if anyone gets hurt it would be him first and then her. 

Asad gets punched, Zoya tries to slap the man. I actually liked what Asad said. Would you allow four men to treat a girl like this? NO. Exactly! But what was the baddies response? Four men attacking a man. See Zoya's expression at how as soon as Asad got punched it's like her instincts took over and she tried to slap the man. No second thoughts. Somehow, I'm glad the directors didn't show her inner dilemma and the thousand bells in the background as they do. This is much more effective! Zoya falls into Asad and Mitwa begins. Okay sorry I should rephrase this, Zoya doesn't fall into his arm per se but merely is pushed into his arm. There's a difference. It just shows that she is always meant to be in his arms. Day Dreaming The eye lock. To me, it wasn't much of an eye lock but it's like they were trying to say something. He looks at her intently, perhaps because this is the closest he's been with a woman. But Zoya? Notice her slight smile, as if she's trying to justify this. Slight things make a difference. And then he notices he's staring and turns away, like the gentleman he is whilst Zoya lets go. 

The awesome fight scene! Have you noticed how Asad NEVER let's Zoya go? He's always holding onto her some way or another. I don't know how many times I've seen it but the hero always lets go of the heroine and then she gets attacked by another baddie whilst the hero is trying to fight the other two. I like this part because it shows no matter what troubles will come at them, Asad will never leave Zoya. [take that Titanic!] Zoya punches the guy and then Asad's reaction. Hahahahah, excuse me whilst I regain my composure. I had to laugh at this so much. Typical Zoya. She really loves to fight doesn't she? But when the stupid man laughed at how she couldn't hurt him man, I wanted him to get beaten. But wait! Asad already did that for me! One punch and voila! The man is tipped over! She turns around and Asad falls into her. It was as if Zoya was impressed [well, we already knew that!] She would probably say something but then Asad fell into her. Well there you go, it's not always that a hero falls into the heroine and they have a fall and gaze section. ROFL But dayum, this Mitwa song is beautiful! 

The glass bottle and hell breaks out. It was as if Asad was thinking "Stupid man with the bottle, I wanted to look at Zoya some more!" LOL I like how as soon as he pulled Zoya around to save her from the bottle, it was as if he was full in lion mode! It's like he couldn't bear to see her get hurt so turns her away and then he actually fights like a pro! Just shows that even the strictest gentleman will turn into an animal when his loved one is in danger. Though I wasn't exactly sure on the whole glass bottle on the head, too fake but oh well. I love KSG's fight moves. Those were epic. Especially that roll! Finally look. Asad looks her Zoya first, though it is his anger face, to me it was like he was concerned about her so he turns to see her but he is angry not because of her [okay maybe because of her] but because she could have gotten seriously hurt. And then Zoya looks at him as if she was scared, and as soon as she looks at Asad it's like everything is resolved. 

Phew! I got that out of the way! Now, back to revision! Byebye! Cool

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

skapu80kie91RaaBta..Sky-Windmehak_mangisamantha1987200gapgirl~sweet Ash~vm17Jyotiiiash05daydreamersjemiiSaHillover101Krystal001Prasanna_dhanugauranitaiEssence..N33MAan_kWhenInRomeArchi02zhasan2-rajsua-teja0102..-Shormi-tranquilsoul..--epiPhobia--Siddhi__Oishi_shanakyasharanoblivion..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Fight scene ANALYSED" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-rajsua-

IF-Rockerz

-rajsua-

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 8:39am | IP Logged
beautifully explained

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZAHARA.

_Oishi_

IF-Stunnerz

_Oishi_

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 8:41am | IP Logged
OMG...WHAT AN AWESOMEEE ANALYSIS..
U EXACTLY SAID ..what I felt..
agree with each and every line...u r just too good
and This fight seq is my fav..dont know How many times I have watched it <3

ZAHARA.

Jyotiii

Jyotiii

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 8:47am | IP Logged
I replayed itcountless times. Agree withverything u said. Asad was a total gentleman.
Woulf hav like to see them leanng up their wounds later, though. 

ZAHARA.

-Shormi-

IF-Rockerz

-Shormi-

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 8:50am | IP Logged
OMG!Shocked
phew!inna vadda analysisTongue...bt wait dat ws super awesome...i thought i ws reading an OSLOL...anyways i saw dis scene again almost 2 hrs ago & there u go bang on u didnt miss a single tiny part 4rm dat seq...gr8 piece of writingClap...do write moreBig smile

ZAHARA.

shanakyasharan

IF-Stunnerz

shanakyasharan

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
ClapClaploved d analysis

ZAHARA.

ZAHARA.

IF-Rockerz

ZAHARA.

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Oishi_

OMG...WHAT AN AWESOMEEE ANALYSIS..
U EXACTLY SAID ..what I felt..
agree with each and every line...u r just too good
and This fight seq is my fav..dont know How many times I have watched it <3

I think I watched it about 10 times. But I replayed the replay button to death just to watch the few seconds of Zoya punching the guy. Crack up every time. Hilarious! 

_Oishi_

ZAHARA.

IF-Rockerz

ZAHARA.

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ras224

OMG!Shocked
phew!inna vadda analysisTongue...bt wait dat ws super awesome...i thought i ws reading an OSLOL...anyways i saw dis scene again almost 2 hrs ago & there u go bang on u didnt miss a single tiny part 4rm dat seq...gr8 piece of writingClap...do write moreBig smile

ROFL

It started of as a few lines and then I don't know what happened. Blame Psychology revision! LOL

Write more? I'll try. Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.