Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

JeanPaul

IF-Rockerz

JeanPaul

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 7:45am | IP Logged

guyzzz post ur uninterseting things in PV>>>>>>.

1.Aarti LOose blouses[now  a days it's ok,but i wish the costume designer do the same in future also]
2.Yash TiGHt T shirts[i always wonder how Guru Adjust that Tshirt,i LIke him in check shirts[arpita ka sath wala shirt]
3.KiDs UnifOrm[Black and wHite,i don't like that,since they are the scindiya kids,they deserve better stylish uniforms]
4.SHobha's Gold Necklace[pls CV give her a New oNe]
5.GaYatri"s Lipstick[i think ZP is verry muccch fond of LIPPPsticKK]
6.Prashant's SHoes[omg,this ShoE alwayS have a story 2 tell]
7.BUA RiCh SareeS[i think she need only a khadi saree,itz enuf,plz Cv don't waste money 4 that}
8.Satyendra"s BIg stOmach[i think he has 2 control his diet[now i get a point dat all his lies r stored in dat,datz y itz so big]

OK now post ur views...

Edited by mariya05 - 10 December 2012 at 8:41am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

salmankhanrulznuresmeraldaamourfouGCkriti07-enchanted-Nxt_rockstarManali_IamGCiananushaarjaakui1984-AarYaholic-shalini28-Thabassum-pickachugafulu14Sri_RadhaAngel_Luv

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Uninteresting- a +ve post" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Manali_IamGCian

IF-Rockerz

Manali_IamGCian

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 7:49am | IP Logged
LOL

i agree with u, but i can adjust with these things for AarYa !!

JeanPaul

IF-Rockerz

JeanPaul

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Iluvkanha_GCian

LOL

but i can't adjust injustice to aarti[kratika]

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

disha_rajdev

Tahitien-moon

IF-Rockerz

Tahitien-moon

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 7:52am | IP Logged
I especially agree on gaya3 lipstick they are making her look like a clownTongue
As for boa i really wants cv to get ride of her expensive saries but get ride of her expensive personality as well and same goes for pythonLOL

akui1984

IF-Rockerz

akui1984

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mariya05

guyzzz post ur uninterseting things in PV>>>>>>.

1.Aarti LOose blouses[now  a days it's ok,but i wish the costume designer do the same in future also]
huh??? do not understand this...
2.Yash TiGHt T shirts[i always wonder how Guru Adjust that Tshirt,i LIke him in check shirts[arpita ka sath wala shirt]
I agree...he needs better clothes!!!!
3.KiDs UnifOrm[Black and wHite,i don't like that,since they are the scindiya kids,they deserve better stylish uniforms]
The uniform is common and I am ok!
4.SHobha's Gold Necklace[pls CV give her a New oNe]
NOOO...They need the money for Prashant operation...If not Yash gotta give thm more $$$$$
5.GaYatri"s Lipstick[i think ZP is verry muccch fond of LIPPPsticKK]
I agree!!!!
6.Prashant's SHoes[omg,this ShoE alwayS have a story 2 tell]
Haahahahaha...
7.BUA RiCh SareeS[i think she need only a khadi saree,itz enuf,plz Cv don't waste money 4 that}
She has nothing else to spend her bro's money on!!! Gotta splurge on hereself!
8.Satyendra"s BIg stOmach[i think he has 2 control his diet[now i get a point dat all his lies r stored in dat,datz y itz so big]
Wahahahahaha...He keeps the lies in the tummy?!?!? Where does Aarti keep hers since she is pregnant and her stomach is still flat...
OK now post ur views...

JeanPaul

amourfouGC

IF-Dazzler

amourfouGC

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 7:55am | IP Logged
lol smiley for orkut, myspace, facebook 
At first sight i think it would be a bashing post so leave it ,but later on, i thought lets see what are the points regarding it but after reading such a funny post i was lol smiley for orkut, myspace, facebook

JeanPaul

JeanPaul

IF-Rockerz

JeanPaul

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amourfouGC

lol smiley for orkut, myspace, facebook 
At first sight i think it would be a bashing post so leave it ,but later on, i thought lets see what are the points regarding it but after reading such a funny post i was lol smiley for orkut, myspace, facebook

SmileSmile human psychology

Angel_Luv

IF-Stunnerz

Angel_Luv

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Iluvkanha_GCian

LOL

yup dear i 2nd uBig smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.