Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

India-Forums

I would always love the "ji" suffix

-AarYaholic- IF-Rockerz
-AarYaholic-
-AarYaholic-

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 7:34am | IP Logged
I don't know but I won't like them parting with the suffix ji...their names have been registered as Aartiji and Yashji for me!!!...It would be really strange to hear "Aarti" from Yash's mouth...so I really won't mind if they stick to it
You may argue that once Yash accepts his love, they shouldn't have the awkwardness and detachment, but this thing should remain as it is? What say?

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

nuresmeraldaLeevi05amourfouGCanushaarjaTahitien-moonaanyakunatshubhika124lovely_nikkigafulu14-Thabassum-

Tahitien-moon IF-Rockerz
Tahitien-moon
Tahitien-moon

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 7:38am | IP Logged
You have bit of reason feroz it would be bit weird at the bigning well but it started sounding bit tooo autonome to meLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-AarYaholic-

shubhika124 IF-Sizzlerz
shubhika124
shubhika124

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 7:39am | IP Logged
I see so many posts expressing annoyance with the 'ji' , Thank god I finally saw a post that expresses views matching-matching with me LOL

I love this 'ji' thing Day Dreaming For me putting a 'ji' after the name is the most romantic thing ever Day Dreaming

I'd so want my man to call me Shubhika JI ROFL & I'd call him Gurmeet Ji Blushing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rutu83-AarYaholic-aanyakunat

aanyakunat IF-Rockerz
aanyakunat
aanyakunat

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 7:41am | IP Logged
i am in two minds regarding this... Tongue

on one hand i love the aarti ji and yash ji... it sounds endearing...
but on the other hand two people in love dont usually call each other 'ji'... so confused... Ermm

-AarYaholic-

-AarYaholic- IF-Rockerz
-AarYaholic-
-AarYaholic-

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Feroz Shocked...I'm female...
I don't know if it will happen anytime soon...but I don't want it to happen ever LOL
rutu83 IF-Dazzler
rutu83
rutu83

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 7:42am | IP Logged
oh good- someone else who agrees LOL
i kinda like the ji
their relationship started with respect instead of friendship so the ji makes sense to me
and it's just sorta sweet Embarrassed

-AarYaholic-

anushaarja IF-Rockerz
anushaarja
anushaarja

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
i love the suffix too... see easter years during kings and queens times... every one were addressed with JI as a suffix... even children were addressed with respect and love... so am happy with the suffix... but these days no onez giving a damn about that... but yeah it might look awkward... but awkward is wat looks good with both aarthi n yash...

-AarYaholic-

amourfouGC IF-Dazzler
amourfouGC
amourfouGC

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Ya it should go on as it is ; it sounds so sweet and its the way to show to be honoured or respect to whom you are calling so its a part of ethics also ..it should be continue ..

-AarYaholic-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index