Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jprasad thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
hahahaha!  Peaches!!  ðŸ˜†

Monster-In-Law is doomed to head straight to the cheapy theatres on it's first day!  😆

Awww, I never saw Gigli, but I saw that one movie where she is a maid and boy was that boring!  🤢🤢

I think I only liked her in Selena...and I saw that movie in high school and we know what high schoolers think a great movie is.
MonicA#1Actress thumbnail
Well, all I know is Tensemukhi and Densemukhi will let Jessica tell Armaan that she is Jassi when a J.lo movie wins an Oscar for the best film😕!!!!!!(God knows when that will happen)(Wait, I know, NEVER!!!!!!)😡 ðŸ˜†Edited by MonicA#1Actress - 18 years ago
Anitaharry thumbnail
My God we already prdicted that Jassi will not tell unteill she is cought by the police this is disgusting, well we can read your minds T & D you want to disappoint us and drag it all th more, tired of it, now i think ARMAN WOULD GO AGAINST JASSICCA FOR KILLING HIS LOVE GIRL JASSI ops this is getting on to the nerves.😡
mystiknova thumbnail

Well....besides Selena....thank god i never watch'd any of her movies...n won't even try since it might lead to serious mental conditions!!! 🤢
well.......wat can i say....every serial director r nowadayz infected by ekta's disease...like Titu n Ditu!!!!!!!!